🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Laura Ingraham gives insincere apology after mocking shooting survivors AFTER ads pulled.

She's nasty.

Right wingers follow the dirtiest of people.

Then insist they are moral and follow Christ.

How do they have the nerve.

She made fun of survivors of a mass shooting.

Who does that? Besides right wingers? What kind of people do such things?

She made fun of a loud-mouth who has been attacking gun owners for close to a month.

Love this...
DZf4Aw7U0AMn_8w.jpg

so true.

No, he didn't. You seem to know little about anything. A dunce.
You’re into revisionist history?
No revisionism. Except for Goabells his inner circle was made up of poorly educated thugs.
Hitler’s Final Solution board was comprised of PhDs.

And guess what Trump’s fans are? The Uneducated who blame everyone else for their failures in life.

But you are wrong. Hitler started with starving German’s. He promised to take care of them, provide jobs. He finished with flunkies like Trump has.

And guess what? We won that war!
The Germans did quite well under Hitler.
Hitler lost because he ignored his military experts.
Try reading more than a web page before engaging in historical discussion.

Hitler lost because the US MILITARY!ENGLISH AND STALIN’s Russia combined to go across Europe to defeat him.MY Dad was an Engineer who built bridges for the Military.

The man who later became my Husband was an 18 year old,wounded on Omaha Normandy Beach who ,with his fellow MP’s marched across Germany to liberate the Germans and the Concentration Camps

And you are trying to tell me what Hitler did? His Elite were a bunch of thugs much like what we have in Governent now!

But we will win this one,too.

And those young people you dislike will lead the way!

You’re into revisionist history?
No revisionism. Except for Goabells his inner circle was made up of poorly educated thugs.

And guess what Trump’s fans are? The Uneducated who blame everyone else for their failures in life.

But you are wrong. Hitler started with starving German’s. He promised to take care of them, provide jobs. He finished with flunkies like Trump has.

Hitler lost because the US MILITARY!ENGLISH AND STALIN’s Russia combined to go across Europe to defeat him.MY Dad was an Engineer who built bridges for the Military.

The man who later became my Husband was an 18 year old,wounded on Omaha Normandy Beach who ,with his fellow MP’s marched across Germany to liberate the Germans and the Concentration Camps

And you are trying to tell me what Hitler did? His Elite were a bunch of thugs much like what we have in Governent now!

If Hitler waited 10 months to invade Russia it’s unlikely the US would have gotten involved so quickly on the Eastern front.
But that remains an unanswered question of Hitler’s mistake.

She's nasty.

I can't defend what Ingraham said but I feel I need to point out that liberals held a mockfest after Melania Trump recited the Lord's Prayer at that rally and viciously made fun of her accent.

really? "liberals"???? I'm pretty sure it was so insignificant that most of us don't know what you're talking about.

Just because you might not be aware of it doesn't mean no one else is. Besides, are you suggesting that mocking an immigrant's accent is okay unless it gets massive media exposure? No matter how many people know about it, it did happen and it was liberals. It was all over the news and social media and is how I found out about it in the first place.

that said, this is a high school kid who got shot at.... not a thin-skinned trumpet worrying that Melania felt badly

Unless you're saying that it's okay to mock someone's accent unless they're young and/or suffered a traumatic experience, I don't see the point of this remark. Having said that, I'm not worried that Melania felt badly, she can take care of herself. I'm just relaying an uncomfortable truth.

I'm also pretty sure the humiliation caused her by her husband far exceeds any present mocking

So what all this boils down to is that it's okay to mock someone's foreign accent because of the actions of their spouse that they have no control over and if they are not a teenager or been through a traumatic experience. Is that what you're telling us?

You are right on Melania taking care of herself. She has been doing that ever since she found out who Trump is.

If Hitler waited 10 months to invade Russia it’s unlikely the US would have gotten involved so quickly on the Eastern front.

The US went to war in Europe to help England.

They went to war against Japan because they attacked us at Pearl Harbor.

I listened to FDR give his speech. Look it up sometime.

The US involvement on the Eastern Front was definitely spurred by FDR allowing Japan to attack Pearl Harbor by surprise.
If Hitler attacked in very early Spring, though, it would have been a much sketchier and bloody outcome.
It’s a good thing many Germans froze to death in the Russian winter.

