Law Enforcement Manhunt

I wonder how many aren't hiding at all?

How many are just waiting for the knock on the door?
Many of them should be waiting for the knock. It's coming.
Youtube deleted, you are spamming the thread with the same Youtube.
This one is no longer waiting.
If on video storming the capital. Just a matter of time. I suspect they can run but cannot hide. If you are one, they are coming for you, unless you are already out on bail. If not, and you were actually there, you should turn yourself in.
I posted this video and somehow ended up in Breaking News. Peaceful protestors in action is the title.

Fuck him.

You pick a side, you're along for the ride.

How many of them are waiting in ambush?

It wouldn't take many.
Good tactics are where you find them, learned them or invented them. Numbers and tactic depend on mission, troops equipment, terrain and the ability to improvise on your feet, as always.
How much damage did Dorner do?
Or Malvo?
Or Micah Johnson?
Or McVeigh?

What about the ones who are missed on the first round of raids and who know they have nothing left to lose?

What about the brothers and sons of the ones they do pick up?

Get ready...... whole lot of trouble coming.

Youtube deleted, you are spamming the thread with the same Youtube.
This one is no longer waiting.
If on video storming the capital. Just a matter of time. I suspect they can run but cannot hide. If you are one, they are coming for you, unless you are already out on bail. If not, and you were actually there, you should turn yourself in.
I posted this video and somehow ended up in Breaking News. Peaceful protestors in action is the title.

I would not have had the self control of those officers, especially the one in front that was being crushed. I undoubtedly would have pulled and fired to protect myself and others. Perhaps that is what the leaders and director of the insurrectionists wanted all along. I do not know.
I suspect if that been Isis, al-Qaeda or even BLM attacking the capital, there would have been bodies flopping around like it was raining fish.

It wouldn't take many.
Good tactics are where you find them, learned them or invented them. Numbers and tactic depend on mission, troops equipment, terrain and the ability to improvise on your feet, as always.
Or Malvo?
Or Micah Johnson?
Or McVeigh?

What about the ones who are missed on the first round of raids and who know they have nothing left to lose?

Won't be coming my way, and I could care less about the sons or brothers of the insurrectionists that are picked up. The insurrectionist should not have betrayed their country, their community or their family. As for the one's missed on the first round of raids to round up the scum, I will shed no tear if they off themselves or commit suicide by cop.

It wouldn't take many.
Or Malvo?
Or Micah Johnson?
Or McVeigh?

Won't be coming my way, and I could care less about the sons or brothers of the insurrectionists that are picked up. The insurrectionist should not have betrayed their country, their community or their family. As for the one's missed on the first round of raids to round up the scum, I will shed no tear if they off themselves or commit suicide by cop.
How do you know that no one is going to point their finger at you and claim you were a part of ..... whatever? Something? Anything?

"When they stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, President Donald Trump's supporters left a massive digital footprint of their rampage. As law enforcement agencies launch a search for the rioters, they are being helped by online sleuths and investigative teams poring over a trove of images and clips posted on social media by people in the act of breaking the law.
In numerous chat groups, stunned comments about the inadequate security at the Capitol were met with other observations. President Donald Trump's pumped-up supporters may have been destroying, desecrating and pillaging the premises in plain sight, but their exultation on mainstream and social media would also be their undoing: the rioters were leaving so many digital traces, it was only a matter of time before they were identified and tracked."

OK, now. How smart do you think those people are leaving behind their identities for all to see? Not very. Especially when some of those people may face 20 years of Federal time. Go figure. Not so smart. It may take some time but some of our allies are also willing to help in locating those offenders. Law and Order.

Looks like we've got great pictures of the next recipients of Trump pardons.

It wouldn't take many.
Or Malvo?
Or Micah Johnson?
Or McVeigh?

How do you know that no one is going to point their finger at you and claim you were a part of ..... whatever? Something? Anything?
I have the means to hire an attorney if necessary, but you will never see me attacking my government as the misguided fools did in Washington at the encouragement of that dumb as trump. If you did. It is your problem. Don't drop the soap.

It wouldn't take many.
Or Malvo?
Or Micah Johnson?
Or McVeigh?

I have the means to hire an attorney if necessary, but you will never see me attacking my government as the misguided fools did in Washington at the encouragement of that dumb as trump. If you did. It is your problem. Don't drop the soap.
If I had gone to the capitol, I would have gone in shooting until there was no one left and then burned it down.
Because if you're not willing to go that far, then there is no point at all in going.

