🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Latest Great News On Sodastream

Oxfam and Friends | Stand for Peace

Oxfam partners have included:

East London Mosque - an extremist institution whose speakers have included Saad Al Beraik, a hate preacher who calls for the enslavement of Jewish women.
Islamic Relief - a charity which the Israeli government has designated a “terrorist front”. Ayaz Ali, the head of the charity’s Gaza operations, was deported after being accused of funnelling money to Hamas. Neo-Nazi images were found stored on his computer.
MADE in Europe - a charity whose staff are linked to the Muslim Brotherhood and other radical Islamist groups, and whose offices are based at the extremist London Muslim Centre.
Human Appeal International - a charity identified by the US Government as one of a number of groups used as conduits for funds to terrorist organisations, including Hamas.
Zaytoun - a trade collective run by members of the anti-Israel, pro-terror International Solidarity Movement. Zaytoun works to promote the boycott of Israeli goods.
Palestine Solidarity Campaign - an anti-Israel lobbying group which the BBC has described as a ‘radical’ organisation that supports Hamas. The Board of Deputies of British Jews has stated the PSC’s views include “racist conspiracy theories, the propagation of antisemitic stereotypes and Holocaust denial”.
Muslim Aid - According to its own accounts, Muslim Aid paid £325,000 to the Islamic University of Gaza, where leading Hamas figures teach; and £13,998 to the al-Ihsan Charitable Society, designated by the US government as a “sponsor of terrorism” and a front for the Palestinian Islamic Jihad terrorist group.
Federation of Student Islamic Societies – a radical student movement which has, in the past, promoted Al Qaeda recruiter Anwar Awlawki and has provided a platform to hate preachers such as Haitham Al-Haddad, who has said that Jews are “apes and pigs” and that the Gaza war made him happy because “it clearly encouraged Muslims to prepare themselves for jihad, all over the world”

Last edited:
Boycotts Driven By Hate, Not Settlements

Last week Secretary of State raised the hackles of Israelis when he warned that if the Jewish state didn’t make enough concessions to allow him to achieve a peace deal with the Palestinians it would be targeted for boycotts. The stark threat was partially walked back later by the State Department when it claimed Kerry was merely taking note of a development he opposes. But he made his point. Israelis are acutely aware that they are particularly vulnerable to economic pressure from their European trading partners. Nor has it failed to come their attention that the BDS — boycott, divestment and sanction — movement in Europe has been recently gaining ground. Though the administration must oppose such boycotts, Kerry’s remarks conferred a spurious legitimacy to the BDSers who will push to isolate Israel no matter who is to blame for the failure of Kerry’s initiative.

Lest anyone miss Kerry’s point, it was repeated yesterday by the European Union’s ambassador to Israel. As the European Jewish Press reports, Ambassador Lars Faaborg-Anderson said the boycotts represented the will of the European people who already blame Israel and its settlement policy for the lack of peace rather than the intransigent Palestinian refusal to recognize the legitimacy of the Jewish state no matter where its borders are drawn. In recent months, a Dutch pension fund severed relations with Israeli banks and the country’s largest water supply company also ended ties with Mekorot, Israel’s principal water company. But whether this is, as Faaborg-Anderson claimed, a spontaneous outburst of ill will from the citizens of EU countries or, as Kerry remarks implied, a more coordinated effort designed to bludgeon the Israelis into submission, the reality the Jewish state confronts is that it must be prepared for such boycotts no matter what happens in the negotiations. That’s because the driving force behind the support for these measures isn’t principled disagreement with Israeli policies but rather the rising tide of anti-Semitism in Europe.
All Israel has to do is relocate the Soda Stream factory out of the West Bank and the Bowel Syndrome Syndicate will be out of ammo.

and a lot of palestinians will be out of work

That is the whole point isn't it, the more work that is taken from the settlements and back into Israel proper the more the Palestinians will protest at the BDS movement interfering in their lives. Then the BDS movement and its supporters will be shown to be the ones causing the most hardship for the Palestinians and they will lose any support for their next anti semitic attack on Israel.

Does anyone here remember what happened when because of the
"INTIFADA" and a little spate of employed arabs in israel ----
turning knives on their employers------Israel stopped issuing
work permits to "palestinians"??? anyone?

Bless you Sherri. I checked it out & yes their stock is now down. Now is the time for me to BUY.

Their stock is down.

Soda Stream failure!

OH GOODY!!!!!! my hubby is going to buy me one for my
UPCOMING BIRTHDAY---------as you know---he is---well, uhm
TYPICAL MIDDLE EAST MAN-------he bargains. He just
cannot HELP HIMSELF--------given a price---he makes a
counter offer. Now that the company is in trouble-----
HE CAN DO HIS THING !!!!!!!!!

more good news------hubby had agreed to buy me a SODA STREAM --thingamajig---
for my birthday-------I am so delighted that I need not deal with those itchy scratchy
victoria secret slutty undie sets this year
I got one for Christmas. Now, instead of gift cards for Outback Steakhouse, Home Depot and Omaha Steaks, all my friends and relatives are getting Soda Stream. The machine is great and the root beer is yummy.

