Lauara ingrham

For press secretaey. Only Trump would have the balls to make that move.
Oh God I hope that happens, the left would shit their pants and then die of strokes

laughs in hajji.jpg

She would get along very well with the establishment.
exactly and she will get trump's agenda out there bubba. It's a fking great move. Thanks for recognizing that for us.
Yep, his agenda that is turning away from the far right already.

Trump gets the center, then Trump ignores you forever.
Lock step with take down the elites. All ready to go on Jan 21. I can't wait.
He is not doing what you want, sweet cheeks. Trump fucked you and now is throwing you away.

You know laura is more right wing than I am....she wouldn't take their shit and they will get so frustrated with her. It will be glorious as she is super smart, knows how washington works and is as tough as they come. Her speech at the RNC was one of her best ever, and that is saying something

She would get along very well with the establishment.
exactly and she will get trump's agenda out there bubba. It's a fking great move. Thanks for recognizing that for us.

He is not doing what you want, sweet cheeks. Trump fucked you and now is throwing you away.

You know laura is more right wing than I am....she wouldn't take their shit and they will get so frustrated with her. It will be glorious as she is super smart, knows how washington works and is as tough as they come. Her speech at the RNC was one of her best ever, and that is saying something
You are alt right. She is right wing, a decent American and conservative. You are neither.

She will be fine.

You are alt right. She is right wing, a decent American and conservative. You are neither.

She will be fine.
from the alt left. means zip.

She will be fine.

What is the alt right? Twitter free Milo!!!!

Name one thing me and laura disagree on?

She will be fine.
from the alt left. means zip.

Yep its a made up boogeyman, like neocons. Cant wait for next election

You alt righties are running scared.

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

A specter is haunting the dinner parties, fundraisers and think-tanks of the Establishment: the specter of the “alternative right.” Young, creative and eager to commit secular heresies, they have become public enemy number one to beltway conservatives — more hated, even, than Democrats or loopy progressives.

You alt righties are running scared.

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

A specter is haunting the dinner parties, fundraisers and think-tanks of the Establishment: the specter of the “alternative right.” Young, creative and eager to commit secular heresies, they have become public enemy number one to beltway conservatives — more hated, even, than Democrats or loopy progressives.
mandate 306 to 232, can't wait for Jan 20 bubba, can't wait. The take down of the alt left will be truly special.

Breitbart says you alt righties are full of shit.

Trump is turning away from you, even today.

Laura Ingram had the 11PM slot in NYC during the GW years and was immensely critical of Globalism.
She was fired after several months and shunned by neo-Cons.

Forum List

Back