K9Buck, post: 19615298
Your world-view is seriously skewed. You're off the deep-end.

So the one calling David Hogg a little fascist tells me I'm off the deep end for pointing out the facts based reality that the NRA profited highly off another mass murder where school kids are involved.

The NRA is non-profit.

There is no such thing as a "non-profit" that spends 32 million to get a president elected.

A "Social Welfare Org" Lol! :lol:

FACT CHECK: Is the NRA a Tax-Exempt Nonprofit Organization?

That's what they use the donations and membership fees for. How much they spend on a political campaign doesn't change the fact that it is not a for-profit organization.

Which of these actions rises to the level of a personal "attack"? A two sentence Tweet poking David Hogg about not being accepted to some colleges OR Hogg mobilizing a sponsor boycott against Ingraham using the power of his new fame?
Apparently the little twerp doesn't have a sense of humor.

I figure words can't hurt you.

Camera Hogg thinks he can ruin lives just because they make fun of his activities. Must be one of those million Barack Obamas the former president talked about creating.

Ingraham had enough sense to know she had stepped in it.
Not really.
This only proves what we're saying about this little prick.

He's being propped up by George Soros who runs Media Matters.

Oh, boo-fucking-hoo!

George Soros is under your bed.

So the one calling David Hogg a little fascist tells me I'm off the deep end for pointing out the facts based reality that the NRA profited highly off another mass murder where school kids are involved.

The NRA is non-profit.
The NRA was started as a Safety teaching group. It has degenerated into a gun selling club that even takes Russian mon

The NRA is non-profit.
The NRA started as a gun safety group.

Under Charlton Heston it degenerated into a Politcal site that sold guns and lobbied.

The NRA does not sell guns and lobbying is what they do.

I still remember Heston waving that gun,ranting about God taking it out of his cold,dead hands.

Guess what? God did,as it comes to all of us.

Charlton Heston, Epic Film Star and Voice of N.R.A., Dies at 84

I don't see the point in bringing up Heston's death. But I will say that if there is a God and he did take his gun from his cold, dead hands then it would appear that what Heston said came true.

In any case, the NRA is still a non-profit.

She's nasty.

I can't defend what Ingraham said but I feel I need to point out that liberals held a mockfest after Melania Trump recited the Lord's Prayer at that rally and viciously made fun of her accent.

really? "liberals"???? I'm pretty sure it was so insignificant that most of us don't know what you're talking about.

Just because you might not be aware of it doesn't mean no one else is. Besides, are you suggesting that mocking an immigrant's accent is okay unless it gets massive media exposure? No matter how many people know about it, it did happen and it was liberals. It was all over the news and social media and is how I found out about it in the first place.

that said, this is a high school kid who got shot at.... not a thin-skinned trumpet worrying that Melania felt badly

Unless you're saying that it's okay to mock someone's accent unless they're young and/or suffered a traumatic experience, I don't see the point of this remark. Having said that, I'm not worried that Melania felt badly, she can take care of herself. I'm just relaying an uncomfortable truth.

I'm also pretty sure the humiliation caused her by her husband far exceeds any present mocking

So what all this boils down to is that it's okay to mock someone's foreign accent because of the actions of their spouse that they have no control over and if they are not a teenager or been through a traumatic experience. Is that what you're telling us?

You are right on Melania taking care of herself. She has been doing that ever since she found out who Trump is.

Okay. I don't know what you expect me to say to that. The fact remains that nothing justifies people mocking her accent just because they don't like her husband.

The US involvement on the Eastern Front was definitely spurred by FDR allowing Japan to attack Pearl Harbor by surprise.
If Hitler attacked in very early Spring, though, it would have been a much sketchier and bloody outcome.

That post is a bare faced lie!

She's nasty.

She is nasty.

But this kind of nasty has become the new "norm" it would seem. And it's not a rightwinger only norm.

The fact is - we as a society seem to be encouraging it, excusing it, applauding it.

Glad she is losing sponsors over it. Maybe she will learn to attack the positions, not the people. A grown woman attacking a highschool kid like that is shameful.

