🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Latest Great News On Sodastream

more good news------hubby had agreed to buy me a SODA STREAM --thingamajig---
for my birthday-------I am so delighted that I need not deal with those itchy scratchy
victoria secret slutty undie sets this year

for my birthday-------I am so delighted that I need not deal with those itchy scratchy
I got one for Christmas. Now, instead of gift cards for Outback Steakhouse, Home Depot and Omaha Steaks, all my friends and relatives are getting Soda Stream. The machine is great and the root beer is yummy.

WHOA! Well, at least it keeps us men interested in women who wear those "itchy scratchy Victoria Secret slutty undie sets."

LOL, Rosie!

Our son reports that Soda Streams are popular as housewarming gifts in his circle..... He's also particularly fond of the root beer : ))

LOL, Rosie!

Our son reports that Soda Streams are popular as housewarming gifts in his circle..... He's also particularly fond of the root beer : ))
Yup...apparently everybody has heard of Soda Stream. I had no idea they were this popular.

WHOA! Well, at least it keeps us men interested in women who wear those "itchy scratchy Victoria Secret slutty undie sets."

avoid the tulle and lace. go for the cotton, satin and silk

All thanks to the BDS movement. Fabulous for Israel & even the Palestinian workers praise Israel's SodaStream.

QUOTE=Roudy;8561848]
Let us all join together in support of a stronger BDS movement to keep more hollywood celebrities like Scarlett Johansson joining with companies & foreign investments pouring into Israel to keep Israel's economy booming.

SodaStream Shows that BDS is the Real Obstacle to Peace | HonestReporting
Just saw their ad. With Scarlett Johansson at the Super Bowl. Now they're going to sell a ton of those things and they will be more successful than ever. Ha ha ha![/QUOTE]

Who cares about Soda Stream or Palestine?

Scarlett J is smoking hot that's all that really matters.

I got one for Christmas. Now, instead of gift cards for Outback Steakhouse, Home Depot and Omaha Steaks, all my friends and relatives are getting Soda Stream. The machine is great and the root beer is yummy.

Try adding just liquidised fruit to the water and see how it brings out the flavour, or do full bottles of whisky and soda .

Not when they are itchy and scratchy

True. However, they look sexy & are easily removable.

Not when they are itchy and scratchy

Try adding just liquidised fruit to the water and see how it brings out the flavour, or do full bottles of whisky and soda .
What? You can add alcohol to it? Sounds like I found a good Mojito making machine!

Hey guys did you notice the Soda Stream banner ads running on this very USMB site all yesterday and today? Ha ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back