Law professor: Comey memo leak not illegal

Yes! You are wrong! He was trying to bring down a sitting US President! He leaded said memo to a professor at Columbia university "hoping to get a special counsel." He cost the taxpayers millions of dollars, and thirdly he was legally bound to report any perceived threat and he did not. This asshole is neck deep in legal shit now! That is a lot of shit for a six foot seven inch man!

Comey is finished, Trump vindicated and the left's dreams of impeachment went up in smoke

Ewe both, sassafras and willow, are wrong. Comey did not break the law. We will see if Trump did break the law or if any of his associates did.

Ewe both, sassafras and willow, are wrong. Comey did not break the law. We will see if Trump did break the law or if any of his associates did.
No, they're both right. Comey's reputation and credibility are both in the toilet, and coming in the next few days will be legals troubles for him out the ass.

He's finished.

I'm sure you can find law experts say the opposite, I've heard them. But that isn't the point really, it was a total dick move and not why we are paying for a FBI director. Comey got into politics and Trump was probably right and they suffered for it. That was the big lie, Comey felt otherwise so he called it a lie. Trump is not entitled to his own opinion?

Comey represents what's wrong with government. We pay them a good wage and they engage in feathering their nest instead of doing their job.

not one single law enforcement officer agrees with the board idiots ...

No, they're both right. Comey's reputation and credibility are both in the toilet, and coming in the next few days will be legals troubles for him out the ass.

He's finished.

Another one for the elusive Cell where Lois, Susan, Hillary(and her Pizza Gang) anxiously await a 4th so they can play imaginary bridge.

No, they're both right. Comey's reputation and credibility are both in the toilet, and coming in the next few days will be legals troubles for him out the ass. He's finished.
Only with the far and alt right, and what does that matter?

Look what happens when we listen to the experts rather than to right-wing message board nicknames:

Steve Vladeck (Professor of Law at the University of Texas):

Did #Comey's orchestration of the memo leak break the law? In a word, no.
Steve Vladeck on Twitter

Also depends on what Comey put the memos on. Most places have a policy that any device that's issued is as well as all information and documents on the device including emails, texts and voice mails are property of the employer. If he FBI has any kind of policy then Comey stole US property. In the end Comey diddnt need to break the law to fall as low as he did and his testimony doesn't change the fact that he is nothing more then a jilted exemployee.

No, they're both right. Comey's reputation and credibility are both in the toilet, and coming in the next few days will be legals troubles for him out the ass. He's finished.
Again, no... you're batting zero today Fake. Comey is in deep shit, period, any way you look at it...

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

I'm sure you can find law experts say the opposite, I've heard them. But that isn't the point really, it was a total dick move and not why we are paying for a FBI director. Comey got into politics and Trump was probably right and they suffered for it. That was the big lie, Comey felt otherwise so he called it a lie. Trump is not entitled to his own opinion?

Comey represents what's wrong with government. We pay them a good wage and they engage in feathering their nest instead of doing their job.

You hit the nail on the head, Comey is a stupid moron he testified before congress and CONFIRMED why he was fired he's a dick who stabbed his boss in the back. WTF happens if you stab your boss in the back? Yeah you get FIRED.

Crixus, 007, blues all yammering about matters they simply can't comprehend above shows just how desperate the Alt Right is becoming.

Yes! You are wrong! He was trying to bring down a sitting US President! He leaded said memo to a professor at Columbia university "hoping to get a special counsel." He cost the taxpayers millions of dollars, and thirdly he was legally bound to report any perceived threat and he did not. This asshole is neck deep in legal shit now! That is a lot of shit for a six foot seven inch man!
You made up the "legally bound" thing, which is why you didn't post a link to the alleged law.

You hit the nail on the head, Comey is a stupid moron he testified before congress and CONFIRMED why he was fired he's a dick who stabbed his boss in the back. WTF happens if you stab your boss in the back? Yeah you get FIRED.
Me: Comey didn't break the law. Please comment.
Moronic right-wingnut: Comey was fired.

Again, no... you're batting zero today Fake. Comey is in deep shit, period, any way you look at it...

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

so was Lois.

btw, has she been arrested yet ?

Me: Comey didn't break the law. Please comment.
Moronic right-wingnut: Comey was fired.

Your hatred of conservatives is delicious, its like a fine wine with a fine meal, keep the hate coming. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back