Latinos Waving Mexican Flags Invade New Mexico Trump Rally--Shots Fired--Vendor Booths Firebombed

it certainly is a left right issue

like I said .. idiots like you.

those aren't caucasian democrats are they?

you leftards always see race first

i see legal immigration verses illegal immigration

they dont help their cause when they burn the place down

injuring law enforcement personnel

while waving Mexican flags

actually most Americans disapprove of such behavior

regardless of skin color you race baiting fool

And the predominately white democrat leadership hurts their hands clapping.

The President of the United States .. at the top of the Democratic Party is BLACK .. while the racist Republican Party remains virtually all-white.

Get a brain.

What was a liberal calling Clarance Thomas just this day? Something about him being an uncle. THAT'S the democrat mindset you defend. The white mindset that is.
"a liberal" Ok.

All invasions usually result in violence. What is happening on our southern border is no difference.

But the left wing needs their pools cleaned and lettuce picked on the cheap so they vilify those who oppose the southern invasion.

Yeah thank you for pointing out yet another liberal contradiction, they are for the poor yet they support these illegals coming here and working for shit wages wtf?

WTF you ask. The democrat party has not carried the white vote since 1964, or so it is reported. Thus, they must turn elsewhere for their support. Fairly clear and simple. If it takes law breaking and violence that is just part of the price.

After all, Columbus didn't have to go through immigration when he came to America why should anyone else?
Laying the excuse ground work for the GOP November loss, I see.

I don't think you see so well.
It's gonna be fun watching you in November. Will you explode? Implode? Hysterically cry? Slit your wrists? Jump off a bridge?

All invasions usually result in violence. What is happening on our southern border is no difference.

But the left wing needs their pools cleaned and lettuce picked on the cheap so they vilify those who oppose the southern invasion.

Yeah thank you for pointing out yet another liberal contradiction, they are for the poor yet they support these illegals coming here and working for shit wages wtf?

WTF you ask. The democrat party has not carried the white vote since 1964, or so it is reported. Thus, they must turn elsewhere for their support. Fairly clear and simple. If it takes law breaking and violence that is just part of the price.

After all, Columbus didn't have to go through immigration when he came to America why should anyone else?
Laying the excuse ground work for the GOP November loss, I see.

I don't think you see so well.
It's gonna be fun watching you in November. Will you explode? Implode? Hysterically cry? Slit your wrists? Jump off a bridge?

I didn't do that for the last two disasters. The country is gone Mrs. Tuzla Clinton won't make that much of a difference.

idiots like you make it a right/left issue... its not, its an ethnic issue that could grow and really become a cancer on the country.

The President of the United States .. at the top of the Democratic Party is BLACK .. while the racist Republican Party remains virtually all-white.

Get a brain.

Missed all the debates?

Why can't we shoot SOME illegals. I'm not saying all of them because that would be inhumane but just the ones who are fleeing justice in their own country. Such a law would eliminate the ones that are coming here who are escaped convicts or accused criminals and the fear of being shot may keep a lot of illegals in their own home country.
Not a bad idea. While we're at it why not shoot some Trump followers so we can raise the average IQ in this country.

I know you were attempting to make a joke but I was being serious since neither federal or state governments are willing to enforce immigration laws against illegals fleeing justice in their own countries. My solution wold be cheaper and would intimidate these illegals from entering this country since they could be shot simply because they have entered the country.
I was hoping you were making a sad joke but the fact that you are serious shows a serious amount of ignorance. Go ahead and start shooting illegals and tell me the results.

I can't right now because it is illegal.

Get a brain.

Missed all the debates?

What does the debates have to do with a virtually all-white Republican Party?

I was just saying that allowing people to shoot illegals who are fleeing justice for crimes of murder, rape, and other things may act as a deterent to them coming here. The first one will go down and everyone will cry about it but the next ten who is thinking about coming may not come to this country at all if they knew they could be shot on site.

Why can't we shoot SOME illegals. I'm not saying all of them because that would be inhumane but just the ones who are fleeing justice in their own country. Such a law would eliminate the ones that are coming here who are escaped convicts or accused criminals and the fear of being shot may keep a lot of illegals in their own home country.
Not a bad idea. While we're at it why not shoot some Trump followers so we can raise the average IQ in this country.

I know you were attempting to make a joke but I was being serious since neither federal or state governments are willing to enforce immigration laws against illegals fleeing justice in their own countries. My solution wold be cheaper and would intimidate these illegals from entering this country since they could be shot simply because they have entered the country.
I was hoping you were making a sad joke but the fact that you are serious shows a serious amount of ignorance. Go ahead and start shooting illegals and tell me the results.

Awwww Pobrecito.

See there? You finally worked through it and answered your own question. Took you awhile but your level of intellect tends to slow you down.

Why can't we shoot SOME illegals.

Get a brain.

Missed all the debates?

Well... Except for Rubio,Cruz, Carson,Martinez,Alito,Keyes,Rice and all of the other republicans that aren't white.

poor Donnie ... 6 months from the election and he started an ethnic war ... trade wars weren't violent enough.

Trump is polling far better than Romney ever did....

That's not correct.

Thus far, Trump hasn't reached where Romney was.

View attachment 75917

View attachment 75919

2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Trump also has worse negatives than Romney.
Trump is even with Hillary while Romney was always a good deal behind Obama, that is exponentially better considering there was never a "Never Romney" movement.
It largely doesn't matter what negatives Republicans have or don't have. The media will always attack the Republican candidate in unison with the Democrat candidate like the Republican candidate is Hitler himself.

Trump is successful because he is punching both the Democrat and the media back instead of curling up in a ball like every other Republican candidate has done since Reagan.

These illegal aliens and their advocates are doing a great job of showing normal Americans why we need to elect Trump President.

Their arguments (if mindless thuggery can be called that) are very persuasive.

I'm sold! Trump's getting my vote on June 7, and in November!

Great, we need dumb voters like you.....

BTW, assholes, who said that those New Mexicans are ILLEGALS???
Is it just that the state has "Mexico" in its name?
Or is it your usual RACIST conclusion?

Awwww Pobrecito.

I don't know if that is spanish but if it was you have better be hispanic because you would be stealing from their culture.

See there? You finally worked through it and answered your own question. Took you awhile but your level of intellect tends to slow you down.

Why can't we shoot SOME illegals.

THis is not a valid sentence.

Get a brain.

Missed all the debates?

Well... Except for Rubio,Cruz, Carson,Martinez,Alito,Keyes,Rice and all of the other republicans that aren't white.

:lol: As if that doesn't make the Republican Party virtually all-white.

B99231986Z.1_20150107231133_000_GFLDSB7C.1-0.jpg

:lol:

Forum List

Back