Latest Poll on January 6th shows a big problem for truth and facts

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

The GOPQ and FOX news are the biggest promoters of lies and misinformation in this country. It is mind boggling to think people can be mind washed to believe that January 6th was "mostly peaceful". Thankfully, the majority of Americans know the truth. The stench of trumpism will be with us for generations to come.

The GOPQ and FOX news are the biggest promoters of lies and misinformation in this country. It is mind boggling to think people can be mind washed to believe that January 6th was "mostly peaceful". Thankfully, the majority of Americans know the truth. The stench of trumpism will be with us for generations to come.

You'll remember Donald soon after your crazy election thief instigates WWIII between Russia and USA in Ukraine.
In Hell you'll have enough time to watch your 'trustworthy' sources like CBS, CNN, ABC & Co

OP, the Republican party was never a party of truth in the first place.

Why are you so surprised?

Remember, if Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

The entire US is immersed in a sewer of political lies.
My new thread dealing with conspiracy theories may have some answers.

Jan. 6 was a case of breaking and entering. No big deal. The girl who got shot, definitely an overreaction, was the worst thing that happened.
And just a bunch of clowns dressing up in their camo costumes, furs, and cow horns pretending to be real revolutionaires like Comrad Che and Comrad Fidel.

Sadly, many of those play actors will be paying serious grownup prices for their silly antics.

keep in mind liberal riots are peaceful protests....conservative riots are insurrections...the liberal news outlets will explain it all to you if you can stomach their propaganda outlets

Jan. 6 was a case of breaking and entering. No big deal. The girl who got shot, definitely an overreaction, was the worst thing that happened.
And just a bunch of clowns dressing up in their camo costumes, furs, and cow horns pretending to be real revolutionaires like Comrad Che and Comrad Fidel.

Sadly, many of those play actors will be paying serious grownup prices for their silly antics.
and liberal rioters are just hungry for justice...and all the liquor they can carry off

the stench in democrat run cities will stink for a hundred years

Jan. 6 was a case of breaking and entering. No big deal. The girl who got shot by a cop, definitely an overreaction, was the worst thing that happened.
That is a lie. I had friends telling me that once the mob made it up the steps that the Capitol police would come down hard on them. To the contrary, they handled them with kid gloves. They destroyed doors, broke glass, beat police and killed. The voters of this country know an angry out of control mob when they see one.

Why did it happen? Because the Liar in Chief could not accept defeat and started lying about voter fraud immediately after he lost the election. Everyone knew it was a BIG LIE. Then when it seemed he could not stop the certification, he called on his mindless cult to attack and stop the Congressional certification. He told them to "Fight like Hell." he instigated and caused the insurrection.

He will be sued by multiple people in the months to come for millions of dollars. And the DC laws will be his downfall. He is gong to be hurting soon. His entire family may go down in flames of bankruptcy.

It's gotten comical of how serious the left believes January 6th was.
I just have to laugh my ass off every time I have seen Dim lawmakers make remarks about how we almost lost our democracy! :laugh:

Tell me again, how many guns were confiscated? How many shots were fired?!! Fucking hilarious!

Jan. 6 was a case of breaking and entering. No big deal. The girl who got shot by a cop, definitely an overreaction, was the worst thing that happened.
That is a lie. I had friends telling me that once the mob made it up the steps that the Capitol police would come down hard on them. To the contrary, they handled them with kid gloves. They destroyed doors, broke glass, beat police and killed. The voters of this country know an angry out of control mob when they see one.

Why did it happen? Because the Liar in Chief could not accept defeat and started lying about voter fraud immediately after he lost the election. Everyone knew it was a BIG LIE. Then when it seemed he could not stop the certification, he called on his mindless cult to attack and stop the Congressional certification. He told them to "Fight like Hell." he instigated and caused the insurrection.

He will be sued by multiple people in the months to come for millions of dollars. And the DC laws will be his downfall. He is gong to be hurting soon. His entire family may go down in flames of bankruptcy.

"They destroyed doors, broke glass, beat police and killed"

Sounds pretty much like a typical night in Portland most all of last year.

I agree. Most of those arrested are being charged with trespassing. Trespassing is a long way from sedition and insurrection.

Wow do they have you dumbed down or what?

Funny how the filthy Dems are always talking about "Q's". I have never seen one. All I saw all summer was black bastards and White Antifa Terrorists burning the country down.
The country has not been burned down you fucking moron. American has had riots in our cities since the inception of America. Riots in cities are as American as apple pie.

OP, the Republican party was never a party of truth in the first place.

Why are you so surprised?

Remember, if Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

Now you wrote never which mean from the beginning until now the Republican has never been a party of truth...

Lincoln, Roosevelt and Ike were Republicans, so you grouped them into this conversation and my bet is you will now reverse and claim you meant today Republicans...

Both sides are full of it and it is getting boring...

Forum List

Back