Latinos Waving Mexican Flags Invade New Mexico Trump Rally--Shots Fired--Vendor Booths Firebombed

And the predominately white democrat leadership hurts their hands clapping.

The President of the United States .. at the top of the Democratic Party is BLACK .. while the racist Republican Party remains virtually all-white.

Get a brain.

Missed all the debates?

What does the debates have to do with a virtually all-white Republican Party?
Well... Except for Rubio,Cruz, Carson,Martinez,Alito,Keyes,Rice and all of the other republicans that aren't white.

:lol: As if that doesn't make the Republican Party virtually all-white.

B99231986Z.1_20150107231133_000_GFLDSB7C.1-0.jpg

:lol:
Your selective pictures don't mean anything. Print one up from the trump rally in NM and tell me only white people were there.

Trump is polling far better than Romney ever did....

That's not correct.

Thus far, Trump hasn't reached where Romney was.

View attachment 75917

View attachment 75919

2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Trump also has worse negatives than Romney.
Trump is even with Hillary while Romney was always a good deal behind Obama, that is exponentially better considering there was never a "Never Romney" movement.
It largely doesn't matter what negatives Republicans have or don't have. The media will always attack the Republican candidate in unison with the Democrat candidate like the Republican candidate is Hitler himself.

Trump is successful because he is punching both the Democrat and the media back instead of curling up in a ball like every other Republican candidate has done since Reagan.

Look at the graphs. Romney was level and even slightly ahead right into the last weeks of the election.

Don't make shit up. Support your candidate but don't say things that are flat-out wrong.

The President of the United States .. at the top of the Democratic Party is BLACK .. while the racist Republican Party remains virtually all-white.

Get a brain.

Missed all the debates?

Well... Except for Rubio,Cruz, Carson,Martinez,Alito,Keyes,Rice and all of the other republicans that aren't white.

Your selective pictures don't mean anything. Print one up from the trump rally in NM and tell me only white people were there.

:0) Why don't you post it?

Show me all the pictures of right-wing 'diversity.' :lol:

Post pictures of the republican House and Senate that demonstrates how much republicans welcome non-white people.

You and I both know you can't do it.

Thanks for stopping by. :lol:

Missed all the debates?

Post pictures of the republican House and Senate that demonstrates how much republicans welcome non-white people.

Quit whining. I live in NM. I know what the demographics are here... do you?

Trump is polling far better than Romney ever did....

That's not correct.

Thus far, Trump hasn't reached where Romney was.

View attachment 75917

View attachment 75919

2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Trump also has worse negatives than Romney.
Trump is even with Hillary while Romney was always a good deal behind Obama, that is exponentially better considering there was never a "Never Romney" movement.
It largely doesn't matter what negatives Republicans have or don't have. The media will always attack the Republican candidate in unison with the Democrat candidate like the Republican candidate is Hitler himself.

Trump is successful because he is punching both the Democrat and the media back instead of curling up in a ball like every other Republican candidate has done since Reagan.

Look at the graphs. Romney was level and even slightly ahead right into the last weeks of the election.

Don't make shit up. Support your candidate but don't say things that are flat-out wrong.
Sure.

Romney was winning until he made the grave error of pissing off the retard vote by using the words "women" and "binders" in the same sentence....

If only Romney didn't pick on that gay kid in middle school, he could have got the gay vote too....

Trump went from losing by close to 20 points, to winning, all before the general election has even technically started. Romney wishes he did half as well as Trump is doing right now.

Missed all the debates?

There aren't exactly that many white people at the Democratic conventions lately....

I wonder why....

I don't give a fuck where you live .. the Republican Party is virtually all-white .. and only a moron would dispute that truth.

Post a picture of the republican House and Senate .. come back and talk to me. :0)

Wilard never was winning ... the media had him "trending "

Donnie aspires to trend ..

promise to deport 11 million people and those people have the propensity to do some crazy shit.

You mean 11 million people who have no right to be here?

I don't agree with deporting many of those people or building his stupid wall, but the fact that he's calling out a failure of our government to enforce our immigration laws does not excuse this behavior.

he's not enforcing our laws, he''s creating his own laws, and said behavior is the result of those who bear the brunt of his laws ( which I don;t condone either)

What law has Trump created? Did I miss when he got elected to Congress?

The culture of the illegals at work. The wetbacks just extended Trump's lead and support for his wall.

