🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Laura Ingraham gives insincere apology after mocking shooting survivors AFTER ads pulled.

3279709_630x354.jpg

One is a NaziCon skank. One is a teenage genius.

Hogg is the Nazi as he is the one calling for the speech of others to be silenced. Once upon a time, liberals supported free speech. That day is long gone.

Hey Lakhota do you ever NOT engage in the kunt act?

I'm not sure I understand what "act" that is. Can you explain it to me? Mods may also be interested.

From what I can glean, you act like a twat 24/7/365. I asked if you ever post seriously and honestly so as to know whether or not I should put you on "ignore". Now, go cry to the moderators like the kunt that you are.

Why do you keep using the "k" word? Are you that young and immature? You do know I'm a 71-year-old guy, right?

Advertisers Continue Exodus After Parkland Survivor Rejects Laura Ingraham Apology: “#ShutUpAndBeObjective”

Advertisers Continue Exodus After Parkland Survivor Rejects Laura Ingraham Apology: “#ShutUpAndBeObjective”

UPDATED with advertiser pullout: Seven advertisers have said they have pulled their ads from Laura Ingraham’s Fox News Channel program, including some that have done so since Ingraham apologized to Parkland high school shooting survivor David Hogg “in the spirit of Holy Week.”

Nutrish, Rachel Ray’s pet-food company, is credited with being first to pull ads, issuing a statement saying “We are in the process of removing our ads from Laura Ingraham’s program.”

“Thank you,” Hogg tweeted.

TripAdvisor joined the exodus, explaining in a statement first published by Politico, “In our view, these statements focused on a high school student, cross the line of decency.”

Tough lady Laura Ingraham is rapidly losing sponsors after picking on a 17-year-old survivor of Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL. Ingraham was mocking him for not getting accepted into college by UCLA or whatever, because the kid had the audacity to say that he favors stronger gun control laws. Total class lady.

Now Ingraham is pathetically apologizing to the kid in order to try to save her sponsors and her worthless show on Fox. However, everyone knows her apologies aren't sincere and she looks like the complete Repug fool that she is.

Fox News' Laura Ingraham losing advertisers over tweet to Parkland survivor
There are sponsors lined up to take their places.

<YAWN!>

David Hogg is a little fascist that tweeted out a list of advertisers for Ingraham's show in order for his followers to contact those organizations and threaten to boycott them if they didn't withdraw their ads from her show. This is the way of the fascist left. If you say something that we don't like, we will do everything possible to silence you. Yea, the comparisons of Hogg to Hitler are right on.

David Hogg did not start this. That twit on Fox News did.

Seems hare apology is too little,too late.

Hula,Wayfair and others have dropped her, too.

Rush and Clear Channel are just hanging on.

Tough lady Laura Ingraham is rapidly losing sponsors after picking on a 17-year-old survivor of Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL. Ingraham was mocking him for not getting accepted into college by UCLA or whatever, because the kid had the audacity to say that he favors stronger gun control laws. Total class lady.

Now Ingraham is pathetically apologizing to the kid in order to try to save her sponsors and her worthless show on Fox. However, everyone knows her apologies aren't sincere and she looks like the complete Repug fool that she is.

Look, I get you're upset at some media personalities, but this seems like you're baiting for a reaction. The headline is clickbait-y - not all Ingraham's sponsors have pulled out. This is the left's version of no collusion/buttery males.

What's the point of this thread?

I'm reporting what happened, loser. You can keep watching the show of this stupid bitch, picking on a 17-year-old kid because she doesn't like his views on gun control. Fuck this zero class Repug bitch.
The misogynist is strong in you. Your parents must be so proud. He deserved to get exposed with the truth. The little pipsqueak snowflake is butthurt. Laura Ingraham isn't going anywhere. Other corporations will be glad to sponsor her show.

Then why did Laura apologize? A teen with a 4.2 grade average?

Wonder what Laura’s were?

What is this woman's point and purpose anyway? To take up space on the airwaves? All she seems to do is hurl insults at people who criticize the right-wingers for something. No substance, no contribution to any debate about the issues raised by them. Her entire purpose seems to be contributing more evidence to support the notion that right-wingers are intellectually lacking.

What is this woman's point and purpose anyway? To take up space on the airwaves? All she seems to do is hurl insults at people who criticize the right-wingers for something. No substance, no contribution to any debate about the issues raised by them. Her entire purpose seems to be contributing more evidence to support the notion that right-wingers are intellectually lacking.
Laura Ingraham is one of the smartest political commentators on the air. You're totally full of bullshit. I doubt you have ever even watched her.

Look, I get you're upset at some media personalities, but this seems like you're baiting for a reaction. The headline is clickbait-y - not all Ingraham's sponsors have pulled out. This is the left's version of no collusion/buttery males.

What's the point of this thread?

I'm reporting what happened, loser. You can keep watching the show of this stupid bitch, picking on a 17-year-old kid because she doesn't like his views on gun control. Fuck this zero class Repug bitch.
The misogynist is strong in you. Your parents must be so proud. He deserved to get exposed with the truth. The little pipsqueak snowflake is butthurt. Laura Ingraham isn't going anywhere. Other corporations will be glad to sponsor her show.

Then why did Laura apologize? A teen with a 4.2 grade average?

Wonder what Laura’s were?

Could you quote this so-called "apology?"

Laura's sponsors trading middle Americans for Tide Pod eating minors. Hmmm, she might be better off with smarter sponsors

She's nasty.

Right wingers follow the dirtiest of people.

Then insist they are moral and follow Christ.

How do they have the nerve.

She made fun of survivors of a mass shooting.

Who does that? Besides right wingers? What kind of people do such things?

How is she "nasty?" She made fun of the pint sized commie-saluting Nazi David Hogg who said all NRA members are murderers. He deserves any criticism he gets.

She's nasty.

Right wingers follow the dirtiest of people.

Then insist they are moral and follow Christ.

How do they have the nerve.

She made fun of survivors of a mass shooting.

Who does that? Besides right wingers? What kind of people do such things?

After every Islamic mass murder of innocent Americans the dumb liberal bigot start calling people 'islamophobic' for complaining about it.

POS. That's a fuking lie.

That's why your kind watches this b!tch. Such nasty people. There's a turd where their heart is supposed to be.

Remember after the 9-11 Islamic mass murder attack Obama's spiritual mentor the racist Rev Wright proclaimed ‘god damn America’. The crazy left wing bigots think that America deserved 9-11.

So out of context.

Still a lying POS.

And I thought so called Christian right wingers weren't supposed to lie. It's like in one of their commandments. Or maybe it isn't. Maybe they worship Satan?

Your name isn't Hashev over at the religion forum is it?

The fool.

She's going to cause a hashtag to be created to constantly mock her. Every time someone makes a mealy mouth half-ass apology it will be #InTheSpiritOfHolyWeek

#LOLGOP
So it that stupid mayor of yours going to pay the 50g's?

So why isn't david consistent and have something cooked up against colleges that rejected him?

She's so lost in her ideology that all she knows to do is attack, attack, attack. Don't give an inch, don't attempt reason or civility, just attack.

One of the many counterproductive and self-destructive symptoms of being afflicted with an ideology.

So because it is holy week she apologized. She is despicable and not just because of this incident.

Forum List

Back