🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Last post wins!

I've decided that since you people won't cooperate and allow me my rightful claim of victory, I'm just going to have to pretend.
So basically no matter what any of you say, I've already won. And no you can't penetrate my delusion, so don't even try.

Ahhh, alone at last.

You know that was just a bad dream, right?

I don't hear anything. I'm all alone and I'm a winner. I'm all alone and I'm a winner. I'm all alone and I'm a winner. I'm all alone and I'm a winner......

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Ok I'm out of here, I'm all alone and I hear ghosts. Time to go pull the covers over my head. Geez and now I'm talking to myself.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
th

I knew it.

Couldn't sleep. And besides, I don't take orders from ghosts. I may run away but I don't take orders.

LOL I would never dream of giving you an order. I think I meant to say it's past MY nite time. :)

I've decided that since you people won't cooperate and allow me my rightful claim of victory, I'm just going to have to pretend.
So basically no matter what any of you say, I've already won. And no you can't penetrate my delusion, so don't even try.

Ahhh, alone at last.

Wait a minute! this was my delusion! however there is the outside chance that one of us has multiple personality disorder and the other participants on this thread are simply inhabiting the far recesses of a troubled mind. Now, I'm not quite sure who the real winner here is, quite possibly. the real winner may actually be the loser if my theory is correct. But there may be a simple test to figure this out ..... quickly now... what is the name of your psychiatrist?

Ahhh, alone at last.

Wait a minute! this was my delusion! however there is the outside chance that one of us has multiple personality disorder and the other participants on this thread are simply inhabiting the far recesses of a troubled mind. Now, I'm not quite sure who the real winner here is, quite possibly. the real winner may actually be the loser if my theory is correct. But there may be a simple test to figure this out ..... quickly now... what is the name of your psychiatrist?
Well If I have this right I've still won because technically I'm talking to myself, I think. Fortunately I'm good at it.

My psychiatrist name is sweetheart, sleeps with her head on my chest and continues to counsel me more out of pity and obligation than any hopes of progress. Of course now, thanks to Yarddog, I'm not so sure. That head on my chest might just be a pillow and maybe I'm counseling myself, which would explain the lack of progress.

Now I am certain that I'm the real one here and the rest of you are part of my delusion because if I'm not real then who's been feeding my dog? And I know she's real because she told me so. I feed therefore I am. Now if I could get her to explain the obsession with my dirty socks.

Hey wait a minute, Yarddog? I have a dog and she spends a lot of time in the yard. And yesterday I wasn't home at 7:39 PM.
And I don't remember ordering 4 cases of milk bones from amazon. OK Yarddog are you covered with reddish gold fur? Do you like licking the face of guys with beards? If so would you please give me my socks back. Or at least steal two from the same pair.

Now that I think of it I also have a kat.

And, and my dogs name is Bailey!

I'm so confused.

Mine too!

Aha! Not so fast Kat! Like in all great delusions, in the end there can only be ONE.

After much time and manipulation, I've finally got Bailey talking to his pillow and searching for lost socks that don't exist and staring at an unplugged wall clock that is stuck on 7:39 ,

Now Kat, you were the most favorite part of my psychosis, you almost seemed real And for a figment of my imagination had quite a personality, and a quirky imagination if I might add,....... Which is giving me a pain right here in the back of my head.

So without fanfare and much ado , I'm going to take my Thorazine pill now ... You will all disappear and I will be left alone as champion of the last post!!!

At which point I will plug in this darn computer. The Hospital lights glaring off this blank screen is getting really annoying now.

Ohh geeze, I'm going to have to return these psych meds to Walgreens, It's like I can almost hear your voice now, especially the laughing!

No No No laughing from m e. It's all sultry stuff. Really..
777.gif

Oh my, in that case, I'm throwing my meds away, I might like this delusion after all

Forum List

Back