Lawyers from both parties puzzled by Donald Trump's election legal strategy

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania

They have no strategy, they have no merit period. Conspiracy theories are not evidence, you need something solid.............

They have no strategy, they have no merit period. Conspiracy theories are not evidence, you need something solid.............

None of them are puzzled. They all know he's nuts.

I wouldn't tell them either, loose lips sink ships. You idiots believe anything.

I wouldn't tell them either, loose lips sink ships. You idiots believe anything.

It's obvious that you didn't read the link.

This was clearly China Collusion
No doubt about that. Trump signs phase 1 of the largest trade deal in history, that knocks the biggest blow to China's economy. It also slows there economic and military growth, and then a virus just magically appears, just after the trade deal was signed. Nothing to see here folks, just mail out all those ballots and everything will be just fine.

My relatives are Trump hating lefties. Like Trump is a cartoon Wyle Cyotee character they need to smash, they hate this guy. It gets deep here. Thanksgiving dinner (speak of the devil) is no mans land. Nobody ever mentions politics. Even the jobs lost, the sex changes or you name it...we are like the Waltons, all that goes away for a few hours, and we are happy in each others company. Is that possible culturally?

It's obvious that you didn't read the link.

Under election rules, both candidates are permitted to dispatch observers to watch the election workers open ballots and review them to ensure they are legitimate. But in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, many states have enforced social distancing rules that Trump observers argued has made it difficult for them to see and compare voter signatures or find other potential flaws in the ballots. President Donald Trump said on Thursday his campaign's observers had to "use binoculars" to watch the process.

Trumps own CDC guidelines are being argued as interfering with overseeing the election.

Maybe Biden should argue the 220,000+ dead voters also interfered with the election .

Yes. Everyone knows this. In fact, the first thing one needs are completed counts:

USA: where u at?

Nevada: I’m on the freeway

No doubt about that. Trump signs phase 1 of the largest trade deal in history, that knocks the biggest blow to China's economy. It also slows there economic and military growth, and then a virus just magically appears, just after the trade deal was signed. Nothing to see here folks, just mail out all those ballots and everything will be just fine.

Just like Spain attacked us in 1917?

I reckon the Supreme Court will not even hear it.

Just like Spain attacked us in 1917?
So I didnt know that Spain had a Level 4 Virology lab. Hummm, interesting.

My relatives are Trump hating lefties. Like Trump is a cartoon Wyle Cyotee character they need to smash, they hate this guy. It gets deep here. Thanksgiving dinner (speak of the devil) is no mans land. Nobody ever mentions politics. Even the jobs lost, the sex changes or you name it...we are like the Waltons, all that goes away for a few hours, and we are happy in each others company. Is that possible culturally?
A shared lie...maybe--but so many on all sides are invested in the churn..the constant brangling and buzz make a lot of money for people..so they foment dissension.

All Trump knows how to do is scream something is a fraud or fake if he doesn't like it, then tries to sue his way to accomplish his agenda. Only thing is, it usually doesn't work.
You mean like Russian Collusion and a fake dossier and Impeachment over a phone call
And Covid to steal the election through massive mail in voter fraud

Yep, and that is after he put his cronies in place in hopes of having the SC decide the election. Only problem is, Trump has lost and really doesn't have much of a choice, other than to concede.

Yep, and that is after he put his cronies in place in hopes of having the SC decide the election. Only problem is, Trump has lost and really doesn't have much of a choice, other than to concede.
Only problem is it was supposed to go to the Supreme Court
so it could be perceived as fairly determined and not fall on the Democrats

RGB wasn't supposed to die until after she handed the election to Joe

Only problem is it was supposed to go to the Supreme Court
so it could be perceived as fairly determined and not fall on the Democrats

RGB wasn't supposed to die until after she handed the election to Joe

The Supreme Court will only hear the case if there is a constitutional issue at stake, so far the Trump legal team have not come up with proof of one.

Forum List

Back