🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lauren Boebert issues apology

Lauren Boebert apologizes after being kicked out of play for disruptive behavior

Comment:
The Greedy Corrupt Democrats are going to try and crush congresswoman Boebert with their massive campaign spending to defeat her.
But apparently Democrats are even conducting night-vision surveillance of her on a date.
This is super creepy and sleazy.
Boebert needs to understand that the Democrats have her under surveillance.
There is nothing that the Creepy Democrats won't do for power.

They didn't film in her a private moment behind closed doors, asshole. The filmed her and the cretin she's dating in a public place, with the lights on, when they both behaved so badly in public that they were thrown out of the theatre.

No secret "night vision" surveillance required at all.

Marjorie Trailer Queen got Hunter Biden Dik Pics entered into the Congressional Record

Does that mean Boebert Hand Job pics get to go in the record?

I wonder about her boyfriend.

He is not terribly conservative, obviously.

Is he deliberately trying to get her in trouble?

maybe he is an infiltrator... a spy, pretending to be something he is not so as to do the dims' dirty work..

God knows

And here comes....Tan ta da dunnnnn....Captain Save-A-Hoe....!!!

captain_save_a_hoe_by_millenia89-d3ct2vj.jpg
You think you’re a captain. But really, you’re just one dumb bitch how.

She didn't do anything wrong, except vape in what I'm guessing is a non vape area. Her display of affection (one quick kiss) was minimum for a theater it's normal display by a couple, no-one could see except for the spy video which is more disturbing than anything she did.
It seems to in full scope imply a set up by the WH conspired war room to impose intimidation to obstruct the congressional investigation of the Bidens. Let me Explain: the Left "IN ORGANIZED UNISON" USING the drag show comparisons IS VERY SUSPICIOUS on it's own, but add the fact that her date was Dem who owned a gay club and that argument has set up all over it. If this is what the WH war room on impeachment was drumming up, to attack everyone to submit, it's nothing they weren't already doing, and like everything else they do it fails miserably and blows up in their faces like Wyle E. Coyote and this OP.
You- they are just being snowflakes.
Dude, "one quick kiss" is a straight up lie.

Dude, "one quick kiss" is a straight up lie.
Link please, and an actual refutation that includes evidence, otherwise you are just another top posting troll who proved my point about needing tactics to smokescreen you got nothing to offer or argue with.

Link please, and an actual refutation that includes evidence, otherwise you are just another top posting troll who proved my point about needing tactics to smokescreen you got nothing to offer or argue with.
Link is in the OP. Go look. Get back to us with a report.

Soon.

Creepy is just a troll
Regardless.

Link is in the OP. Go look. Get back to us with a report.

Soon.
I saw the footage, my statements stand, nothing there was innappropriate, but the spying in the dark was.
If there was anything innappropriate then how could anyone see unless they had infrared Cams spying?
Furthermore you are admitting the drag shows are innappropriate and that calling people Homophobe for pointing that out is another political tactic that is inappropriate and insulting to your base, because you are literally implying they are stupid enough to try and trick.
Same with this subject. Dems think fellow Dems are Dumb & easy marks.

I saw the footage, my statements stand, nothing there was innappropriate, but the spying in the dark was.
If there was anything innappropriate then how could anyone see unless they had infrared Cams spying?
Furthermore you are admitting the drag shows are innappropriate and that calling people Homophobe for pointing that out is another political tactic that is inappropriate and insulting to your base, because you are literally implying they are stupid enough to try and trick.

That's because they are.

Spying in the dark? The footage I saw was from the theater's security footage. If ever there was an example of juvenile white trash acting inappropriately (it's spelled with one n) that was it.

Forum List

Back