Yep....and anyone who attacks Trump is as big an asshole.

Nope. He's a grown man and a public figure.

Well Camera Hogg is a public figure now, and in Wisconsin he's grown up enough to drive a Combine.

If you think he isn't responsible then maybe he should STFU till he grows up becomes responsible for his conduct.

He is also a kid. It's not about being "responsible". It's about the behavior 0f adults like Ingraham. What does his private information - GPA, college choices - have to do with the stand he's taken?

He and these other kids are acting in a highly responsible and principled way - you just don't happen to agree with their stance.

Hogg is quoted as saying: "They're pathetic fuckers that want to keep killing our children."

Hardly responsible or principled. And why did he say it? Because these people happen not to agree with his stance.

The NRA is non-profit.
The NRA was started as a Safety teaching group. It has degenerated into a gun selling club that even takes Russian mon

The NRA is non-profit.

Under Charlton Heston it degenerated into a Politcal site that sold guns and lobbied.

I still remember Heston waving that gun,ranting about God taking it out of his cold,dead hands.

I don't see the point in bringing up Heston's death. But I will say that if there is a God and he did take his gun from his cold, dead hands then it would appear that what Heston said came true.

Wrong. The NRA is a lobbying frompnt for gun manufactures and makes millions.

Once is was a Safety teaching group. That is no longer true and Heston had a big hand in the change.

I mentioned his death because his threat came true.

She is nasty.

But this kind of nasty has become the new "norm" it would seem. And it's not a rightwinger only norm.

The fact is - we as a society seem to be encouraging it, excusing it, applauding it.

Glad she is losing sponsors over it. Maybe she will learn to attack the positions, not the people. A grown woman attacking a highschool kid like that is shameful.

Well Camera Hogg is a public figure now, and in Wisconsin he's grown up enough to drive a Combine.

If you think he isn't responsible then maybe he should STFU till he grows up becomes responsible for his conduct.

He is also a kid. It's not about being "responsible". It's about the behavior 0f adults like Ingraham. What does his private information - GPA, college choices - have to do with the stand he's taken?

He and these other kids are acting in a highly responsible and principled way - you just don't happen to agree with their stance.

Hogg is quoted as saying: "They're pathetic fuckers that want to keep killing our children."

Hardly responsible or principled. And why did he say it? Because these people happen not to agree with his stance.

But it is fine for a President to call others all kinds of names, make fun of the disabled.

Which of these actions rises to the level of a personal "attack"? A two sentence Tweet poking David Hogg about not being accepted to some colleges OR Hogg mobilizing a sponsor boycott against Ingraham using the power of his new fame?
Apparently the little twerp doesn't have a sense of humor.

I figure words can't hurt you.

Camera Hogg thinks he can ruin lives just because they make fun of his activities. Must be one of those million Barack Obamas the former president talked about creating.

Ingraham had enough sense to know she had stepped in it.
Not really.
This only proves what we're saying about this little prick.

He's being propped up by George Soros who runs Media Matters.

Oh, boo-fucking-hoo!

George Soros is under your bed.
He's on your TV.

She is nasty.

How many children does Boss Hogg have?

But it is fine for a President to call others all kinds of names, make fun of the disabled.
Nobody said it is, but then again most of the name calling and ridicule seems to be directed at Trump, not originating from him.

The NRA is non-profit.

The NRA is non-profit.

Wrong. The NRA is a lobbying frompnt for gun manufactures and makes millions.

You're right, the NRA is a gun owner's and gun manufacturer's lobby and they receive millions in donations and membership fees. But it's not a front and it's still a non-profit.

You do understand that even if an organization is non-profit, they receive money, right?

Once is was a Safety teaching group. That is no longer true and Heston had a big hand in the change.

Maybe. But the NRA is still involved with teaching firearm safety and they also sponsor shooting competitions. It's probably safe to assume that they got involved with lobbying because Heston and others felt, rightly, that there were some who were trying to take away their right to own firearms. If it hadn't been the NRA, it would have been somebody else.

I mentioned his death because his threat came true.

And the "threat" (if that's what you want to call it) was to make the point that no one but God was going to take away his guns. He was right.

That post is a bare faced lie!
Then we better start editing history books.

Forum List

Back