Last Ounce of Courage

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
This movie was released late last year with little to no publicity. I think I saw one or two little clips, but it looked interesting so I bought it. I finally got to watch it last night - once I finally went through all kinds of remote control nonsense to get my DVD player to work.

I think it can be described as a "quiet" movie about one family that wakes up when their grandson and his mother came for a visit. It generally centers around the Christmas holidays and this family's fight to bring it back to their town against much resistance by the powers that be.

The underlying theme was not so much about Christmas itself, as it was about FREEDOM and the loss of so many of our freedoms in recent years and how it's time for us to stand up and start fighting back.

Good movie.

I didn't see it. I heard about it. I keep hoping it will come to cable.

There are a lot of people in the US that see the loss of freedom, as the ultimate freedom. We have been losing freedom, in the name of expanding freedom for many years. It is unlikely we will get any freedom back unless the country can be successfully split.

I didn't see it. I heard about it. I keep hoping it will come to cable.

There are a lot of people in the US that see the loss of freedom, as the ultimate freedom. We have been losing freedom, in the name of expanding freedom for many years. It is unlikely we will get any freedom back unless the country can be successfully split.

I wouldn't count on it making it to cable! As it is, cable keeps showing the same crap over and over again just like it has from the get-go. I rarely see anything listed that I care to be bothered with. Once in a great while they do have a couple good shows.

Forum List

Back