Law Enforcement Manhunt

The mistake they made was that they should have referred to it as a peaceful protest. To quote CNN, a "Fiery but mostly peaceful protest" then they would have gotten away with anything.
The mistake they really made was them thinking they can run roughshod over Trump supporters. They won't be so smug when the worm turns. I predict there will be beaucoup ass kicking in the coming days.

"When they stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, President Donald Trump's supporters left a massive digital footprint of their rampage. As law enforcement agencies launch a search for the rioters, they are being helped by online sleuths and investigative teams poring over a trove of images and clips posted on social media by people in the act of breaking the law.
In numerous chat groups, stunned comments about the inadequate security at the Capitol were met with other observations. President Donald Trump's pumped-up supporters may have been destroying, desecrating and pillaging the premises in plain sight, but their exultation on mainstream and social media would also be their undoing: the rioters were leaving so many digital traces, it was only a matter of time before they were identified and tracked."

OK, now. How smart do you think those people are leaving behind their identities for all to see? Not very. Especially when some of those people may face 20 years of Federal time. Go figure. Not so smart. It may take some time but some of our allies are also willing to help in locating those offenders. Law and Order.

Say comrade, any of these been rounded up?

View attachment 439752

:lmao:

Yeah, democrats aren't subject to laws - but you'll machine gun all Trump supporters if you possibly can.

Did they breach the Capitol like this mf;

This guy has been arrested and apparently wasn't ready to go down guns ablaze.

Biden is nobodys president.

He is. You're just upset. You Trumpsters have had a terrible week.

:itsok:
I was over it the day after the election, not sure what you're talking about.
It just brings me closer to God.

I'm talking about the guy who thinks that Biden is nobody's president.

You know, the guy I responded to.
"You Trumpsters" sounded like it would be inclusive. My mistake

"When they stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, President Donald Trump's supporters left a massive digital footprint of their rampage. As law enforcement agencies launch a search for the rioters, they are being helped by online sleuths and investigative teams poring over a trove of images and clips posted on social media by people in the act of breaking the law.
In numerous chat groups, stunned comments about the inadequate security at the Capitol were met with other observations. President Donald Trump's pumped-up supporters may have been destroying, desecrating and pillaging the premises in plain sight, but their exultation on mainstream and social media would also be their undoing: the rioters were leaving so many digital traces, it was only a matter of time before they were identified and tracked."

OK, now. How smart do you think those people are leaving behind their identities for all to see? Not very. Especially when some of those people may face 20 years of Federal time. Go figure. Not so smart. It may take some time but some of our allies are also willing to help in locating those offenders. Law and Order.

View attachment 439752

Yeah, democrats aren't subject to laws - but you'll machine gun all Trump supporters if you possibly can.

So the enemy forces that actually occupied American territory for 36 days, well - they're democrat terrorists, so not subject to the law.

No, they're actually the Bugaloo crowd inciting violence and rioting.

You can bet they were there. They are trump supporters also.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
The mistake they made was that they should have referred to it as a peaceful protest. To quote CNN, a "Fiery but mostly peaceful protest" then they would have gotten away with anything.
The mistake they really made was them thinking they can run roughshod over Trump supporters. They won't be so smug when the worm turns. I predict there will be beaucoup ass kicking in the coming days.
Yeah, yours and people who believe like you.

If the shoe fits.

View attachment 439752

Leftists here suffer from Antifa Amnesia

Leftists suffer from your lies about ANTIFA even existing.

If the shoe fits.
I think I answered that question. Not sure why you challenged my answer.
I was pretty explicit in my prior post. Maybe a course of reading and writing 101 would
be a benefit for you.

Yea, but not how you think.

Youtube deleted, you are spamming the thread with the same Youtube.

View attachment 439752

Soooo, one event was okay, and the other event was bad.
Glad you could clear that up for me. :rolleyes-41:

Did they breach the Capitol in the other event?

Thank you for answering my question. I was asking for the business owners who were looted and their livelihoods destroyed
along with those who lost their lives.

Ask the Bugaloo boys. They can tell you all about it. And this crowd can tell you more. They operate at a command center while directing all their white supremacist potato head followers to go out and riot and murder a few folks at the direction of Trump; 'Premeditated': Video emerges of Trump family party before Capitol riots Sick sons of bitches!

You don't have to say anymore, BMW. You answered how you feel, one event was okay and the other event wasn't.
It was pretty much expected.
My view on it is that they both were beyond the pale. You? No

No they were not. BLM, most of the time were peaceful, while others who infiltrated the protests, incited violence, theft, and destruction. What Trumps white supremacists were doing was attacking the country. What BLM was doing was protesting police abuse and wrongful shootings. Big, big, difference!

And another thing, just look at how coordinated this rally/riot of the Capitol building was. It was all planned. They were in a command center for Gods sake where they could watch it on TV, and all his butt boys were invited, along with family members. And you want to compare that to BLM? That's sick. 'Premeditated': Video emerges of Trump family party before Capitol riots

Tell your reasoning to the 17 dead from last summer, I'm sure it will make them feel better.
I was done with your conversation.

You were done before you ever started.

View attachment 439752

Soooo, one event was okay, and the other event was bad.
Glad you could clear that up for me. :rolleyes-41:

Did they breach the Capitol in the other event?

Thank you for answering my question. I was asking for the business owners who were looted and their livelihoods destroyed
along with those who lost their lives.

I've never approved of rioters blm or otherwise, but there have been riots since the country started. You should have seen the 60s. Still nobody has attacked the Capital in since before the Civil War that I am aware of. I hold those that would attacked my government in special disdain, as I do not like traitors and will have no truck with sedition. All that approve of the attack on the capital spurred on by the loser trump, are just traitorous trash and I hope all will be rounded up, prosecuted, sentenced to jail, including trump for his crimes after he leaves office as a warning to never provoke something like this again.

I wonder how many aren't hiding at all?

How many are just waiting for the knock on the door?
Many of them should be waiting for the knock. It's coming.
This one is no longer waiting.
If on video storming the capital. Just a matter of time. I suspect they can run but cannot hide. If you are one, they are coming for you, unless you are already out on bail. If not, and you were actually there, you should turn yourself in.

How many of them are waiting in ambush?

It wouldn't take many.
Good tactics are where you find them, learned them or invented them. Numbers and tactic depend on mission, troops equipment, terrain and the ability to improvise on your feet, as always.

This one is no longer waiting.
If on video storming the capital. Just a matter of time. I suspect they can run but cannot hide. If you are one, they are coming for you, unless you are already out on bail. If not, and you were actually there, you should turn yourself in.
I posted this video and somehow ended up in Breaking News. Peaceful protestors in action is the title.

Leftists suffer from your lies about ANTIFA even existing.

What lies?

ANTIFA are the terrorist Brown Shirts of the filthy Stalinist democrats - that is a fact.

I condemn the clowns who stormed the capitol - and I grasp that they do not face the same injustice that the ANTIFA goons do. No one from CHAZ prosecuted, everyone from Wednesday will be. Party members are immune to laws.

Simply put, the democrats can do anything they please, there is no law in this nation.

Forum List

Back