BREAKING: SHOTS FIRED at TRUMP RALLY in New Mexico - FIRES SET OUTSIDE (VIDEO)
Actually this incident is a perfect example of what Clinton repeatedly says about Trump's rhetoric, that it inflames, insults, and incites people. That it leads to violence. If he can get our local Hispanics outraged and angry enough to do this kind of thing, what kind of effect is he going to have not only on our own North American people but on people all over the world? He has already directly offended many of the leaders in our allied countries. How many wars is he going to get us into? How much terrorism is going to reign down upon American people and American interests because of his loud mouth, thoughless comments?

The mental gyrations necessary to come to the conclusion that this is Trump's fault, instead of the people actually doing it, are amazing.

Next tell us how it could be Bush's fault. I love to see the connect the dots abilities of apologists in action, those abilities being especially keen in Clinton supporters....
Explain to me when, at any time and or place, there has been this kind of violence at American election rallies. Trump incites anger and violence with his rhetoric, which is thoughless, offensive, and disparages certain countries, religions, ethnic groups, genders, etc. No other campaign for the US presidency has ever done this before. Why would you want a president who makes people so angry they act out in this way? A president should be diplomatic and unite people. Not cause this kind of thing. Yes indeed, I am saying this kind of demonstration is directly the fault of Trump.

Since the 1800's. This is nothing new or extraordinary.

The History of Violence on Presidential Campaign Trails

Not a bad idea. While we're at it why not shoot some Trump followers so we can raise the average IQ in this country.

I know you were attempting to make a joke but I was being serious since neither federal or state governments are willing to enforce immigration laws against illegals fleeing justice in their own countries. My solution wold be cheaper and would intimidate these illegals from entering this country since they could be shot simply because they have entered the country.
I was hoping you were making a sad joke but the fact that you are serious shows a serious amount of ignorance. Go ahead and start shooting illegals and tell me the results.

I can't right now because it is illegal.
See there? You finally worked through it and answered your own question. Took you awhile but your level of intellect tends to slow you down.

Why can't we shoot SOME illegals.

THis is not a valid sentence.
I know. However i hate being a grammar Nazi.

I don't give a fuck where you live .. the Republican Party is virtually all-white .. and only a moron would dispute that truth.

Post a picture of the republican House and Senate .. come back and talk to me. :0)
Black republicans past and present in alpha order..

List of African-American Republicans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

promise to deport 11 million people and those people have the propensity to do some crazy shit.

You mean 11 million people who have no right to be here?

I don't agree with deporting many of those people or building his stupid wall, but the fact that he's calling out a failure of our government to enforce our immigration laws does not excuse this behavior.

he's not enforcing our laws, he''s creating his own laws, and said behavior is the result of those who bear the brunt of his laws ( which I don;t condone either)

What law has Trump created? Did I miss when he got elected to Congress?

none yet ... "he's creating his own laws"

confusing ain't it?

Native American conservatives

ConservativeAIR.com

If they had been quiet and nice, the media would have broadcast the message that Hispanics love Trump as he stated previously. The fiery demonstrations left no doubt and sent a message that reverberated throughout the Latino community. that message was clear." We Hispanics don't want Trump!"
Probably because most were illegal and don't want their Wetback asses deported.
I doubt if ANY of the protestors were illegals. Protesting in full view of news cameras is a sure way to get deported and they know it.

Latino republicans on alpha order...

List of Latino Republicans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Geez you are a dumbass.

Black republicans past and present in alpha order..

List of African-American Republicans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What's the problem? You don't have to go back 200 years to demonstrate what the Republican Party has become today.

POST A PICTURE OF THE REPUBLICAN HOUSE AND SENATE TODAY. :0).

I'll say again, democrats had more black members of the US Congress in 1970 then republicans have had COLLECTIVELY since Reconstruction.

CBC.JPG

Congressional Black Caucus, 1970

And the predominately white democrat leadership hurts their hands clapping.

Get a brain.

Missed all the debates?

Upper right corner. Chocolate chip babe.

If they had been quiet and nice, the media would have broadcast the message that Hispanics love Trump as he stated previously. The fiery demonstrations left no doubt and sent a message that reverberated throughout the Latino community. that message was clear." We Hispanics don't want Trump!"
Probably because most were illegal and don't want their Wetback asses deported.
I doubt if ANY of the protestors were illegals. Protesting in full view of news cameras is a sure way to get deported and they know it.
if they dont look white to Steve then they have to be illegal.

Latino republicans on alpha order...

List of Latino Republicans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Geez you are a dumbass.

And you're an idiot clown. :0)

Let me say this again for your dumb ass ..

POST A PICTURE OF THE REPUBLICAN HOUSE AND SENATE TODAY.

What's the problem Bozo?

Forum List

Back