🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lauren Boebert: Why Does the IRS Need $700K in Ammunition for Agents?

Remember when Obama was militarizing almost every single agency during his time?

Automatic weapons, grenades, assault vehicles...

After all, he did say he wanted his own militia...
And then the lions share of the ammo purchased was demilled

Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI) is the United States federal law enforcement agency responsible for investigating potential criminal violations of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and related financial crimes, such as money laundering, currency violations, tax-related identity theft fraud, and terrorist financing that adversely affect tax administration.

[snip]

The current Chief is Jim Lee, who oversees a worldwide staff of approximately 3,300 CI employees, including approximately 2,200 special agents who investigate and assist in the prosecution of criminal tax, money laundering, public corruption, cyber, ID theft, narcotics, terrorist-financing and Bank Secrecy Act related crime cases.

[snip]

IRS-CI Special Agents are the only employees within the IRS authorized to carry and use firearms. The authority to carry and use firearms is derived from United States Code Title 26, Section 7608, wherein criminal investigators of the IRS are authorized to make arrests under Federal law. Special agents are trained in the use of and currently issued Glock handguns, specifically Glock 19M and 26 self-loading pistols. Remington 870 shotguns and Smith and Wesson MP&15 rifles are also officially issued and deployed. Special agents assigned to undercover activities may carry and use virtually any common firearm.

[snip]

Consistent with the safe conduct of such operations, special agents are trained in building-entry and non-lethal defensive tactics training, in harmony with current Federal law enforcement use-of-force training. Special agents also serve as dignitary protection staff and in air marshal roles.

Yeah just like LA didnt ban IUDs right? Lolz
Page 30.
You are welcome.
Well, the actual pdf page number is 35. But it looks like about a thousand rounds per pistol. Seems a little excessive although I am sure target practice and qualifying play a role. But hey, let's cut it to 500, and pass a law that no American citizen can have more than 500 rounds for each of their guns. We can talk about a limit on total number of guns later on.

Well, the actual pdf page number is 35. But it looks like about a thousand rounds per pistol. Seems a little excessive although I am sure target practice and qualifying play a role. But hey, let's cut it to 500, and pass a law that no American citizen can have more than 500 rounds for each of their guns. We can talk about a limit on total number of guns later on.
How about GFY

Yeah just like LA didnt ban IUDs right? Lolz
Page 30.
You are welcome.
LA did not ban IUDs, dipshit.

As for the IRS, the GAO report states the CI section of the IRS has over 3 million rounds. It also explains why this particular division of the IRS needs those weapons and rounds.

And it isn't to shoot ordinary taxpayers as dipshits in this topic has implied.

To help ensure they have sufficient ammunition on hand to support the training and operational needs of their FLEOs, components may maintain inventories of ammunition to last for several months. The length of time between ordering and receiving ammunition orders can be lengthy, sometimes up to 1 year, according to officials. Therefore, components order ammunition in large quantities to ensure there is enough available for training and qualification purposes.

LA did not ban IUDs, dipshit.

As for the IRS, the GAO report states the CI section of the IRS has over 3 million rounds. It also explains why this particular division of the IRS needs those weapons and rounds.

And it isn't to shoot ordinary taxpayers as dipshits in this topic has implied.

To help ensure they have sufficient ammunition on hand to support the training and operational needs of their FLEOs, components may maintain inventories of ammunition to last for several months. The length of time between ordering and receiving ammunition orders can be lengthy, sometimes up to 1 year, according to officials. Therefore, components order ammunition in large quantities to ensure there is enough available for training and qualification purposes.
I showed you where it was in the bill and you never acknowledged it, even after calling you out about abandoning the thread.
Its roughly 5M rounds, actually.

How about GFY
LMAO. OK, so what we need to do is take all the guns away from the officers of the government and turn them over to dumbasses like you because that is what the founders wanted. A toothless government and a population that called all the shots, especially those that had the most guns. That whole Whiskey Rebellion, it is meaningless. If a citizen doesn't want to pay taxes, just buy a damn gun.

LMAO. OK, so what we need to do is take all the guns away from the officers of the government and turn them over to dumbasses like you because that is what the founders wanted. A toothless government and a population that called all the shots, especially those that had the most guns. That whole Whiskey Rebellion, it is meaningless. If a citizen doesn't want to pay taxes, just buy a damn gun.
nope.

