Law Enforcement Is Not The Only Deterrent

Never know when ya might have to stand your ground against a gallon of milk.

Man accidentally shoots self in leg at Walmart

Man Accidentally Shoots Himself in the Leg at a Phoenix Wal-Mart

Saw some dumbass shopping armed Saturday, fucking pussies, halfwit pussies.

That's his bad, not anyone else's.

And you are the biggest pussy of all, living in fear of your fellow law abiding citizens who choose to be armed.
Own, permitted to carry son, your assumptions are as uninformed as you are.

Then I can hypocrite to the list, congrats.
Yes, you can hypocrite to anything you like.

How does one "hypocrite to"?

English mother fucker, do you speak it?

Your words fuckwit:

"Then I can hypocrite to the list, congrats."

And you are the biggest pussy of all, living in fear of your fellow law abiding citizens who choose to be armed.

Your words fuckwit:

I didn't type "add". My mistake. Now take your "victory" and go jerk off to it for 30 seconds.

Your words fuckwit:

I didn't type "add". My mistake. Now take your "victory" and go jerk off to it for 30 seconds.
Yeah well, if you hadn't stupidly ejaculated prematurely like ya did, all smarmy and shit, you wouldn't have to be all wrapped up in this hissyfit right about now; all on you pard.

Your words fuckwit:

Yeah well, if you hadn't stupidly ejaculated prematurely like ya did, all smarmy and shit, you wouldn't have to be all wrapped up in this hissyfit right about now; all on you pard.

It still makes you a hypocrite.

Your words fuckwit:

Sounds like shame to me pard.

Your words fuckwit:

What shame?

Your words fuckwit:

What shame?
Have a nice day.

I think most of these rapes tend to be date rape and drunken advantage taking . No so much jump out the bushes rape where you'd use a gun .

On the PBS show, “To the Contrary”, Eleanor Holmes Norton, referring to college campuses said, “law enforcement is the only deterrent.”

I disagree. I’m going with the old saying that an “ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” I look at college campuses where it I claimed that 20% of women are experiencing being raped, and I’m amazed that they are gun-free zones.

I’m not sure of women (or anyone) are are even so much as permitted to carry a pepper spray or a stun gun. These are all effective deterrents to rape as well as crimes in general. For colleges to ban them, is just about akin to asking for trouble.

Rapists can be deterred, without police or security personnel, in 2 ways. By being shot, or the fear of being shot. They won’t be deterred by knowing that their intended victim is unarmed and defenseless, in a gun-free zone.
Crossfire, always the best option.

Yep. The more bullets you have flying around the better your chances of hitting a perp.

Everybody else, well hey, they shouldn't have been out there doing normal things. This is a gun culture, not a do-normal-things culture. If they don't learn that it's all their fault.

That's why you aim for center mass and use expanding bullets that lose penetration after a short distance.

A snub revolver has great stopping power close up, and the bullets rapidly lose penetration as they travel, minimizing the impact on people in the surrounding area.

I can't believe you actually took that post seriously, utterly missing that it was complete satire.

On the PBS show, “To the Contrary”, Eleanor Holmes Norton, referring to college campuses said, “law enforcement is the only deterrent.”

I disagree. I’m going with the old saying that an “ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” I look at college campuses where it I claimed that 20% of women are experiencing being raped, and I’m amazed that they are gun-free zones.

I’m not sure of women (or anyone) are are even so much as permitted to carry a pepper spray or a stun gun. These are all effective deterrents to rape as well as crimes in general. For colleges to ban them, is just about akin to asking for trouble.

Rapists can be deterred, without police or security personnel, in 2 ways. By being shot, or the fear of being shot. They won’t be deterred by knowing that their intended victim is unarmed and defenseless, in a gun-free zone.

Yep. The more bullets you have flying around the better your chances of hitting a perp.

Everybody else, well hey, they shouldn't have been out there doing normal things. This is a gun culture, not a do-normal-things culture. If they don't learn that it's all their fault.

That's why you aim for center mass and use expanding bullets that lose penetration after a short distance.

A snub revolver has great stopping power close up, and the bullets rapidly lose penetration as they travel, minimizing the impact on people in the surrounding area.

I guess he had it coming, millions of firearms are handled every day. What is the percentage of accidental killings from handling firearms?
Next to zero…

Do you?

How indeed does one "hypocrite to". Fair question.

First time I've ever seen hypocrite used as transitive verb. And to think I've been limiting my usage to noun. Oh the shame. :(

Proofreading is a lost art.

I can't believe you actually took that post seriously, utterly missing that it was complete satire.

Doesn't change the factual nature of my response.

Do you?

How indeed does one "hypocrite to". Fair question.

First time I've ever seen hypocrite used as transitive verb. And to think I've been limiting my usage to noun. Oh the shame. :(

Proofreading is a lost art.

I already admitted i forgot to add the word "add"

We have made our problems far more harder to deal with than need be, partly to the 'progressive' agenda of resurrecting the old ideas of 'if it feels ok do it', making society more liberal and 'tolerant' of things other than 'discipline', 'decency', 'morality', etc.

Not really, it's just that you ain't god and don't get to decide, and frankly, ya'll ain't been any kind of role models.
He DOES get to decide, and HE, and millions of other like him, decided on election day.

If he had a brain he'd be fearing the bad guys a with a gun, and happy that the good (and trained) guys with a gun are around to protect his useless ass.

Yes, the millennials and the progressives have just made everything SO much better...

The murder rate in Baltimore, btw, just set a new record high...

:clap:
WOW! They topped progressive Chicago ? Now that's BAD.

While the appearance of a "Cop on the beat" as we used to say can be viewed as a deterrent to crime, the Law Enforcement system is not set up to be a deterrent and neither should it be. Morality and education, personal protection and even religion is a deterrent to crime while Law Enforcement is reactive.

Been going on for decades pard, no one in american society is willing to take any responsiblity for anything. Sure, let's drop in on millennials. No different than the public whining about politicians from the couch. Until some critical mass of the population decides to abandon ALL this stupidity and unite in the streets? Here we shall remain. There's no voting your way outta this now.

images

Forum List

Back