Lawmakers in Mississippi House make push for state lottery

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
Rep. Steve Holland also said people drive across state lines to Tennessee buy tickets.

“There is so much carnage just from people driving across state lines to get tickets,” he said. “I think I even saw a First Baptist Church van going up there.”

He said a majority of Mississippians want a state lottery.

“It’s time to give people what they want, and what they want is a lottery,” he said. “I am positive of that.”

Rep. Steve Holland also said people drive across state lines to Tennessee buy tickets.

“There is so much carnage just from people driving across state lines to get tickets,” he said. “I think I even saw a First Baptist Church van going up there.”

He said a majority of Mississippians want a state lottery.

“It’s time to give people what they want, and what they want is a lottery,” he said. “I am positive of that.”

"Rep. Steve Holland also said people drive across state lines to Tennessee buy tickets."

People don't have to travel to participate in a state lottery, you can subscribe from the comfort of your home.

The Massachusetts lottery offers a subscription service, which is available by phone across the United States.

Forum List

Back