Laws Against Alcohol=Laws Against Hemp

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
So you like beer but you think we should keep "Weed" illegal? Do you know history?

What if I told you I want your adult beverage to be illegal? Would that make me "Big Gov?"
You can no longer drink alcohol because I passed a law to protect you from yourself.

(Note; The title is a flaw because Hemp has thousands of other uses that would bring down the costs of goods in America. Including medicine. The Hemp vs. DuPont battle for America's plastic was the reason it was banned. DuPont had someone in Congress that painted the substance as the reason "Mexicans are crazy" and called it Marijuana")

Yet today, the haters of "Big Gov" use "Big Gov" to control this plant because they want to conform. They were never educated that America can't study the plant on Cancer patients because conform. They never studied that the FDA doesn't allow American Scientists to study this product openly without hard to get acceptance.

99.9% of the people who don't want Medical Hemp will think I'm a stoner and look past this thread because they haven't taken an hour out of their day to educate themselves on the topic.

What if I told you I want your face to be illegal

Then I would respond, "Your comment is something a 12 year old would make and has nothing to do with politics or the OP"

Thinking is hard for you eh?

Legalizing pot in Colorado hasn't really changed anything except the dump trucks full of money it's bringing into the biggest pot dealer in America: Colorado's democrat bureaucracy. They're driving the pot trade to go back underground with taxes they keep piling onto an ounce of pot. The democrat legislature of Colorado is greedier than the cartels in Mexico.

Legally, anybody in Colorado can grow six plants a year, but I've yet to hear about any small-time growers getting busted if you don't go nuts. Twenty or thirty plants, well-tended, of a good hybrid, will net you 20-30 lbs. a year, and it'll net you a damn sight more than wage-slaving, a lot more. The real graft goes on between big-time growers and the pot bureaucracy. Major payoffs going on there. The real societal fallout from legalizing pot has been political greed, not any noticeable detriment to our polity. Rotten politicians, greed, and graft. That's the pot fallout. Anything new there?

Forum List

Back