I showed you where it was in the bill and you never acknowledged it, even after calling you out about abandoning the thread.
No, you never showed me where it was in the bill. The House and Senate bills both were amended to remove it.

Five million rounds to recover 10 billion dollars in lost tax revenue. Sounds like a deal to me.

Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI) is the United States federal law enforcement agency responsible for investigating potential criminal violations of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and related financial crimes, such as money laundering, currency violations, tax-related identity theft fraud, and terrorist financing that adversely affect tax administration.

[snip]

The current Chief is Jim Lee, who oversees a worldwide staff of approximately 3,300 CI employees, including approximately 2,200 special agents who investigate and assist in the prosecution of criminal tax, money laundering, public corruption, cyber, ID theft, narcotics, terrorist-financing and Bank Secrecy Act related crime cases.

[snip]

IRS-CI Special Agents are the only employees within the IRS authorized to carry and use firearms. The authority to carry and use firearms is derived from United States Code Title 26, Section 7608, wherein criminal investigators of the IRS are authorized to make arrests under Federal law. Special agents are trained in the use of and currently issued Glock handguns, specifically Glock 19M and 26 self-loading pistols. Remington 870 shotguns and Smith and Wesson MP&15 rifles are also officially issued and deployed. Special agents assigned to undercover activities may carry and use virtually any common firearm.

[snip]

Consistent with the safe conduct of such operations, special agents are trained in building-entry and non-lethal defensive tactics training, in harmony with current Federal law enforcement use-of-force training. Special agents also serve as dignitary protection staff and in air marshal roles.

This latest purchase of $700,000 buys a shit-ton of 9 mm rounds for just 2200 agents. When was the last time you read about IRS agents getting in a shootout?

Well hopefully they don't get their orders filled any faster than they are getting tax returns processed. Mailed by in April and still not processed into their system yet. Heard others filed earlier and same story.

This latest purchase of $700,000 buys a shit-ton of 9 mm rounds for just 2200 agents. When was the last time you read about IRS agents getting in a shootout?
Hope you can pull you head out of your ass long enough to actually read a link. Google is your friend.

Cool link.

I see zero shootouts. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Look, I understand your inability to see how fubared this whole viewpoint is. But look, you believe you should be able to own ten thousand rounds of ammunition and a dozen guns because you are afraid someone might break into your single wide and steal your McDonald's happy meal toy collection. But IRS agents, who often investigate organized crimes, drug gangs, and racketeering organizations should just have a gun and one bullet in their shirt pocket, like some Barney Fife. I mean I sure don't expect you to see it, but that is just beyond stupid.

The IRS fights organized crime. Mobsters. Money launderers. Drug gangs. Think Al Capone on steroids.

Child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz has introduced a bill to defund these policemen.

What a fucking dumbass.
Thr clueless rubes think all IRS agents just sit around their offices auditing Republicans, but who's surprised?

Which is why their parroting an idiot like Blowbert.

Good question. And why do IRS agents need to be armed? Do they plan on shooting Americans who refuse to be audited?

Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
Follow
About election labels on Twitter
About election labels on Twitter

US House candidate, CO-03
The Internal Revenue Service bought nearly $700K in ammunition earlier this year which begs the questions, why do their agents need guns to do their job and who are the IRS arming their agents against?
10:13 AM · Aug 3, 2022

The way the govt is going after guns and gun manufacturers, I find it odd that anyone would still sell guns and ammo to the govt. Surely they know the govt is working to end the 2A and become authoritarian.

Who is selling as this ammo to tyrants and why aren't we boycotting them?

You think the FBI overreacted a Waco? You ain't seen nuthin yet when an army of armed IRS agents starts cracking down on middle America. A MAGA hat? You are cleared to fire.

That was a giant hoax.
Not if you were trying to buy ammo in America. And pretty much it is right now just like it was in the Obama days because this is Obama's illegal 3rd term. Ammo is scarce and hard to get these days, even moreso than when Obama was in office. Good thing I'd just buy a pack or 2 of extra ammo every time I went to Walmart while Trump was president and everything was cheap. Gone are the days of me and my work partner scheming ways to get .22 bullets at a decent price every day, and not even getting the good stuff for our efforts. I'm all good now. I got Stangers and everything, and then some! If he needs some, he can have whatever I can spare.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back