Latinos Waving Mexican Flags Invade New Mexico Trump Rally--Shots Fired--Vendor Booths Firebombed

I doubt if ANY of the protestors were illegals. Protesting in full view of news cameras is a sure way to get deported and they know it.

You're joking, right?
Well, no, I am not joking. Common sense prevails…. The potential for arrest was high and thus, subsequently, deportation would follow; unless you think the threat of deportation is nullified because crossing the border illegally is like child's play. I have to agree with you there.

Missed all the debates?

What does the debates have to do with a virtually all-white Republican Party?
Well... Except for Rubio,Cruz, Carson,Martinez,Alito,Keyes,Rice and all of the other republicans that aren't white.

:lol: As if that doesn't make the Republican Party virtually all-white.

B99231986Z.1_20150107231133_000_GFLDSB7C.1-0.jpg

:lol:
Your selective pictures don't mean anything. Print one up from the trump rally in NM and tell me only white people were there.

:0) Why don't you post it?

Show me all the pictures of right-wing 'diversity.' :lol:

Post pictures of the republican House and Senate that demonstrates how much republicans welcome non-white people.

You and I both know you can't do it.

Thanks for stopping by. :lol:

the thing is, blacks are the reason they are not in the Republican party. Why they are in the Democrat party is anyone's guess. My thoughts are that it is because Democrats control the big cities. The cities that have failed the black community. It is really kind of sad to watch democrats waiting for the party to do something for them, only to say, maybe next time.

Missed all the debates?

Well... Except for Rubio,Cruz, Carson,Martinez,Alito,Keyes,Rice and all of the other republicans that aren't white.

Your selective pictures don't mean anything. Print one up from the trump rally in NM and tell me only white people were there.

Post pictures of the republican House and Senate that demonstrates how much republicans welcome non-white people.

800px-Colin_Powell_official_Secretary_of_State_photo.jpg

images

images

alfonzo-macho-sauce-serious-300.jpg

Swann-lg.jpg

UPTOWN_black_celebrity_republicans.jpg

If you don't like the guy don't vote for him, but you don't have to tear things up.

liberalism is a cancerous plague upon the nation

the video serves as more evidence
From the article that I read in the BBC site, the violence started when the Trump supporters arrived.

It was a Trump event you tool!!
That does not mean that Trump supporters did not cause trouble. If you thought before replying, you might not have to depend on insults.

You'd have to be dense not to come to the obvious conclusion that the raging beaners started it based on their behavior.
They throw rocks at cops and you dont think they started the shit.....:cuckoo:
The trouble started before the rock throwing.

From the article that I read in the BBC site, the violence started when the Trump supporters arrived.

That does not mean that Trump supporters did not cause trouble. If you thought before replying, you might not have to depend on insults.

You'd have to be dense not to come to the obvious conclusion that the raging beaners started it based on their behavior.
Was this before or after the local media got them on film ripping trump signs out of the hands of supporters, punching them and throwing them to the ground breaking their wrists?

Was this before or after the local media got them on film ripping trump signs out of the hands of supporters, punching them and throwing them to the ground breaking their wrists?
Were you there to see how it happened? I hope you are not going to start listening to the 'liberal media'.

The culture of the illegals at work. The wetbacks just extended Trump's lead and support for his wall.

BREAKING: SHOTS FIRED at TRUMP RALLY in New Mexico - FIRES SET OUTSIDE (VIDEO)

Maybe we're just to sensitive. Whats a little firebombing? We should stop and ask those protesters what they want before we condemn them, after all, were not the only country who has a national flag, why should ours have any preference over another?

Because the US is the greatest country on earth.

The culture of the illegals at work. The wetbacks just extended Trump's lead and support for his wall.

BREAKING: SHOTS FIRED at TRUMP RALLY in New Mexico - FIRES SET OUTSIDE (VIDEO)

Maybe we're just to sensitive. Whats a little firebombing? We should stop and ask those protesters what they want before we condemn them, after all, were not the only country who has a national flag, why should ours have any preference over another?

Your sarcasm was almost too subtle, well done.

Were you there to see how it happened? I hope you are not going to start listening to the 'liberal media'.
Caught on film by our local news crew. Oops

images

images

Swann-lg.jpg

Since you clowns seem embarrassed by the makeup of your own party and won't post pictures of your own House and Senate.. let me help you out :0)

The Republican Senate
gop-senate-1024x644.jpg

House-Gop-Chairs.jpg

treygowdy_wide-1e64d1dc56a96c1edff03b078acd222ee2cee8b5-s800-c85.jpg

house-speaker-paul-ryan-a-republican-from-wisconsin-center-signs-the-picture-id503910822

I repeat .. the Republican Party is virtually all-white.

Any questions? :0)

The trouble started when the beaner brigade showed up.

So you fail to see the pattern?

images

images

Swann-lg.jpg

Since you clowns seem embarrassed by the makeup of your own party and won't post pictures of your own House and Senate.. let me help you out :0)

The Republican Senate
gop-senate-1024x644.jpg

House-Gop-Chairs.jpg

house-speaker-paul-ryan-a-republican-from-wisconsin-center-signs-the-picture-id503910822

Look at all the white Democratic senators

Democratic U.S. Senators

Ah the party of diversity... Not

So you fail to see the pattern?
He prefers " selective" reporting obviously.

images

images

Swann-lg.jpg

The Republican Senate
gop-senate-1024x644.jpg

House-Gop-Chairs.jpg

Democratic U.S. Senators

Even in the state with the most Hispanics in the nation. Libs choose a white guy.... Tom Udall LMAO

Hell... With all of the Hispanics in NM democrats had to elect a white carpet bagger... Martin Heinrich... Just to avoid a native New Mexican.

images

images

Swann-lg.jpg

The Republican Senate
gop-senate-1024x644.jpg

House-Gop-Chairs.jpg

Democratic U.S. Senators

bzy3o329y0mlpris47pfaa.gif

I think we should have immigration pool their Officers and stand outside Trump Rallies with the cops. That would stop 90% of of this shit from happening. If the other 10% cause trouble,arrest and fine them.

Forum List

Back