Latinos Waving Mexican Flags Invade New Mexico Trump Rally--Shots Fired--Vendor Booths Firebombed

Your selective pictures don't mean anything. Print one up from the trump rally in NM and tell me only white people were there.

:0) Why don't you post it?

Show me all the pictures of right-wing 'diversity.' :lol:

Post pictures of the republican House and Senate that demonstrates how much republicans welcome non-white people.

You and I both know you can't do it.

Thanks for stopping by. :lol:
Quit whining. I live in NM. I know what the demographics are here... do you?

I don't give a fuck where you live .. the Republican Party is virtually all-white .. and only a moron would dispute that truth.

Post a picture of the republican House and Senate .. come back and talk to me. :0)
Latino republicans on alpha order...

List of Latino Republicans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Geez you are a dumbass.

And you're an idiot clown. :0)

Let me say this again for your dumb ass ..

POST A PICTURE OF THE REPUBLICAN HOUSE AND SENATE TODAY.

What's the problem Bozo?
Post a picture of a all white Trump rally in NM.

The culture of the illegals at work. The wetbacks just extended Trump's lead and support for his wall.

BREAKING: SHOTS FIRED at TRUMP RALLY in New Mexico - FIRES SET OUTSIDE (VIDEO)
Actually this incident is a perfect example of what Clinton repeatedly says about Trump's rhetoric, that it inflames, insults, and incites people. That it leads to violence. If he can get our local Hispanics outraged and angry enough to do this kind of thing, what kind of effect is he going to have not only on our own North American people but on people all over the world? He has already directly offended many of the leaders in our allied countries. How many wars is he going to get us into? How much terrorism is going to reign down upon American people and American interests because of his loud mouth, thoughless comments?

The mental gyrations necessary to come to the conclusion that this is Trump's fault, instead of the people actually doing it, are amazing.

Next tell us how it could be Bush's fault. I love to see the connect the dots abilities of apologists in action, those abilities being especially keen in Clinton supporters....
Explain to me when, at any time and or place, there has been this kind of violence at American election rallies. Trump incites anger and violence with his rhetoric, which is thoughless, offensive, and disparages certain countries, religions, ethnic groups, genders, etc. No other campaign for the US presidency has ever done this before. Why would you want a president who makes people so angry they act out in this way? A president should be diplomatic and unite people. Not cause this kind of thing. Yes indeed, I am saying this kind of demonstration is directly the fault of Trump.

Now this statement by Esmerelda, is the most ridiculous thought process I have ever heard!

CONSIDER-------------> If you are the opposing party and do not like what a candidate is saying, you and some of your friends go start trouble at a rally, and bam........using Esmerelda logic, that candidate can't be elected, lol.

So then, if that is the gold standard, you just go get in a fist fight or 2 at a HRC rally, and a Bernie rally, and they can't be elected either, using the charming and delightful Esmereldas thought process...............which kinda mirrors Debbie, Wasserman, (I know nothing, nothing) Shultz thought process, which tells us all we need know about Debbie, Blabbermouth...........errr I mean Jill.........errr, I mean Candy..........errr, I mean Da...........errr I mean Michelle Obama-)

Your selective pictures don't mean anything. Print one up from the trump rally in NM and tell me only white people were there.

Post pictures of the republican House and Senate that demonstrates how much republicans welcome non-white people.

I don't give a fuck where you live .. the Republican Party is virtually all-white .. and only a moron would dispute that truth.

Post a picture of the republican House and Senate .. come back and talk to me. :0)

Geez you are a dumbass.

What's the problem Bozo?
It is telling that you want majority white states and districts to have non-white representation....

I know you were attempting to make a joke but I was being serious since neither federal or state governments are willing to enforce immigration laws against illegals fleeing justice in their own countries. My solution wold be cheaper and would intimidate these illegals from entering this country since they could be shot simply because they have entered the country.
I was hoping you were making a sad joke but the fact that you are serious shows a serious amount of ignorance. Go ahead and start shooting illegals and tell me the results.

I can't right now because it is illegal.
See there? You finally worked through it and answered your own question. Took you awhile but your level of intellect tends to slow you down.

Why can't we shoot SOME illegals.

THis is not a valid sentence.
I know. However i hate being a grammar Nazi.
Good. You aren't intelligent enough to be one anyway.

Geez you are a dumbass.

What's the problem Bozo?
It is telling that you want majority white states and districts to have non-white representation....
Dumbass also apparently thinks minorities in state and local city government offices don't count as "politicians".

Geez you are a dumbass.

