Law Enforcement Manhunt

"When they stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, President Donald Trump's supporters left a massive digital footprint of their rampage. As law enforcement agencies launch a search for the rioters, they are being helped by online sleuths and investigative teams poring over a trove of images and clips posted on social media by people in the act of breaking the law.
In numerous chat groups, stunned comments about the inadequate security at the Capitol were met with other observations. President Donald Trump's pumped-up supporters may have been destroying, desecrating and pillaging the premises in plain sight, but their exultation on mainstream and social media would also be their undoing: the rioters were leaving so many digital traces, it was only a matter of time before they were identified and tracked."

OK, now. How smart do you think those people are leaving behind their identities for all to see? Not very. Especially when some of those people may face 20 years of Federal time. Go figure. Not so smart. It may take some time but some of our allies are also willing to help in locating those offenders. Law and Order.

Say comrade, any of these been rounded up?

View attachment 439752

:lmao:

Yeah, democrats aren't subject to laws - but you'll machine gun all Trump supporters if you possibly can.

Did they breach the Capitol like this mf;

No, they overthrew US territory, an invading enemy army - acting on behalf of your treason party.

Okfine,

You were fine with rioting and looting by the Left which actually hurt people.

Your bias will come back to bite you eventually.
This didn’t hurt people?

Say Comrade traitor, haven't democrat Brown Shirts killed 39 people, including 7 law enforcement officers, and raped 17 women?

But they are party members, so it's all good.
Is that all? Have you seen how many the white supremacists have killed? They are responsible for five deaths, just on Wednesday. And wouldn't you know it, Trump and his own family and butt lickers must have been in some kind of command center, after Trump told his potato head followers to go out and rush the Capitol building, while they listened to music and watched the riots they started; 'Premeditated': Video emerges of Trump family party before Capitol riots Now these are the scum of the universe right here folks.

Yeah, 5 is more than 39 in Commie world.

And of course a racist fuck like you goes straight to "DER JUDEN." Yes, you hate whites, I get it. But the 300,000 Americans protesting the election fraud you perpetrated were of all different races - not just the whites you seek genocide against.

1610213428954.png

You fucking racist pile of shit.

I would not have had the self control of those officers, especially the one in front that was being crushed. I undoubtedly would have pulled and fired to protect myself and others. Perhaps that is what the leaders and director of the insurrectionists wanted all along. I do not know.
I suspect if that been Isis, al-Qaeda or even BLM attacking the capital, there would have been bodies flopping around like it was raining fish.

Those officers have spent the last 10 months with stand down orders as democrat Brown Shirts have raged a Kristalnacht across America.

Remember how YOU demonized them for clearing Layfette Square as your terrorist troops stormed the capitol and the white house?

1610213865621.png

1610213937884.png

Yeah, you want to rewrite history now - fuck you

Leftists suffer from your lies about ANTIFA even existing.

What lies?

ANTIFA are the terrorist Brown Shirts of the filthy Stalinist democrats - that is a fact.

I condemn the clowns who stormed the capitol - and I grasp that they do not face the same injustice that the ANTIFA goons do. No one from CHAZ prosecuted, everyone from Wednesday will be. Party members are immune to laws.

Simply put, the democrats can do anything they please, there is no law in this nation.
Time to bury the Big Lie little fascist boy.

"When they stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, President Donald Trump's supporters left a massive digital footprint of their rampage. As law enforcement agencies launch a search for the rioters, they are being helped by online sleuths and investigative teams poring over a trove of images and clips posted on social media by people in the act of breaking the law.
In numerous chat groups, stunned comments about the inadequate security at the Capitol were met with other observations. President Donald Trump's pumped-up supporters may have been destroying, desecrating and pillaging the premises in plain sight, but their exultation on mainstream and social media would also be their undoing: the rioters were leaving so many digital traces, it was only a matter of time before they were identified and tracked."

OK, now. How smart do you think those people are leaving behind their identities for all to see? Not very. Especially when some of those people may face 20 years of Federal time. Go figure. Not so smart. It may take some time but some of our allies are also willing to help in locating those offenders. Law and Order.

Say comrade, any of these been rounded up?

View attachment 439752

:lmao:

Yeah, democrats aren't subject to laws - but you'll machine gun all Trump supporters if you possibly can.

Did they breach the Capitol like this mf;

Its weird that you would have so much anger at a guy for sitting in Pelosi's chair, but you were silent during the thousands of destructive and violent riots in 2020.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Lost your country? Yep.....you deserved it

Forum List

Back