lawyer analyzes released affidavit on raid

No need to get frustrated with this.

The raid was a political victory for Trump, because it is so obvious how unfair and un-American it was. This so-called "release" of a nearly all blacked out document will turn out to be another victory, because that is also patently unfair, not just to Trump, but to the American people. That won't poll well.

The DOJ/FBI/WH/DNC focus groups have to be telling them that, already. They seem to be pinning their hopes on getting a petty conviction on something that they can claim is disqualifying for Trump to run for president again. That is a longshot, like a thousand to one. A thousand to one against getting the conviction, and about ten thousand to one that it stops him from being on the GOP ballot. A million to one that he runs, wins, and is not allowed to serve because of the conviction.

The deepstate really do not want to win the lottery on that one. They may think the do, but they don't. Any legal maneuvering to keep Trump off the ballot, or out of the White House after being on the ballot and winning, will spark an insurrection like they only imagine January 6 was.

Sure am glad you started a new thread on this - your contribution to the discussion needs undivided attention.

SL.meme.Willie_Wonka - Retread-Rethread.png

Last edited:
I could explain for to you. But I couldn't understand it for you.

I am quite familiar with the rules on Classified Information. I had a Secret Clearance for 40 years

Why don’t you explain it for us?

Sure am glad you started a new thread on this - your contribution to the discussion needs undivided attention.

View attachment 687486

At least he isn't a thread shitter.

If you don't like it then why come in at all? Let alone post in it which does nothing but bump it back to the top? And why bother trying to be sarcastic about his contribution when yours didn't add anything to the discussion? You're doing exactly what you're complaining he did.

At least he isn't a thread shitter.

If you don't like it then why come in at all? Let alone post in it which does nothing but bump it back to the top? And why bother trying to be sarcastic about his contribution when yours didn't add anything to the discussion? You're doing exactly what you're complaining he did.
Democrats = All that they hate and fear

You persist in ASSuming they were still classified. What a dolt.

Do you really believe TOP SECRET Documents go from TOP SECRET to releasable to the public in a matter of months?

Are you that naive?

No need to get frustrated with this.

The raid was a political victory for Trump, because it is so obvious how unfair and un-American it was. This so-called "release" of a nearly all blacked out document will turn out to be another victory, because that is also patently unfair, not just to Trump, but to the American people. That won't poll well.

The DOJ/FBI/WH/DNC focus groups have to be telling them that, already. They seem to be pinning their hopes on getting a petty conviction on something that they can claim is disqualifying for Trump to run for president again. That is a longshot, like a thousand to one. A thousand to one against getting the conviction, and about ten thousand to one that it stops him from being on the GOP ballot. A million to one that he runs, wins, and is not allowed to serve because of the conviction.

The deepstate really do not want to win the lottery on that one. They may think the do, but they don't. Any legal maneuvering to keep Trump off the ballot, or out of the White House after being on the ballot and winning, will spark an insurrection like they only imagine January 6 was.
I'm not sure about that last thing. It seems most Americans just want to live a comfortable, make-no-waves life... even when Rome is obviously burning and the fire is headed their way..

Forum List

Back