Laura Ingraham's Estranged Gay Equally Blonde Brother Curtis Ingraham Calls Her A 'Monster' over Stance on Ukraine

The issue isn't me not talking about this before is the problem, it's that Republicans have preached for decades that single mothers are the problem.

Flip your question around and it's an indictment on yourself.

If you've had problems w/other single mothers in the past, why does Laura Ingraham now get a pass from you?
I believe that "most single mothers" can't afford the children they have, and it seems the democrat single mothers
have made it a business with the number of children they have and the amount of welfare the recieve.
It's not that hard to figure out, dude.
I'm sure Laura pulls down a good chunk of change to be able to support and give those children a good life.
Good grief you are an odd one to not be able to use common sense.

Republicans have told us for decades that single mothers are the problem w/American society.

Were they wrong then, or are you wrong now?

You seem to exist in a remarkably binary world. I am not a republican, I am a Conservative. Nobody is required to live their life by my belief system. They don't answer to me. It is God who judges, not me, I do not know her heart.

I believe that "most single mothers" can't afford the children they have, and it seems the democrat single mothers
have made it a business with the number of children they have and the amount of welfare the recieve.
It's not that hard to figure out, dude.
I'm sure Laura pulls down a good chunk of change to be able to support and give those children a good life.
Good grief you are an odd one to not be able to use common sense.
Good Lord you have your "A" game today....lolol

All Russia did is identifying the Ukraine and half of the US has gone crazy. I swear, the US is getting crazier every year.

.. mmm .. "...half of the US has gone crazy. I swear, the US is getting crazier every year."...

Well.. I can't really disagree ... ;) ...

Democrats .. can piss and moan but they R E A L L Y S U C K when it comes to traditional American ideals, the Bill of Rights and responsible governance..

:beer:

:rolleyes:

Curtis is a born loser and a dedicated sissy boy while Laura is highly successful and obviously brilliant..

Just because she's a Trump asslicker doesn't make her brilliant.

She's been wrong on every issue she ever ran her piehole about.

Forum List

Back