They don't care what any of us regular Americans want, we're nothing but tax cattle to them. The only reason to go march into Mordor on the Potomac is to kill everyone there and burn the whole fucking place to ash..... maybe sprinkle some salt on the ground when you head back home.

Anything less is a waste of time.

It wouldn't take many.
Or Malvo?
Or Micah Johnson?
Or McVeigh?

If I had gone to the capitol, I would have gone in shooting until there was no one left and then burned it down.
Because if you're not willing to go that far, then there is no point at all in going.

They don't care what any of us regular Americans want, we're nothing but tax cattle to them. The only reason to go march into Mordor on the Potomac is to kill everyone there and burn the whole fucking place to ash..... maybe sprinkle some salt on the ground when you head back home.

Have fun rattling your little sword and tilting at the wind mills.

It wouldn't take many.
Or Malvo?
Or Micah Johnson?
Or McVeigh?

Don't worry, when I decide to do something I'll make it count, and no one anywhere will ever know it was me.

"3 people can keep a secret, if 2 of them are dead."

-biker saying

It wouldn't take many.
Or Malvo?
Or Micah Johnson?
Or McVeigh?

And you're not willing to go at all by your own admission.

It wouldn't take many.
Or Malvo?
Or Micah Johnson?
Or McVeigh?

Por que?

So I can die or get thrown in a cage for the amusement of twisted dumbasses like you?

Don't mind me, I'll just be out here in the country training up a bunch of mean young throat-slitting, freedom outlaws.

It wouldn't take many.
Or Malvo?
Or Micah Johnson?
Or McVeigh?

Por que?

So I can die or get thrown in a cage for the amusement of twisted dumbasses like you?

Don't mind me, I'll just be out here in the country training up a bunch of mean young throat-slitting, freedom outlaws.

So now you're just telling us WHY you're not willing to go at all.

Got it.

Leftists suffer from your lies about ANTIFA even existing.

What lies?

ANTIFA are the terrorist Brown Shirts of the filthy Stalinist democrats - that is a fact.

I condemn the clowns who stormed the capitol - and I grasp that they do not face the same injustice that the ANTIFA goons do. No one from CHAZ prosecuted, everyone from Wednesday will be. Party members are immune to laws.

Simply put, the democrats can do anything they please, there is no law in this nation.
This is why people dont care about the leftists talking about justice. I plan on tuning out the next 4 years. I will just laugh.

Police MURDERED SOMEONE. Nobodys burning down cities, but let's pretend it's a crime to demand an honest election.

The left just disgusts me. More every day

It wouldn't take many.
Or Malvo?
Or Micah Johnson?
Or McVeigh?

Don't worry, when I decide to do something I'll make it count, and no one anywhere will ever know it was me.

-biker saying
Then again, maybe you will just simply continue to take out your frustrations on the USMB. It is probably for the best, for you and everybody involved.

There were tens of thousands of people there. Had those thousands and thousands of patriots intended damage the swarm would have been unstoppable.

Instead there were about two dozen active participants known to and working with the police. It was the police who moved the barricades to let the rioters in. None of the most active participants were hurt. One unlucky woman was shot by the police. One cop had a stroke. One guy killed himself with his own taser to the balls. Papers were scattered and furniture pushed around.

Ohhh yeah that sounded premediated. Dreamed up in nancy pelosi's office.

"When they stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, President Donald Trump's supporters left a massive digital footprint of their rampage. As law enforcement agencies launch a search for the rioters, they are being helped by online sleuths and investigative teams poring over a trove of images and clips posted on social media by people in the act of breaking the law.
In numerous chat groups, stunned comments about the inadequate security at the Capitol were met with other observations. President Donald Trump's pumped-up supporters may have been destroying, desecrating and pillaging the premises in plain sight, but their exultation on mainstream and social media would also be their undoing: the rioters were leaving so many digital traces, it was only a matter of time before they were identified and tracked."

OK, now. How smart do you think those people are leaving behind their identities for all to see? Not very. Especially when some of those people may face 20 years of Federal time. Go figure. Not so smart. It may take some time but some of our allies are also willing to help in locating those offenders. Law and Order.

Looks like we've got great pictures of the next recipients of Trump pardons.

I want Trump to pardon Edward Snowden.

It wouldn't take many.
Or Malvo?
Or Micah Johnson?
Or McVeigh?

Por que?

So now you're just telling us WHY you're not willing to go at all.

Got it.
How can you tell | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It wouldn't take many.
Or Malvo?
Or Micah Johnson?
Or McVeigh?

-biker saying
Then again, maybe you will just simply continue to take out your frustrations on the USMB. It is probably for the best, for you and everybody involved.
How can you tell | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back