Latinos Waving Mexican Flags Invade New Mexico Trump Rally--Shots Fired--Vendor Booths Firebombed

These illegal aliens and their advocates are doing a great job of showing normal Americans why we need to elect Trump President.

Their arguments (if mindless thuggery can be called that) are very persuasive.

I'm sold! Trump's getting my vote on June 7, and in November!
Last time we have a lot of in-the-street protests it was over civil rights and also Viet Nam....the protesters were right both times.
I seem to remember lots of protests a few years ago. Does Occupy ring a bell? Maybe not since most Democrat politicians went into hiding instead of offering support.
Those were nothing compared to the Civil Rights and Vietnam protests. But yes, I'd forgotten those....were they wrong about Big Banks and Wall Street?

Most of that bunch had no idea why they were even there.... were they wrong? No. But even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again.

:)
They were downtown Albuq. Which means mostly crazies,homeless, drug addicts,and gang bangers.

Oh, those people.

Latino republicans on alpha order...

List of Latino Republicans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Geez you are a dumbass.

And you're an idiot clown. :0)

Let me say this again for your dumb ass ..

POST A PICTURE OF THE REPUBLICAN HOUSE AND SENATE TODAY.

What's the problem Bozo?
It is telling that you want majority white states and districts to have non-white representation....

In other words, republicans only represent white people. :0)

Amazing how democrats figured out how to include non-white people among their ranks

Thanks for playing .. you've been a big help. :0)
They did? Which of the three presidential candidates represented non white people this year?

Like most right-wing morons, when you get your ass kicked in debate .. run for another tack.

Democrats represent many of the concerns of non-white people .. and you already know that .. just running for a way out. :lol:

Wanna' compare pictures of the republican and democratic party leadership? :0) Of course you don't.
You haven't kicked anything... Least of all anyone's ass.

If democrats represent non white people why are they all white and rich while minorities still live in poverty in all the major democratic cities?

Quit whining. I live in NM. I know what the demographics are here... do you?

I don't give a fuck where you live .. the Republican Party is virtually all-white .. and only a moron would dispute that truth.

Post a picture of the republican House and Senate .. come back and talk to me. :0)

Geez you are a dumbass.

What's the problem Bozo?
It is telling that you want majority white states and districts to have non-white representation....

Amazing how democrats figured out how to include non-white people among their ranks

No.

Republicans represent whoever votes for them. Republican districts that are reliably Republican are majority white and have nearly all white candidates running from either side of the aisle to represent those white districts.

If California was reliably Republican for instance, it would be entirely reasonable to expect Republicans to run nearly all Hispanic candidates in statewide offices to represent what is now a majority Hispanic state.

You are expecting states that are more white than California is brown to run non-white candidates. You are the reason why there are barely any white people over the age of 30 voting for Democrats anymore.

If they had been quiet and nice, the media would have broadcast the message that Hispanics love Trump as he stated previously. The fiery demonstrations left no doubt and sent a message that reverberated throughout the Latino community. that message was clear." We Hispanics don't want Trump!"
Probably because most were illegal and don't want their Wetback asses deported.
I doubt if ANY of the protestors were illegals. Protesting in full view of news cameras is a sure way to get deported and they know it.
Nobody gets deported anymore moron.

Unless you disrupt Obama's great economic "recovery" you can stay here indefinitely.

fy2015removalStatsFig1.png
Thanks for proving my point for me....

Latinos invading New Mexico? Apparently the dumbass OP has never been to New Mexico (it's just like Old Mexico but with that New Mexico).

News Flash! LATINOS LIVE IN NEW MEXICO! Most of them were born there, a good number of them were born in Texas, California, or Arizona and moved to New Mexico. Nobody fucking invaded New Mexico you ignorant twit.

Geez you are a dumbass.

What's the problem Bozo?

They did? Which of the three presidential candidates represented non white people this year?

Like most right-wing morons, when you get your ass kicked in debate .. run for another tack.

Democrats represent many of the concerns of non-white people .. and you already know that .. just running for a way out. :lol:

Wanna' compare pictures of the republican and democratic party leadership? :0) Of course you don't.

So, are you one of the dime-a-dozen, brainless, hyper-partisan drones that litter this site, or are you actually capable of thinking beyond "you guys on that side are big booger-heads! Yneah, yneah!"? Or are you the raging racist that you are starting to sound like? What's the story?

. Nobody fucking invaded New Mexico you ignorant twit.
Let me ask you something, pipsqueak! Do you think any illegal Wetbacks crossed the border to live in New Mexico?

Let me ask you something, weakling. Are you capable of discussing anything without hiding your cowardice behind slurs? Hard to have a discussion until that's worked out.
I only speak the truth. An illegal Wetback is an illegal Wetback!

If they had been quiet and nice, the media would have broadcast the message that Hispanics love Trump as he stated previously. The fiery demonstrations left no doubt and sent a message that reverberated throughout the Latino community. that message was clear." We Hispanics don't want Trump!"
Probably because most were illegal and don't want their Wetback asses deported.
I doubt if ANY of the protestors were illegals. Protesting in full view of news cameras is a sure way to get deported and they know it.
Nobody gets deported anymore moron.

Unless you disrupt Obama's great economic "recovery" you can stay here indefinitely.

fy2015removalStatsFig1.png
Thanks for proving my point for me....

Your point was that a couple million equals zero?

Okay.

Let me ask you something, pipsqueak! Do you think any illegal Wetbacks crossed the border to live in New Mexico?

Absolutely they did, dumbass, but they comprise a minority of the Latino population of New Mexico and they didn't go there to protest Trump.

You are truly dimwitted. Ignorant. Your every post solidifies the facts of your ignorance. Christ Almighty it's a miracle you're still alive. Save for advancements in medical care over the centuries prior to your birth, I imagine you would have been six feet under decades ago...

Last edited:

Let me ask you something, weakling. Are you capable of discussing anything without hiding your cowardice behind slurs? Hard to have a discussion until that's worked out.

Cracker want a Polly?

Historically, Mexico has a legitimate claim to New Mexico.

Just ask Israel.

lol

England also has a legitimate claim to the new england by the same reason but that is white on white genocide so it won't count to the left.

So you ARE too much of a weakling and a coward. Got it.

:fu:

Alas, America had the chance to elect a genuine liberal in 2012 but blew it on a pseudo-all-in-it-for ME lib instead. But maybe we ARE ready for Romney this time!

Or.....

Maybe not.

Absolutely they did, dumbass, but they comprise a minority of the Latino population of New Mexico and they didn't go there to protest Trump..
Thank you for proving my point illegal Latinos have invaded New Mexico. And how do you know the Latinos chanting "Viva Mexico" waving Mexican flags weren't illegal?

WHAT COUNTRY IS THIS? Anti-Trump Thugs with Mexican Flags Shout "Viva Mexico!" While Torching US Flag

Forum List

Back