lawyer analyzes released affidavit on raid

Are you saying that the government should be accountable to The People????

What would our Founding Fathers have said about THAT??????
the whole damn system needs to be overhauled... reminds me of how a car, when it has a blown head gasket... things are only going to get worse and worse as u drive the thing..

time to dismantle it and make things start working well again.. before it's too late

the whole damn system needs to be overhauled... reminds me of how a car, when it has a blown head gasket... things are only going to get worse and worse as u drive the thing..

time to dismantle it and make things start working well again.. before it's too late
The problem is that things are working exactly as the elites intend.

So for the 1%, the car's working fine.

For the 99%?

Why should the elites give two shits?

The problem is that things are working exactly as the elites intend.

So for the 1%, the car's working fine.

For the 99%?

Why should the elites give two shits?
I don't think the system is working well for anyone. It is working well FINANCIALLY for the insider traders aka Congress and the White House, but... well, there is always this:

God wins in the End. They have to answer to Him some day and all they can say at this time, it seems, is that Sorry, God.. we stole from the taxpayers and lived like royalty while the little people kept getting screwed-- but you know how it is... We are just human, right?

and i just wonder how that will go over with the Man Upstairs... ?

no, I don't wonder..

I don't think the system is working well for anyone. It is working well FINANCIALLY for the insider traders aka Congress and the White House, but... well, there is always this:

God wins in the End. They have to answer to Him some day and all they can say at this time, it seems, is that Sorry, God.. we stole from the taxpayers and lived like royalty while the little people kept getting screwed-- but you know how it is... We are just human, right?

and i just wonder how that will go over with the Man Upstairs... ?

no, I don't wonder..
Honor - what a concept! :eek:

Forum List

Back