Law professor: Comey memo leak not illegal

Your hatred of conservatives is delicious, its like a fine wine with a fine meal, keep the hate coming. :eusa_dance:
Conservatives? We don't have conservatives in the country, we have Reactionaries.
The reactionaries are the ones that like men to stick with the men's room. Yeah, enjoy that delicious hatred. It's dribbling down your watery pie hole.
The reactionaries are the ones who can't deal with science and common sense. They are still trying to claim that God created the universe (in six human days).

If you were being "conservative" you'd fight to defend the Constitution, which doesn't allow you to ban a religion or speech you disapprove of.

Oh the irony.
Nothing ironic about it. Talk it up, boys. And, defend religious freedom. We have that here (and not just for the Jesus freaks).
Who's stopping you from worshiping Karl Marx?

Comey may very well have violated the law.

Did Comey Violate Laws In Leaking The Trump Memo?

"The problem is that Comey’s description of his use of an FBI computer to create memoranda to file suggests that these are arguably government documents. Comey admitted that he thought he raised the issue with his staff and recognized that they might be needed by the Department or Congress. They read like a type of field 302 form, which are core investigatory documents."

Seems pretty clear it was a violation of at least one law.
There's a law you can't release what was written on a government laptop? I'll let the millions of people using email on them know. Of course just by using email you have "released" something written on a - government laptop.

Did you read the article? Turley seemed pretty clear in his reasoning.
The basic idea is simply wrong. Oops, my grocery list (that I type on a DMV computer) was picked up by the janitor at the store. Guess I'm going to jail now.

Trumps a lying bitch, and nobody will ever trust Comey again ...

idiot RW logic strikes again ..
Full Circle...................Your side HATED HIM...................then LOVED HIM.................and now HATE HIM AGAIN......

When are you guys gonna make your mind....................

tumblr_m96lsgftb71rr5v6ko1_500.gif

Conservatives? We don't have conservatives in the country, we have Reactionaries.
The reactionaries are the ones that like men to stick with the men's room. Yeah, enjoy that delicious hatred. It's dribbling down your watery pie hole.
The reactionaries are the ones who can't deal with science and common sense. They are still trying to claim that God created the universe (in six human days).

If you were being "conservative" you'd fight to defend the Constitution, which doesn't allow you to ban a religion or speech you disapprove of.

Oh the irony.
Nothing ironic about it. Talk it up, boys. And, defend religious freedom. We have that here (and not just for the Jesus freaks).
No one, and I don't but he was a lot smarter than most and wrote - mostly of capitalism.

When you can defend women wearing the burka in public - let me know.

Oh the irony.
No one, and I don't but he was a lot smarter than most and wrote - mostly of capitalism.

When you can defend women wearing the burka in public - let me know.
When you can stick to a subject - let me know.

Full Circle...................Your side HATED HIM...................then LOVED HIM.................and now HATE HIM AGAIN......

hated who,Comey ?

more RW idiot horseshit

Comey may very well have violated the law.

Did Comey Violate Laws In Leaking The Trump Memo?

"The problem is that Comey’s description of his use of an FBI computer to create memoranda to file suggests that these are arguably government documents. Comey admitted that he thought he raised the issue with his staff and recognized that they might be needed by the Department or Congress. They read like a type of field 302 form, which are core investigatory documents."

Seems pretty clear it was a violation of at least one law.
There's a law you can't release what was written on a government laptop? I'll let the millions of people using email on them know. Of course just by using email you have "released" something written on a - government laptop.

Did you read the article? Turley seemed pretty clear in his reasoning.

He's a Lefty to boot.

hated who,Comey ?

more RW idiot horseshit
Do you suffer from Selective Memory..........................I think so............

Ewe both, sassafras and willow, are wrong. Comey did not break the law. We will see if Trump did break the law or if any of his associates did.

Is disclosing top secret information against the law and the lie about it like Hillary did?

Is it against the law to create Executive Orders that contradict laws on the books like Obama did?

Is it against the law not to notify Congress after so many days at war in Libya, only to defend your actions by saying it is not really a war like Obama did?

Is it against the law to buy off political opponents within the Democrat party that you don't want to run against your peeps like Bill Clinton did?

I could go on, but why? It is obvious you care nothing about the law, rather, only getting your way.

Comey, no matter how much it saddens the far right snow flakes, did not break the law.

Trump, release those tapes!

Look what happens when we listen to the experts rather than to right-wing message board nicknames:

Steve Vladeck (Professor of Law at the University of Texas):

Did #Comey's orchestration of the memo leak break the law? In a word, no.
Steve Vladeck on Twitter
Why would you listen to the nutters anyway? There was never a legit question that he could do what he damn well pleased with his own notes. He was criticized by .... I think Blunt for not just giving them to the media rather than using a cut out. I don't like the guy and not just his Hillary performance, and that's exactly what it was, but for the Trump thing. He should have told the Orange Don that he can't ask him can't to just drop something for political reasons.

hated who,Comey ?

more RW idiot horseshit
Do you suffer from Selective Memory..........................I think so............

look Gomer, I'm on record saying arrest Clinton if shes guilty, and I know it pisses on your mental midget parade, but I didnt vote for her either.

youre assuming shit because youre an idiot.

Ewe both, sassafras and willow, are wrong. Comey did not break the law. We will see if Trump did break the law or if any of his associates did.
wow, the level of stupid from you never stops eh? Comey will be in a legal battle. wish to make a bet?

hated who,Comey ?

more RW idiot horseshit

look Gomer, I'm on record saying arrest Clinton if shes guilty, and I know it pisses on your mental midget parade, but I didnt vote for her either.

youre assuming shit because youre an idiot.
Sure.............sure.................

wow, the level of stupid from you never stops eh? Comey will be in a legal battle. wish to make a bet?
You'd claim Comey was in a legal battle if Trump minons claim he should be charged with nonexistent crime. LOL

Again, no... you're batting zero today Fake. Comey is in deep shit, period, any way you look at it...

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

So, what classified info did Comey disclose?

If you're not just lying to cover for DearLeader's treason, you should be able to point to it. So, give us the quote.

None of the supremely butthurt Trump-snowflakes here can point to any classified info that was supposedly leaked. That would be because they just made up a weepy story. All the Trumptards here are lying, and they know it. They lie anyways, because they consider it a duty to their cult to lie on behalf of DearLeader. Authoritarian-followers are like that.

Forum List

Back