🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Laura Ingraham gives insincere apology after mocking shooting survivors AFTER ads pulled.

Hogg is a spilled semen sample with a Hitler Fist Salute.

You post that way about a Teen with a 4.2 GPA?

Very revealing.
I’ve seen the pictures.
Hitler surrounded himself with PhDs.
No, he didn't. You seem to know little about anything. A dunce.
You’re into revisionist history?
No revisionism. Except for Goabells his inner circle was made up of poorly educated thugs.
Hitler’s Final Solution board was comprised of PhDs.

K9Buck, post: 19615298
Your world-view is seriously skewed. You're off the deep-end.

So the one calling David Hogg a little fascist tells me I'm off the deep end for pointing out the facts based reality that the NRA profited highly off another mass murder where school kids are involved.

The NRA is non-profit.

There is no such thing as a "non-profit" that spends 32 million to get a president elected.

A "Social Welfare Org" Lol! :lol:

FACT CHECK: Is the NRA a Tax-Exempt Nonprofit Organization?
So I guess you disapprove of Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Citibank, etc...

So the one calling David Hogg a little fascist tells me I'm off the deep end for pointing out the facts based reality that the NRA profited highly off another mass murder where school kids are involved.

The NRA is non-profit.
The NRA was started as a Safety teaching group. It has degenerated into a gun selling club that even takes Russian mon

The NRA is non-profit.
The NRA started as a gun safety group.

Under Charlton Heston it degenerated into a Politcal site that sold guns and lobbied.

I still remember Heston waving that gun,ranting about God taking it out of his cold,dead hands.

Guess what? God did,as it comes to all of us.

Charlton Heston, Epic Film Star and Voice of N.R.A., Dies at 84

Very revealing.
I’ve seen the pictures.
No revisionism. Except for Goabells his inner circle was made up of poorly educated thugs.

And guess what Trump’s fans are? The Uneducated who blame everyone else for their failures in life.

But you are wrong. Hitler started with starving German’s. He promised to take care of them, provide jobs. He finished with flunkies like Trump has.

And guess what? We won that war!

So he thought it was a drill.

OH the humanity.

Most of the kids thought it was a drill - until they realized that it was "anything but" -

Hogg's sister lost four friends. Just about everyone heard the gunshots.

Have you ever been on the receiving end of an AR muddy?[/QUOTE]

I’ve seen the pictures.

And guess what Trump’s fans are? The Uneducated who blame everyone else for their failures in life.

But you are wrong. Hitler started with starving German’s. He promised to take care of them, provide jobs. He finished with flunkies like Trump has.

The Germans did quite well under Hitler.
Hitler lost because he ignored his military experts.
Try reading more than a web page before engaging in historical discussion.

The NRA is non-profit.
The NRA was started as a Safety teaching group. It has degenerated into a gun selling club that even takes Russian mon

The NRA is non-profit.
The NRA started as a gun safety group.

Under Charlton Heston it degenerated into a Politcal site that sold guns and lobbied.

I still remember Heston waving that gun,ranting about God taking it out of his cold,dead hands.

Guess what? God did,as it comes to all of us.

Charlton Heston, Epic Film Star and Voice of N.R.A., Dies at 84

They need to have their "Social Welfare Org" status revoked - Immediately

Very revealing.
I’ve seen the pictures.
What "board" are you talking about? Are you referring to the Wannsee Conference? Only the bureaucrats were educated with degrees. Leaders who surrounded Hitler were poorly educated thugs. Heydrich, Himmler, Goering, Eichmann, etc. were not formally educated.

I’ve seen the pictures.

In addition, Hitler robbed the political prisoners, immigrants, gypseys, and jews as he placed them in forced labor and eventually the death camps, but millions upon millions died on labor projects to support his economy.

High enough to graduate law school and pass the bar becoming an attorney and then a law clerk for Clarence Thomas on the United States Supreme Court.

Many others have done the same. But common sense is still not there.
She has common sense. That's a keen trait to have when you're a lawyer.

No,Laura would be a practicing Attorney if she had common sense,instead of a flunky spouting hate on Fox.
Her spouting the truth is not hate. She's a smart woman of White European heritage. What are your credentials compared to Laura's?

The first things, I know right from wrong.
Not according to your postings! Answer the question, what are your credentials compared to Laura's?

I’ve seen the pictures.
What "board" are you talking about? Are you referring to the Wannsee Conference? Only the bureaucrats were educated with degrees. Leaders who surrounded Hitler were poorly educated thugs. Heydrich, Himmler, Goering, Eichmann, etc. were not formally educated.
I am fully aware that Hitler’s very closest propaganda pals were uneducated.

She's nasty.

Right wingers follow the dirtiest of people.

Then insist they are moral and follow Christ.

How do they have the nerve.

She made fun of survivors of a mass shooting.

Who does that? Besides right wingers? What kind of people do such things?

I can't defend what Ingraham said but I feel I need to point out that liberals held a mockfest after Melania Trump recited the Lord's Prayer at that rally and viciously made fun of her accent.

really? "liberals"???? I'm pretty sure it was so insignificant that most of us don't know what you're talking about.

Just because you might not be aware of it doesn't mean no one else is. Besides, are you suggesting that mocking an immigrant's accent is okay unless it gets massive media exposure? No matter how many people know about it, it did happen and it was liberals. It was all over the news and social media and is how I found out about it in the first place.

that said, this is a high school kid who got shot at.... not a thin-skinned trumpet worrying that Melania felt badly

Unless you're saying that it's okay to mock someone's accent unless they're young and/or suffered a traumatic experience, I don't see the point of this remark. Having said that, I'm not worried that Melania felt badly, she can take care of herself. I'm just relaying an uncomfortable truth.

I'm also pretty sure the humiliation caused her by her husband far exceeds any present mocking

So what all this boils down to is that it's okay to mock someone's foreign accent because of the actions of their spouse that they have no control over and if they are not a teenager or been through a traumatic experience. Is that what you're telling us?

Which of these actions rises to the level of a personal "attack"? A two sentence Tweet poking David Hogg about not being accepted to some colleges OR Hogg mobilizing a sponsor boycott against Ingraham using the power of his new fame?

So he thought it was a drill.

OH the humanity.

Most of the kids thought it was a drill - until they realized that it was "anything but" -

Hogg's sister lost four friends. Just about everyone heard the gunshots.

Have you ever been on the receiving end of an AR muddy?

Nope, lots of AK-47s, RPGs, a 357 mag, a 38 Special with a 4 inch barrel once, and a semi-auto 22, better known as Saturday Night Special.

I am fully aware that Hitler’s very closest propaganda pals were uneducated.
You are a bull slinger who knows very little about Hitler and WWII history. You are trying ro bluff your way through. Hitlers Propaganda minister, Goebbels was the one person in his inner circle who had a degree. Rest of his inner circle had nothing to do with propaganda other than carrying out the orders of Goebbels and Hitler.

Which of these actions rises to the level of a personal "attack"? A two sentence Tweet poking David Hogg about not being accepted to some colleges OR Hogg mobilizing a sponsor boycott against Ingraham using the power of his new fame?

Characterizing his comment as "whining" was a personal attack. Hogg forced an apology by "hitting back", as Trumpkins call it. What did Hogg say about Ingraham?

Forum List

Back