Laura Ingraham gives insincere apology after mocking shooting survivors AFTER ads pulled.

A teen with a 4.2 grade average?

Wonder what Laura’s were?
High enough to graduate law school and pass the bar becoming an attorney and then a law clerk for Clarence Thomas on the United States Supreme Court.

Many others have done the same. But common sense is still not there.
She has common sense. That's a keen trait to have when you're a lawyer.

No,Laura would be a practicing Attorney if she had common sense,instead of a flunky spouting hate on Fox.
Her spouting the truth is not hate. She's a smart woman of White European heritage. What are your credentials compared to Laura's?

The first things, I know right from wrong. That is the most important one.

Of course once half her advertisers bailed she issued an apology. David Hogg responds to her ragging on him for getting a couple of college rejections even with his 4.2 GPA.

Companies pull ads from Fox’s Ingraham after her jab at Parkland student

Because the people from these companies have the least idea of why they did that.

They have been specific about why they do not want to be affiliated with Ingram's indecent and vulgar attacks on a school kid.
Plus, the kid had 600,000 following his twitter account.

Of course once half her advertisers bailed she issued an apology. David Hogg responds to her ragging on him for getting a couple of college rejections even with his 4.2 GPA.

Because the people from these companies have the least idea of why they did that.

C'mon now Groucho - Let the Hogg-hate commence! ;)

Ever meet one of these people?
I have.
Rainman.

Hey Lakhota do you ever NOT engage in the kunt act?

I'm not sure I understand what "act" that is. Can you explain it to me? Mods may also be interested.

From what I can glean, you act like a twat 24/7/365. I asked if you ever post seriously and honestly so as to know whether or not I should put you on "ignore". Now, go cry to the moderators like the kunt that you are.

Why do you keep using the "k" word? Are you that young and immature? You do know I'm a 71-year-old guy, right?

You're a troll that offers nothing and you're going on ignore. Good riddance.

They have been specific about why they do not want to be affiliated with Ingram's indecent and vulgar attacks on a school kid.

Hogg is a spilled semen sample with a Hitler Fist Salute.

Laura tried to apologize. That went over like a Lead ballon.

Even Hula left.

Hula?
I’m not 18.

You post that way about a Teen with a 4.2 GPA?

Very revealing.

Very revealing.

I’ve seen the pictures.
Hitler surrounded himself with PhDs.

Very revealing.

His posting his crude comments helps Hogg. Shows what degenerate bullies and thugs are attacking these kids.

Very revealing.

His posting his crude comments helps Hogg. Shows what degenerate bullies and thugs are attacking these kids.

Because anyone over the age of 17 that doesn’t vote Communist knows who this kid is.

What happened to respect for market forces on the part of the capitalist right? I am disappointed by their inability to maintain coherency with their idiology. But not surprised.

Last edited:

She's nasty.

Right wingers follow the dirtiest of people.

Then insist they are moral and follow Christ.

How do they have the nerve.

She made fun of survivors of a mass shooting.

Who does that? Besides right wingers? What kind of people do such things?

Yeah she made a stupid comment. Lots of people do that. Obama did it many times, but you seemed not to notice or care.

She's nasty.

She made fun of a loud-mouth who has been attacking gun owners for close to a month.

Very revealing.
Because anyone over the age of 17 that doesn’t vote Communist knows who this kid is.

no one votes "communist" in this country. stop it. that's idiotic.

Very revealing.

I’ve seen the pictures.
Hitler surrounded himself with PhDs.

News Flash! I remember the real thing! My Dad was in that war.

Hitler appealed to starving Germans.

Trump succeeded with Russian help but his boat is coming unglued.

The US is not Germany in the 30’s and 40’s. We have laws.

Very revealing.

Of course it does.

She's nasty.

I can't defend what Ingraham said but I feel I need to point out that liberals held a mockfest after Melania Trump recited the Lord's Prayer at that rally and viciously made fun of her accent.

Forum List

Back