What's the problem Bozo?

:lol: A clown just as I said you are.

Whatever you do .. don't post any pictures of the Republican Party. :lol:

If they had been quiet and nice, the media would have broadcast the message that Hispanics love Trump as he stated previously. The fiery demonstrations left no doubt and sent a message that reverberated throughout the Latino community. that message was clear." We Hispanics don't want Trump!"
Probably because most were illegal and don't want their Wetback asses deported.
I doubt if ANY of the protestors were illegals. Protesting in full view of news cameras is a sure way to get deported and they know it.
Nobody gets deported anymore moron.

Unless you disrupt Obama's great economic "recovery" you can stay here indefinitely.

I was hoping you were making a sad joke but the fact that you are serious shows a serious amount of ignorance. Go ahead and start shooting illegals and tell me the results.

See there? You finally worked through it and answered your own question. Took you awhile but your level of intellect tends to slow you down.

If youre impressed with grammar nazis then you are not intelligent.

Well... Except for Rubio,Cruz, Carson,Martinez,Alito,Keyes,Rice and all of the other republicans that aren't white.

:lol: As if that doesn't make the Republican Party virtually all-white.

B99231986Z.1_20150107231133_000_GFLDSB7C.1-0.jpg

:lol:

How many white Democrats represent majority non-white districts?

If they had been quiet and nice, the media would have broadcast the message that Hispanics love Trump as he stated previously. The fiery demonstrations left no doubt and sent a message that reverberated throughout the Latino community. that message was clear." We Hispanics don't want Trump!"
I doubt if ANY of the protestors were illegals. Protesting in full view of news cameras is a sure way to get deported and they know it.

Unless you disrupt Obama's great economic "recovery" you can stay here indefinitely.
Is that how you got here? Sounds like you are talking from experience… heh heh heh!

fy2015removalStatsFig1.png

Geez you are a dumbass.

What's the problem Bozo?

In other words, republicans only represent white people. :0)

Amazing how democrats figured out how to include non-white people among their ranks

Thanks for playing .. you've been a big help. :0)

Geez you are a dumbass.

What's the problem Bozo?

Since Trump is orange with pink highlights, that would be impossible.

"Grammar Nazis" are people with triple digit IQs.

Only idiots have a problem with them.

.001 is a triple digit number.

Only idiots think grammar nazis are intelligent.

Geez you are a dumbass.

What's the problem Bozo?

Amazing how democrats figured out how to include non-white people among their ranks

They did? Which of the three presidential candidates represented non white people this year?

These illegal aliens and their advocates are doing a great job of showing normal Americans why we need to elect Trump President.

Their arguments (if mindless thuggery can be called that) are very persuasive.

I'm sold! Trump's getting my vote on June 7, and in November!
Last time we have a lot of in-the-street protests it was over civil rights and also Viet Nam....the protesters were right both times.
I seem to remember lots of protests a few years ago. Does Occupy ring a bell? Maybe not since most Democrat politicians went into hiding instead of offering support.
Those were nothing compared to the Civil Rights and Vietnam protests. But yes, I'd forgotten those....were they wrong about Big Banks and Wall Street?

Most of that bunch had no idea why they were even there.... were they wrong? No. But even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again.

:)

These illegal aliens and their advocates are doing a great job of showing normal Americans why we need to elect Trump President.

Their arguments (if mindless thuggery can be called that) are very persuasive.

I'm sold! Trump's getting my vote on June 7, and in November!
Last time we have a lot of in-the-street protests it was over civil rights and also Viet Nam....the protesters were right both times.
I seem to remember lots of protests a few years ago. Does Occupy ring a bell? Maybe not since most Democrat politicians went into hiding instead of offering support.
Those were nothing compared to the Civil Rights and Vietnam protests. But yes, I'd forgotten those....were they wrong about Big Banks and Wall Street?

Most of that bunch had no idea why they were even there.... were they wrong? No. But even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again.

:)
They were downtown Albuq. Which means mostly crazies,homeless, drug addicts,and gang bangers.

.001 is a triple digit number.

Only idiots think grammar nazis are intelligent.

Numbers don't have digits. Only representations of numbers have digits.

Geez you are a dumbass.

What's the problem Bozo?

They did? Which of the three presidential candidates represented non white people this year?

Like most right-wing morons, when you get your ass kicked in debate .. run for another tack.

Democrats represent many of the concerns of non-white people .. and you already know that .. just running for a way out. :lol:

Wanna' compare pictures of the republican and democratic party leadership? :0) Of course you don't.

Forum List

Back