Law professor: Slippery slope to legal incest and polygamy

Why would I look? The simple fact is you are a fool if you say that Jesus never said anything about homosexuals because no one knows if he did or not, all you know is that no one wrote it down if he did. That is why I said you wouldn't like the answer, you want to pretend that the fact that he didn't say anything proves something. It doesn't.

Oh, so you're being silly. All we know of what Jesus says is the bible. In the bible, Jesus never said a damn thing.

Why is it nobody calls the fornicators, adulterers, covetors, drunks, etc. "fake Christians"? No, only the gay ones, despite Jesus being completely mum on the subject.

Actually, you are wrong, (by omission) yet again. True, Jesus never spoke DIRECTLY about homosexuality, however he DID say this when He spoke about marriage, He affirmed it as an institution between a male and a female. In Matthew 19, the Pharisees asked Him what He thought about divorce, hoping to trap Him into disagreeing with Moses and therefore finding reason for condemning Him. Now, in Jesus’ response about why divorce is a bad thing and a result of the hardness of human hearts, Jesus says, “Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate.”

So, yes, Jesus never actually addressed homosexuality, but he made it quite clear that marriage is between a man and a woman - not two "pretenders".

So I'm right, he never said a damn thing about homosexuality. That's all you had to say. In the passage you're referring to, he was actually being the original feminist and was talking about divorce and how guys shouldn't just shuck off a chick when they're bored with them. He wasn't even thinking about the gays.

Why would I look? The simple fact is you are a fool if you say that Jesus never said anything about homosexuals because no one knows if he did or not, all you know is that no one wrote it down if he did. That is why I said you wouldn't like the answer, you want to pretend that the fact that he didn't say anything proves something. It doesn't.

Oh, so you're being silly. All we know of what Jesus says is the bible. In the bible, Jesus never said a damn thing.

Why is it nobody calls the fornicators, adulterers, covetors, drunks, etc. "fake Christians"? No, only the gay ones, despite Jesus being completely mum on the subject.

I am never silly.

Or always silly, I get them confused.

As for whether we know about Jesus talking about homosexuals, that would actually depend on who you believe Jesus is, wouldn't it? Since most Christians believe he is God it would be pretty easy to argue that he actually did say something about it, even if he wasn't human at the time.

Would you like a list of people that call fornicators, adulterers, and drunks fake Christians, or do you want to admit that you are going to lose on that stupid argument before I go to the trouble? I can even give you a list of Christians that think people who speak in tongues aren't real Christians if it would help you admit you are wrong.

Jesus, in the bible, the book that talks about all the shit he said, is mum on the gays.

Sorry, but you're the one who is wrong. If you say and believe you are a Christian, you are. That's it. No special decoder ring.

Couldn't find anything eh?

Jesus never said anything about insurance fraud either. Does that make it OK?

Insurance fraud is not okay.
You believe that being gay is not okay.
Got it.

If the purpose of marriage is to create a new family among consenting adults, then marrying someone who is already a family member doesn't make sense. As to polygamy, go ahead and make it legal. In polygamist marriages now one one husband and wife are "legally" married and the rest of the wives are spiritually married. Who the heck really cares?

But wait a minute ... this is really a Martin-Zimmerman thread, right? You want use to call someone racist or talk about the right to self-defense, right? This has got to be a SYG thread, right? Because no one would respond to it unless it was.

I guess you have never heard of cousins who marry each other. Has happened for centuries.

Still legal in many states as long as they are not gay.
Can't have that.

Know a lot of gay cousins who want to get married do you?

Incorrect.

16 And behold, a man came up to him, saying, “Teacher, what good deed must I do to have eternal life?” 17 And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.” 18 He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, 19 Honor your father and mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” (Matthew 19:16-22)

Last edited:

Insurance fraud is not okay.
You believe that being gay is not okay.
Got it.

If being gay is OK because Jesus never said anything about it then insurance fraud is OK too.

Incorrect.

16 And behold, a man came up to him, saying, “Teacher, what good deed must I do to have eternal life?” 17 And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.” 18 He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, 19 Honor your father and mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” (Matthew 19:16-22)

I dont see anything about insurance in all that.

Still waiting to see how gays are denied due process in anything. I wont hold my breath though. You're such a dunce.

Incorrect.

Great post. The best part of proving Rabbi wrong, I've found, is that he'll never admit it...

...lol, as the post he made while I was writing this shows.

Last edited:

Incorrect.

Great post. The best part of proving Rabbi wrong, I've found, is that he'll never admit it...

Please point out where "insurance" is in any of that.

Incorrect.

:clap2:

Incorrect.

You're a fucking clown, bro.

What is bad about insurance fraud?

It's stealing, bozo.
It's lying, bozo.

"dunce"

Holy fuck you bend backwards to be an ass hole.

You mean like the 10th Amendment that delegates to the states powers not granted to the Federal gov't? Among those powers the right to recognize marriages?
Dems are such simps.

Unsurprisingly, this makes no sense.

Nothing in 10th Amendment jurisprudence authorizes the states to violate the due process and equal protection rights of their residents.

There is no violation.
But your point is: You are entitled to any opinion, as long as it agrees with mine.
Typical libs. They claim to respect divergent opinions and then are shocked and outraged when they discover there are divergent opinions.

The 10th Amendment only allows states to make laws that the federal government doesn't prevent them from making;

that would exclude unconstitutional laws.

Incorrect.

Insurance fraud is lying and stealing. It's a sub-category in the general categories of lying and stealing.

Incorrect.

Still waiting to see how gays are denied due process in anything. I wont hold my breath though. You're such a dunce.

Really? Insurance fraud is bearing false witness to steal money. What did you think it was?

Due process does not include classifying an entire group of people as criminals based on sexual preference. Due process "is the legal requirement that the state must respect all of the legal rights that are owed to a person." A majority group voting to take away the legal rights, in this case right to enter into a marriage contract with another adult, is not due process. It's tyranny of the majority. The opposite of due process.

Incorrect.

You don't have to hold your breath...Just read the ruling in Windsor.

Although Congress has great authority to design laws to fit its own conception of sound national policy, it cannot deny the liberty protected by the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment,"

You're a fucking clown, bro.

What is bad about insurance fraud?

It's stealing, bozo.
It's lying, bozo.

"dunce"

Holy fuck you bend backwards to be an ass hole.

But it's from an insurance company. And Jesus never spoke about insurance companies. So it must be OK.
What about insider trading? I didnt see Jesus say anything about insider trading. That must make it OK>

Incorrect.

Really? Insurance fraud is bearing false witness to steal money. What did you think it was?

Due process does not include classifying an entire group of people as criminals based on sexual preference. Due process "is the legal requirement that the state must respect all of the legal rights that are owed to a person." A majority group voting to take away the legal rights, in this case right to enter into a marriage contract with another adult, is not due process. It's tyranny of the majority. The opposite of due process.

Who has classified an entire group of people as criminals based on sexual preference? I mean other than pedophiles.
Your definition of due process is absurd. You have no understanding of it.
So you agree that laws against polygamy and incest represent tyranny? Holy shit!

Incorrect.

You don't have to hold your breath...Just read the ruling in Windsor.

Although Congress has great authority to design laws to fit its own conception of sound national policy, it cannot deny the liberty protected by the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment,"

I dont see anything about denying gays anything under due process. You fail.

Forum List

Back