🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lauren Boebert issues apology

I live in a small resort town and it would be pointless to construct tens of thousands of low income homes in this area because there’s no jobs to support people moving here.
An Den? An What? The crowd that your party is bringing in are all going to be on the dole anyway.

There is color video of her vaping next to a pregnant woman.

Straight trash.
Then she grabs her boyfriend's crotch and he grabs her tits.

Then she flips the bird on her way out.

Classy.

Her apology is about as authentic as Donald Trump's tax returns.

Last edited:
The titty grabber puts on drag shows.

boebert-boyfriend-drag-show.jpg

Kendra Matic:

1695087560641.png

Last edited:

Jayson Boebert

To the people of Colorado’s 3rd District and across the nation, I am writing to address the deep concerns circulating. Watching the attacks against Lauren, I feel the people should know the truth of our broken marriage and burden she has carried for too long.

I want to start out by acknowledging that Lauren has always been an exceptional wife, mother and now grandmother. She has provided me with love, support, and honored me through every misstep. Her strengths were always used to cover my weaknesses. Throughout our 20 years together, she has been my rock, my confidant, and my best friend. Her unwavering commitment to our family has been truly admirable, and I am devastated by the pain I have caused her.

I take full responsibility for my actions, and I deeply regret the choices I made that led to the breakdown of our marriage. I was unfaithful to Lauren in so many ways. I should have always brought my best just as she did. My actions were selfish and thoughtless, and I failed to consider the consequences they would ultimately have on the person I hold dearest in my heart.

This has been a devastating divorce that I hold all responsibility for. It upsets me that everyone believes she left me over fame or a new lifestyle. That is far from the truth. Then again, most of what’s said about our family is untrue. Another battle we have faced together for too long. Much of this is on me because the problem starts at the root. I am the root.

The hurt I caused Lauren was not only significant but also something she carried within her, burying it deep inside, while continuing to love people and our country fearlessly with a smile each day.

Since our separation, I have embarked on a journey of self-reflection and personal growth. I have come to understand the importance of honesty and loyalty, and. I am committed to becoming a better man, one who can fully appreciate and reciprocate the love and kindness that has been demonstrated to me.

Lauren, if you are reading this, please know that I am dedicated to doing everything in my power to rebuild the trust that has been shattered. I stand behind you. You are the hardest working person I know, selfless and overflowing with love. I hate the attacks that are coming your way. In part, this is my fault and you don’t deserve this.

I am asking for you all to show grace and mercy towards Lauren in this troubling season. She deserves a chance to earn your forgiveness and regain trust. I have broke her down in so many ways, but she will come out stronger as she always does, and so will I.

Rep. Lauren Boebert’s Estranged Husband Blames Himself For Marriage Failure

OMG, I may throw up...

She represents you and yours.
No she doesn’t, I don’t live in her district, her state, nor would I vote for, I am also not a Republican. The last election in my district I voted for a Democrat, she was a better choice. So how does Boebert represent me?

No she doesn’t, I don’t live in her district, her state, nor would I vote for, I am also not a Republican. The last election in my district I voted for a Democrat, she was a better choice. So how does Boebert represent me?
Do you think Congressmen only vote on issues that affect their districts?

Jayson Boebert

To the people of Colorado’s 3rd District and across the nation, I am writing to address the deep concerns circulating. Watching the attacks against Lauren, I feel the people should know the truth of our broken marriage and burden she has carried for too long.

I want to start out by acknowledging that Lauren has always been an exceptional wife, mother and now grandmother. She has provided me with love, support, and honored me through every misstep. Her strengths were always used to cover my weaknesses. Throughout our 20 years together, she has been my rock, my confidant, and my best friend. Her unwavering commitment to our family has been truly admirable, and I am devastated by the pain I have caused her.

I take full responsibility for my actions, and I deeply regret the choices I made that led to the breakdown of our marriage. I was unfaithful to Lauren in so many ways. I should have always brought my best just as she did. My actions were selfish and thoughtless, and I failed to consider the consequences they would ultimately have on the person I hold dearest in my heart.

This has been a devastating divorce that I hold all responsibility for. It upsets me that everyone believes she left me over fame or a new lifestyle. That is far from the truth. Then again, most of what’s said about our family is untrue. Another battle we have faced together for too long. Much of this is on me because the problem starts at the root. I am the root.

The hurt I caused Lauren was not only significant but also something she carried within her, burying it deep inside, while continuing to love people and our country fearlessly with a smile each day.

Since our separation, I have embarked on a journey of self-reflection and personal growth. I have come to understand the importance of honesty and loyalty, and. I am committed to becoming a better man, one who can fully appreciate and reciprocate the love and kindness that has been demonstrated to me.

