Last post wins!

Heyyyyyyyyyy You guys didn't get permission to post in here!!

i just threw a rock though the window with this note tied to it, so Technically it's not trespassing!

765002001203491824-final.gif

You guys be good now!

Well, I've tried being good but look what that got me. been forced to live like a rat trying to stay ahead of the game.... watching my friends absorbed one by one to the dark side. No Kat, good will never do... not even mediocre ;) I've decided just to win instead! Im taking the trophy, the money and the girl, then riding off into the sunset.

Nice try guys, but its been re-opened by popular demand

View attachment 108656
I'm going to tell on you! I feel so violated. Wait what's that I hear? Quick run away, far away!

th
Nice try guys, but its been re-opened by popular demand

View attachment 108656
I'm going to tell on you! I feel so violated. Wait what's that I hear? Quick run away, far away!

th

No, Im afraid I'm just tired of running......

upload_2017-1-27_10-11-0.png

You guys be good now!

Well, I've tried being good but look what that got me. been forced to live like a rat trying to stay ahead of the game.... watching my friends absorbed one by one to the dark side. No Kat, good will never do... not even mediocre ;) I've decided just to win instead! Im taking the trophy, the money and the girl, then riding off into the sunset.

Do whut?

You guys be good now!

Do whut?

well, maybe your right. Riding off into the sunset wont get me too far considering I live on the west coast. But I can still win. W I N

Forum List

Back