🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lauren Boebert: Why Does the IRS Need $700K in Ammunition for Agents?

the left wants to militarize federal law enforcement…like their stormtroopers

Good question. And why do IRS agents need to be armed?

Good question. Do you know the FBI is supposed to be an INVESTIGATIVE body and originally never carried guns neither as their job was supposed to be purely detective?

No, you never showed me where it was in the bill. The House and Senate bills both were amended to remove it.
I quoted you parts of the signed bill. Go back and look. Or just take my word for it. I mean, you were wrong about this report and i wasnt.. so... lol

LMAO. OK, so what we need to do is take all the guns away from the officers of the government and turn them over to dumbasses like you because that is what the founders wanted. A toothless government and a population that called all the shots, especially those that had the most guns. That whole Whiskey Rebellion, it is meaningless. If a citizen doesn't want to pay taxes, just buy a damn gun.
The population does call the shots ... the government works for we the people . Remember?

Good question. And why do IRS agents need to be armed? Do they plan on shooting Americans who refuse to be audited?

Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
Follow
About election labels on Twitter

US House candidate, CO-03
The Internal Revenue Service bought nearly $700K in ammunition earlier this year which begs the questions, why do their agents need guns to do their job and who are the IRS arming their agents against?
10:13 AM · Aug 3, 2022

Not just the irs ....its nothing new Even the department of education was getting hundreds of thousands of rounds under the magic negro

Good question. And why do IRS agents need to be armed? Do they plan on shooting Americans who refuse to be audited?

Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
Follow

US House candidate, CO-03
The Internal Revenue Service bought nearly $700K in ammunition earlier this year which begs the questions, why do their agents need guns to do their job and who are the IRS arming their agents against?
10:13 AM · Aug 3, 2022

You against ammo now slut bag?

I remember the report back a few years ago where they had millions of rounds and thousands of guns. Why?
Do people that refuse to pay their taxes deserve to be shot?
Some people collecting taxes get shot...

So you want mentally deranged to be armed but the people they attack who are Gov Employees to unarmed...

Look, I understand your inability to see how fubared this whole viewpoint is. But look, you believe you should be able to own ten thousand rounds of ammunition and a dozen guns because you are afraid someone might break into your single wide and steal your McDonald's happy meal toy collection. But IRS agents, who often investigate organized crimes, drug gangs, and racketeering organizations should just have a gun and one bullet in their shirt pocket, like some Barney Fife. I mean I sure don't expect you to see it, but that is just beyond stupid.
Nice unhinged rant.

Found any IRS agent shootouts yet?

Forum List

Back