Lauren, if you are reading this, please know that I am dedicated to doing everything in my power to rebuild the trust that has been shattered. I stand behind you. You are the hardest working person I know, selfless and overflowing with love. I hate the attacks that are coming your way. In part, this is my fault and you don’t deserve this.

I am asking for you all to show grace and mercy towards Lauren in this troubling season. She deserves a chance to earn your forgiveness and regain trust. I have broke her down in so many ways, but she will come out stronger as she always does, and so will I.

Rep. Lauren Boebert’s Estranged Husband Blames Himself For Marriage Failure

OMG, I may throw up...
His wife is seen grabbing another man's dick, and he crawls at her feet.

A literal cuck.

You're right about that. Last I heard she doesn't molest little girls.
What a sad little creature you are. I guess MAGA world still has a lot more to fall before hitting bottom.

As Satan's minions like Boebert and Trump and all the Trump lickspittles disgrace themselves more and more, you will one day find yourself exclaiming, "At least they don't eat babies faces at Comet Pizza!"

Lauren "Wonton" Boebert clomps around on a church stage preaching about the Bible which she has so obviously not even read, wags her judgmental finger in front of her little pinched face at other members of the House, and passes herself off as a font of virtue.

But when she thinks no one is watching, she dresses like a ten dollar hooker, grabs cocks in public while her tits are being groped, and flaunts the rules. She reacts like an entitled bitch when ejected from the public venue in which she behaved like a gang-banged slut.

Then, when caught, she DOUBLES DOWN and calls a pregnant woman a liar.

She is a complete c*unt.

But the worst part of all is tards like you who immediately rush to her defense rather than holding her accountable and heaping well-deserved scorn on her and shoving her back into the hole she crawled out of.

You make me sick.

Last edited:
Lauren Boebert issues apology after video proving she lied surfaces.

Some of the video in question!

Wouldn't your kids be safer at a drag show?
She didn't do anything wrong, except vape in what I'm guessing is a non vape area. Her display of affection (one quick kiss) was minimum for a theater it's normal display by a couple, no-one could see except for the spy video which is more disturbing than anything she did.
It seems to in full scope imply a set up by the WH conspired war room to impose intimidation to obstruct the congressional investigation of the Bidens. Let me Explain: the Left "IN ORGANIZED UNISON" USING the drag show comparisons IS VERY SUSPICIOUS on it's own, but add the fact that her date was Dem who owned a gay club and that argument has set up all over it. If this is what the WH war room on impeachment was drumming up, to attack everyone to submit, it's nothing they weren't already doing, and like everything else they do it fails miserably and blows up in their faces like Wyle E. Coyote and this OP.
You- they are just being snowflakes.

BREAKING: MAGA Congresswoman Lauren Boebert attempts some desperate damage control as her Beetlejuice sexual misconduct scandal grows, threatening to completely destroy her political career.

Speaking to paparazzi in Washington D.C., Boebert said that the man who went on a date with her to see the musical — and who was kicked out alongside her after they sexually groped each other in public — will not be getting another date with her.

Sounds like he's dodged a bullet.

According to Boebert, she and the man have had a "peaceful" split. She claimed that it had "nothing to do" with the humiliating scandal. She insisted that it was concerns about his remaining a "private citizen" that prompted the split.

A good way to remain a "private citizen" is to not grope the breasts of a public servant in a packed theatre.

"Great man, great friend, and I wish him all the best," said Boebert.

"Ultimately, all future date nights have been canceled," she said, straining for humor. "And I learned to check party affiliations before you go on a date."

The fact that Boebert feels so comfortable joking about this is a disgrace. She should be removed from Congress and prosecuted for public indecency.

May be an image of 1 person

She didn't do anything wrong, except vape in what I'm guessing is a non vape area. Her display of affection (one quick kiss) was minimum for a theater it's normal display by a couple, no-one could see except for the spy video which is more disturbing than anything she did.
It seems to in full scope imply a set up by the WH conspired war room to impose intimidation to obstruct the congressional investigation of the Bidens. Let me Explain: the Left "IN ORGANIZED UNISON" USING the drag show comparisons IS VERY SUSPICIOUS on it's own, but add the fact that her date was Dem who owned a gay club and that argument has set up all over it. If this is what the WH war room on impeachment was drumming up, to attack everyone to submit, it's nothing they weren't already doing, and like everything else they do it fails miserably and blows up in their faces like Wyle E. Coyote and this OP.
You- they are just being snowflakes.
One quick kiss? On the pecker?

Hey dipshit, she was giving him a hand job after getting her tits felt up

Apologies for politicians can really come in handy

Forum List

Back