That's okay I have talked about 20 people out of buying one. It sucks and people have almost died from that shit.

for my birthday-------I am so delighted that I need not deal with those itchy scratchy
I got one for Christmas. Now, instead of gift cards for Outback Steakhouse, Home Depot and Omaha Steaks, all my friends and relatives are getting Soda Stream. The machine is great and the root beer is yummy.

That's okay I have talked about 20 people out of buying one. It sucks and people have almost died from that shit.

Care to back that statement up?

People have died from Victoria Secret Undies? I have to
admit-----I PREFER PLAIN COTTON ------but ------people
DIED?????

Rosie, I think he might mean the edible kind.......... Of course, there MAY be some guys like him who are so dim, they can't tell the difference and tried to eat the non-edible panties.

Could it be that red dye #5 that's the lethal component? Or perhaps it's the lace, remaining in the esophagus and forcing the guy to subsist on an entirely liquid diet?

Either way, I'd call it 'natural selection in action'........

Rosie, I think he might mean the edible kind.......... Of course, there MAY be some guys like him who are so dim, they can't tell the difference and tried to eat the non-edible panties.

Could it be that red dye #5 that's the lethal component? Or perhaps it's the lace, remaining in the esophagus and forcing the guy to subsist on an entirely liquid diet?

quite right----NATURAL SELECTION-----which----unfortunately ----is a very slow
process .........if only there could be a way to SPEED IT UP ---------nicely.
My approach would be ENTIRELY -----benevolent. A kind of FREEDOM
approach---------in sum-----let the idiots do whatever they want to do---
somewhere ELSE

quite right----NATURAL SELECTION-----which----unfortunately ----is a very slow
process .........if only there could be a way to SPEED IT UP ---------nicely.
My approach would be ENTIRELY -----benevolent. A kind of FREEDOM
approach---------in sum-----let the idiots do whatever they want to do---
somewhere ELSE

Dyes can be very dangerous things as we in Britain found to our dismay. In the 1960's we found that certain dyes used in leather tanning could also be used to turn the humble maggot ( blow fly larva ) into an exotic bait for fishing. The 3 favoured were Rhodamine red, Aurimine yellow and Chysodine bronze. They could be colour fed by sprinkling the meat with the dye or skin dyed by sprinkling small amounts on the maggots. Little did we realise that this wonder additive was carcinogenic until many anglers were being diagnosed with cancer of the bladder. The dyes were good but they had a downside in that they coloured the hands as well as the maggots, and also the inside of the body when you ate or drank. Now these dyes are banned and other safer dyes are in use, check the dyes used in the Victoria Secret underwear for danger.

DIED?????

I know of crushing riots and several people injured, but not that anyone died.
begun by two women in one city, a message caused panic and crushing riots in a few other cities during black friday. This was because of an undies sale. Stories were all over the news this last season.

DIED?????

I know of crushing riots and several people injured, but not that anyone died.
begun by two women in one city, a message caused panic and crushing riots in a few other cities during black friday. This was because of an undies sale. Stories were all over the news this last season.

Oh----black friday When I was a kid-----and shopping malls were the big new
rage-------my mom told me "NEVER IN NOVEMBER OR DECEMBER----not before
january" I never got over it------I simply STAY AWAY-------in the event I have to
buy a last minute gift------I BECOME NAUSEATED with anxiety-------enter macy's
in DECEMBER???:eek:

I drink sugar free/color free soda.
There's no reason soda needs artificial coloring.

So successful is Soda Stream that both Coke & Pepsi felt threatened enough to not allow this commercial to run during the Super Bowl.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68al-o2XSpE]Game Day 2013 Commercial: The Unaired SodaStream Ad - YouTube[/ame]

Their stock is down.

Soda Stream failure!

LOTS of stocks are down this week: the Dow lost nearly 300 points one day recently. Now if Soda Stream were down while every other vaguely similar product were up - then that might possibly be related to this BDS crapola.

Sure you have :rolleyes:

Bwahahahahahahah! More Bullshit from Bullshitseeker.

Let us all join together in support of a stronger BDS movement to keep more hollywood celebrities like Scarlett Johansson joining with companies & foreign investments pouring into Israel to keep Israel's economy booming.

SodaStream Shows that BDS is the Real Obstacle to Peace | HonestReporting

sodastreams big defence of being in occupied Palestine is that they are great for the Palestinian economy, your statement shows the reality of the situation.
No such thing as occupied Palestine.

Forum List

Back