Laziest President In History Shows Up At Church On Way To Golf Course In Cleats After 12 Slain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trumper's call Trump failures accomplishments because he tells them to. A non-brainwashed public knows better.

Low stamina Donald Trump is likely to do go down as the laziest president in history. From opting to use a golf cart instead of taking short walks with world leaders at public events to not showing up for work until mid-to-late morning, he seems to be phoning it in most of the time. Here’s a crystal clear example of both his laziness and his phoniness.

GettyImages-1147621404.jpg

In fact, the laziest president in history, couldn’t even bother to wear a proper suit to the visit, instead opting to show up in full golf attire, cleated shoes and all.

For the evangelicals who support this charlatan, thoughts and prayers.

Laziest president in history showed up in full golf attire so a megachurch pastor could pray for him
Not registering on the meter
15382C30-5F57-471A-B80B-5735AF794562.jpeg

Low stamina Donald Trump is likely to do go down as the laziest president in history. From opting to use a golf cart instead of taking short walks with world leaders at public events to not showing up for work until mid-to-late morning, he seems to be phoning it in most of the time. Here’s a crystal clear example of both his laziness and his phoniness.

In fact, the laziest president in history, couldn’t even bother to wear a proper suit to the visit, instead opting to show up in full golf attire, cleated shoes and all.

Laziest president in history showed up in full golf attire so a megachurch pastor could pray for him
I got my Democrat Propaganda Decoder Ring in a box of Fruit Loops today, so I can translate this post for the readers:
When opposite people who get everything wrong speak you have set the decoder to opposite bizzarro world, now decode the Op's message:
"Trump is the hardest working president ever."
"Trump starts in late morning, because he works through the night into morning hours coddling the congressional babies who through main stream media cry through the night, and thus getting only 4 hrs sleep." "It also takes him all morning to untie his hands and feet from the opposition subversive stranglehold."
"It's amazing how much he gets done
considering he has to change all those diapers from the cry babies in the house of reps."
...End encoder ring decipher of OP's propaganda post...
Thank you fruit loops! (the cereal, not the poster)
:)

Last edited:
Trumper's call Trump failures accomplishments because he tells them to. A non-brainwashed public knows better.

You're the last muppet to decide who is and isn't brainwashed!

Hilarious......:auiqs.jpg:.

I just love to see you drooling idiots parade your TDS like this, I imagine you spend hours scouring the internet for pictures of your President's feet.

Funny how discarding all common sense and cultivating hate 24/7 makes you prone to such a weird fetish.

Has CNN been boring for you to watch lately? Lol

9c9a488d95c4f01d4d92cd941b69424a.jpg

I just love to see you drooling idiots parade your TDS like this, I imagine you spend hours scouring the internet for pictures of your President's feet.

Funny how discarding all common sense and cultivating hate 24/7 makes you prone to such a weird fetish.
Could be worse, they could be joining
Adam Schiff scouring for naked pictures of the president while strangely saving pictures of Anthony Wiener in his underware in the meantime.

Could be worse, they could be joining
Adam Schiff scouring for naked pictures of the president while strangely saving pictures of Anthony Wiener in his underware in the meantime.

Schiff likes young wiener, not old wiener.

Poor C*rl. So much hate, so little intellect.

And yet he manages to accomplish so much more than Barry ever did? Obama was all show and no go. Trump gets the job done and then hits the links. I know it drives you progressives crazy that he's able to do that and your anointed one couldn't but it is what it is!

I've lived through 10 presidents. I can easily say I have never seen such an energetic POTUS. I am beginning to think no greater as well.

God bless America and President Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back