🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lauren Boebert issues apology

Time to get those glasses checked.
You don't say:
licensed-image.jpg

Spying in the dark? The footage I saw was from the theater's security footage. If ever there was an example of juvenile white trash acting inappropriately (it's spelled with one n) that was it.
Thanks for the correction.
But Juvenile is the act of calling her white trash, as well as possibly racist if you are not white.

Lauren Boebert issues apology after video proving she lied surfaces.

Some of the video in question!

Wouldn't your kids be safer at a drag show?
I don't view an obviously wasted couple making out in the back of a movie theatre a safety issue. Now if they were doing this FOR children or WITH children, and a crowd of parents was standing by cheering them on...THAT would be an issue. In this instance, they were discovered and tossed out on their ears. Which is the appropriate reaction to inappropriate sexual behavior in any venue.

Spying in the dark? The footage I saw was from the theater's security footage. If ever there was an example of juvenile white trash acting inappropriately (it's spelled with one n) that was it.
And they were kicked out, which was appropriate given the circumstances. Meh.

I don't view an obviously wasted couple making out in the back of a movie theatre a safety issue. Now if they were doing this FOR children or WITH children, and a crowd of parents was standing by cheering them on...THAT would be an issue. In this instance, they were discovered and tossed out on their ears. Which is the appropriate reaction to inappropriate sexual behavior in any venue.

biden.jpg

The issue for me, other than her blowing her vape smoke in a pregnant woman's face, is the hypocrisy. Don't lecture others about morality or family values if you're going down with fondling in public where children can see.
Vapers are complete assholes; they think LITERALLY blowing smoke in the faces of others is hilarious and super hero.

The rest I give not two shits about, except that it makes someone I would never have thought about more sympathetic/human.

Its fun to have boebert and AOC and mtg in elected offices. Although their combined IQ is less than that of a gray squirrel they do provide much entertainment. Better than any reality show.

Its fun to have boebert and AOC and mtg in elected offices. Although their combined IQ is less than that of a gray squirrel they do provide much entertainment. Better than any reality show.
It would be funny if they (HoBoe and MTG) weren't trying to shut down the government

I am sure many of us here can buy and sell the hard core MAGA a dozens times over.

Yeah, millions of kids do need their food stamps, and I am glad we are all chipping in,

Forum List

Back