Lauren Boebert's Favorite Rapper Burns Pride Flags In Hate-Filled "Toxic" Music Video...Tyson James spray painted “Abomination” onto a rainbow flag

How insecure must you be in your heterosexuality to bash the LBGTQ community in a rap video? I bet Tyson James browser history is as gay as the day is long…i respect his freedom of speech though

If someone disagrees with homosexuality, how should they express their opposition?

In America, its legal to burn Old Glory, why isn't it permissable to burn the Flag of Homosexuality?

How insecure must you be in your heterosexuality to bash the LBGTQ community in a rap video? I bet Tyson James browser history is as gay as the day is long…i respect his freedom of speech though

thanks for the pic of Cruz, one of my faves

Boebert for President 24!!!!

+

It's that homosexuality is being shoved down our throats as normal that is the problem...

Have you never listened to rap lyrics? They have been bashing gays for decades.

not this way

“Fly Away” by Goodie MOB from Still Standing

Ain’t no due process/For boys that become girls or verse vica/Field n—as control this/Pin the hollow point tip on this gay rights activist…”

“Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down” by Brand Nubian from In God We Trust

“Oh yes, I’m the bad man, and the bad men wear black/And if it comes to droppin’ bombs, yo—I’m with that/Though I can freak, fly, flow, f–k up a f—-t/Don’t understand their ways/I ain’t down with gays …”

“Nag Champa (Afrodisiac For the World)” by Common from Like Water For Chocolate

“You couldn’t hang if you was a poster/Posin like a b—h for exposure/It’s rumors of gay MC’s, just don’t come around me wit it/You still rockin’ hickies — don’t let me find out he did it …”

“Our Babies (Part II)” by Saigon from The Greatest Story Never Told Pt. 2 (Bread and Circuses)

“Look, the other day/I seen a girl acting like a boy/Then I seen a little boy acting like a girl / People try to tell me it’s just a way of the world!/It’s a crazy world!”

“Natural Beauty” by Immortal Technique from The Martyr

“And men who don’t even like women control the business / That’s why the women look like men and the men look like b—-es …”

“RE: Definition” by Mos Def and Talib Kweli from Black Star

“Cats who claimin’ they hard be mad f-g/So I run through ‘em like flood water through sandbags…”

“Fly Away” by Goodie MOB from Still Standing

Ain’t no due process/For boys that become girls or verse vica/Field n—as control this/Pin the hollow point tip on this gay rights activist…”

“Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down” by Brand Nubian from In God We Trust

“Oh yes, I’m the bad man, and the bad men wear black/And if it comes to droppin’ bombs, yo—I’m with that/Though I can freak, fly, flow, f–k up a f—-t/Don’t understand their ways/I ain’t down with gays …”

“Nag Champa (Afrodisiac For the World)” by Common from Like Water For Chocolate

“You couldn’t hang if you was a poster/Posin like a b—h for exposure/It’s rumors of gay MC’s, just don’t come around me wit it/You still rockin’ hickies — don’t let me find out he did it …”

“Our Babies (Part II)” by Saigon from The Greatest Story Never Told Pt. 2 (Bread and Circuses)

“Look, the other day/I seen a girl acting like a boy/Then I seen a little boy acting like a girl / People try to tell me it’s just a way of the world!/It’s a crazy world!”

“Natural Beauty” by Immortal Technique from The Martyr

“And men who don’t even like women control the business / That’s why the women look like men and the men look like b—-es …”

“RE: Definition” by Mos Def and Talib Kweli from Black Star

“Cats who claimin’ they hard be mad f-g/So I run through ‘em like flood water through sandbags…”
sounds good! more!

Yes, like I said, you don't have a problem with anti-gay lyrics in hip-hop. Your cult just told you to hate this guy because he's a conservative.
you know nothing about what i believe. i love freedom of speech, even if the person is cursing at me. i have no problem with the video personally, freedom of speech baby

examples?
Seriously?

1645127243175.png

1645126681433.png

Not normal. Just like clowns aren't normal, but they target our children and try to convince them it is normal.

You're a cultist. You don't believe anything unless the cult tells you to believe it. This thread is just more proof.
cultist? i just have an open mind and don't take things seriously. i don't care if someone disagrees with me, that's human nature...sometimes i actually prefer it if someone disagrees

cultist? i just have an open mind and don't take things seriously. i don't care if someone disagrees with me, that's human nature...sometimes i actually prefer it if someone disagrees

No you don't. You attacked this conservative rapper because of his anti-gay views. When I showed you TEN examples of other rappers who are NOT conservative doing the same thing, you blew it off (praised them, actually). Why? Because your cult told you to hate the conservative rapper, and ignore the other ten. Do you not see how obvious you are?

No you don't. You attacked this conservative rapper because of his anti-gay views. When I showed you TEN examples of other rappers who are NOT conservative doing the same thing, you blew it off (praised them, actually). Why? Because your cult told you to hate the conservative rapper, and ignore the other ten. Do you not see how obvious you are?
i didn't mean to diss the conservative rapper, it's just that under forum rules you have to provide original content when starting a thread, i thought i'd say something that'll trigger folks like you. i had to say somethin'

i did end with "i respect his freedom of speech though"

i didn't mean to diss the conservative rapper, it's just that under forum rules you have to provide original content when starting a thread, i thought i'd say something that'll trigger folks like you. i had to say somethin'

i did end with "i respect his freedom of speech though"

Take a minute to look at how easily led you are. Get out of the cult before you end up like the guy who shot Steve Scalise.

examples?
We are on the precipice of making hetero married couple's pure "breeders". Where they pay for everything to take care of their families while others do what they want with little responsibilities. This is not freedom. To many resources are shunted from families to this.

Forum List

Back