Latest polls: Biden way more popular than Trump same days into administration

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Trump’s 40.6 approval rate was pre-Covid. Biden’s 42.4 comes in the middle of cleaning up the Covid aftermath of inflation. Biden is still wildly more popular than Trump.

This is a combination of respecting the legislative work Biden has done and also how deeply unpopular Trump was during his reign as Divisor in Chief.

Attachments

• ECE5EB28-82AF-44D0-9196-002CA8DAFE7D.jpeg
    ECE5EB28-82AF-44D0-9196-002CA8DAFE7D.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 14
Trump’s 40.6 approval rate was pre-Covid. Biden’s 42.4 comes in the middle of cleaning up the Covid aftermath of inflation. Biden is still wildly more popular than Trump.

This is a combination of respecting the legislative work Biden has done and also how deeply unpopular Trump was during his reign as Divisor in Chief.

Do you respect Biden's rhetoric that got an 18 year old killed?

I don't.

But I also recognize that this nation is over. We just have to wait for the final collapse. So....idk. Shrug, I guess?

Polling was done on a Dominion machine

And half the polled were no doubt women, and women vote like absolute dunderheads.

I say this as a woman.

We would not be in the shape we are now if it were not for the Women's Right to Vote.

Waaaah Trump hurt my feelings Waaaah Mean Tweets. Yeah, honey, how you like those chicken and egg prices now?

Stupid broads.

You're full of dogshit

Doesnt that solidify the fact that your polls arent accurate? NO ONE likes Biden. His number would be 0% if people were telling the truth.

The Nazicrat Press always trashes the GOP presidents, and then they take a poll to see how effective their hate mongering was.
They have been attacking Trump for about 7 years now.

wow 2 points better....the guy is amazing.....

A 1.8 percentage higher approval rating (taking the ratings at face value) is wildly more popular...Yeah, right!

And half the polled were no doubt women, and women vote like absolute dunderheads.

I say this as a woman.

We would not be in the shape we are now if it were not for the Women's Right to Vote.

Waaaah Trump hurt my feelings Waaaah Mean Tweets. Yeah, honey, how you like those chicken and egg prices now?

Stupid broads.
Trump had a terrible approval rate. His results leading the nation were terrible. Out of our two choices Biden was way better and is beating expectations with his legislative accomplishments.

Doesnt that solidify the fact that your polls arent accurate? NO ONE likes Biden. His number would be 0% if people were telling the truth.
It solidifies that you can’t face reality. That’s why you think the election wasn’t legit. About the same number of folks are polling higher for Biden as they did during the election. And trumps approval is way under 40 now. I hope you have someone who can beat him. Otherwise you’re gonna have to gaslight another election and 4 more years of polling.

A 1.8 percentage higher approval rating (taking the ratings at face value) is wildly more popular...Yeah, right!
Like I said above it’s about 5% more voters which is about 7M votes. Sound familiar?

OP and his ilk concentrates on their tired-out TDS while DeSantis is stealing a march on them. Keep it up, it's working fine. ;)
Desantis? The Desantis that beat a guy found passed out on crack with a dead male hooker in the room by less than 1%? Ok.

Desantis is a better candidate than Trump but he’s not trouncing anyone. Maybe he’ll beat a former GOP candidate who ran as a dem.

Forum List

Back