Latinos Waving Mexican Flags Invade New Mexico Trump Rally--Shots Fired--Vendor Booths Firebombed

These illegal aliens and their advocates are doing a great job of showing normal Americans why we need to elect Trump President.

Their arguments (if mindless thuggery can be called that) are very persuasive.

I'm sold! Trump's getting my vote on June 7, and in November!
If whitey was doing it he B ginn chahged wit "domestic terruh~rizzzm". By a Jew Judge and proSUCKutor too.

I am thinking that patriotic whites, blacks, asians just may be watching these protesters throw rocks at police and horses, jumping on police cars and acting like idiots and they are definitely going to go out and vote for someone to build a wall and enforce the immigrations laws!

I think we should have immigration pool their Officers and stand outside Trump Rallies with the cops. That would stop 90% of of this shit from happening. If the other 10% cause trouble,arrest and fine them.
Only a fool would think any undocumented would risk being at the rallies and being arrested.

I am thinking that patriotic whites, blacks, asians just may be watching these protesters throw rocks at police and horses, jumping on police cars and acting like idiots and they are definitely going to go out and vote for someone to build a wall and enforce the immigrations laws!
Anyone voting for someone that claims they are going to build a wall could possibly be patriotic but they definitively are not too bright.

I think we should have immigration pool their Officers and stand outside Trump Rallies with the cops. That would stop 90% of of this shit from happening. If the other 10% cause trouble,arrest and fine them.
Only a fool would think any undocumented would risk being at the rallies and being arrested.
Are you kidding? There is no enforcement of our immigration laws... they don't worry about throwing rocks at innocents or jumping on police cars, they sure aren't going to be caught for being illegal!...and Obama has their backs so they cannot be arrested for being here illegals. Wise up!

Great arrest them all then!
The fools like you or the protestors?
They aren't protestors if they are throwing rocks at horses,turning over barriers,assaulting police,stomping cars etc. They are rioters and need to be arrested. Libtards don't seem to understand the difference.:dunno:

Anyone voting for someone that claims they are going to build a wall could possibly be patriotic but they definitively are not too bright.
Lol, set me straight...tell me how smart we are not enforcing laws and adding to our deficit by giving illegals jobs and government checks.

Are you kidding? There is no enforcement of our immigration laws... they don't worry about throwing rocks at innocents or jumping on police cars, they sure aren't going to be caught for being illegal!...and Obama has their backs so they cannot be arrested for being here illegals. Wise up!
Why would i kid? Under the Obama administration more undocumented have been deported than ever.

Lol, set me straight...tell me how smart we are not enforcing laws and adding to our deficit by giving illegals jobs and government checks.
Who told you we were not enforcing laws? Do you always believe something just because you heard a rumor?

They aren't protestors if they are throwing rocks at horses,turning over barriers,assaulting police,stomping cars etc. They are rioters and need to be arrested. Libtards don't seem to understand the difference.:dunno:
I believe they did arrest the people that were doing that. Who told you they didnt?

Why would i kid? Under the Obama administration more undocumented have been deported than ever.
And he has welcomed more in!

Wait. Youre saying he invited people but then deported them? Think about that for a second. Do you invite people to your house only to kick them out?

I believe they did arrest the people that were doing that. Who told you they didnt?
It was on television. No arrrests in Alberquerque
I'm talking about Albuquerque. Seven were arrested in Anaheim.

Wait. Youre saying he invited people but then deported them? Think about that for a second. Do you invite people to your house only to kick them out?
Some were deported some from Mexico but he allowed more in from Central America and Syria.

Some were deported some from Mexico but he allowed more in from Central America and Syria.
No one from Syria immigrated illegally. What are you talking about?

He has deported more people than any president in history. Those are the facts.

It was on television. No arrrests in Alberquerque
I'm talking about Albuquerque. Seven were arrested in Anaheim.
Thats the police fault not Obamas

Let the Left and Illegals riot and burn shit. It's only gonna convince more common sense-thinking American Voters that we do need to secure our border and reform our nightmarish Immigration System. So, let the rioting begin. I'm good with it.

No one from Syria immigrated illegally. What are you talking about?

He has deported more people than any president in history. Those are the facts.

Obama administration to expand number of refugees admitted to U.S.

The United States will increase the number of refugees it admits to allow in more people fleeing violence in Central America, Secretary of State John F. Kerry said Wednesday.

In a speech at the National Defense University, Kerry said the expansion of the Refugee Admissions Program will be directed toward people from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras,

Obama administration to expand number of refugees admitted to U.S.

Obama To Pave Way For 30,000 Syrian Islamists To "Resettle" In America

Forum List

Back