Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

It's two requirements... withdrawal AND adequate notice of withdrawal. You're giving only one of the two requirements.

And not liking him is not Rosenbaum fighting with him. So there's no fight either.
hahaha running is motive and withdraw

agreed but assaulting him is fighting him. Chasing him down with a gun firing at him is also

Spencer wasn't the only nazi in that room. And he abandoned Trump for killing a Jew-hating Iranian.

And no, Harris did not donate a penny to that fund. You're an obedient rightie -- you lie as easy as you breathe.
1) yep they turned on trump when they realized he wasn’t who they thought he was…they bought the demafascist propaganda about him.
2) yeah she did

agreed but assaulting him is fighting him. Chasing him down with a gun firing at him is also
False, the law requires two actions. Running away is withdrawing. That's only one action.

And there was no fight and the gunshot, which wasn't from Rosenbaum, wasn't a factor.

1) yep they turned on trump when they realized he wasn’t who they thought he was…they bought the demafascist propaganda about him.
2) yeah she did
Not "they." Spencer.

Post a legit link to Harris donating money...

False, the law requires two actions. Running away is withdrawing. That's only one action.

And there was no fight and the gunshot, which wasn't from Rosenbaum, wasn't a factor.
Running away (withdrawal) is only necessary IF you buy the whole provocation argument (fuzzy picture) aiming a rifle at people thing to begin with...

But when Kyle ran away that does look exactly like self defense. Provocation or no provocation...he ran from the fight which is why what this is referred to as perfect self defense.

I've never seen a more clear cut case of self defense...

they don't understand, if rosenbaum gets that gun and kills 30 people, Kyle is responsible since he brought the weapon. It seems the prosecution played dumb on that point. Rosenbaum created a condition to which Kyle had no options but to shoot. Rosenbaum had every opportunity to stop and walk away. That's not on Kyle. Rosenbaum created this and is "at fault"

Running away (withdrawal) is only necessary IF you buy the whole provocation argument (fuzzy picture) aiming a rifle at people thing to begin with...

But when Kyle ran away that does look exactly like self defense. Provocation or no provocation...he ran from the fight which is why what this is referred to as perfect self defense.

rosenbaum threw something at kyle. so he encouraged his own ambush further. That in of itself, no matter what was in the bag, a direct attack along with the chase.

they don't understand, if rosenbaum gets that gun and kills 30 people, Kyle is responsible since he brought the weapon. It seems the prosecution played dumb on that point. Rosenbaum created a condition to which Kyle had no options but to shoot. Rosenbaum had every opportunity to stop and walk away. That's not on Kyle. Rosenbaum created this and is "at fault"
Demafascist think people that resist their violence are at fault

That was then. Now they mostly vote Republican.
You must be kidding, you had a KKK big wig sitting as the longest serving Democrat senator. Good friend of Biden, Hillary, Obama and the rest of the Democrat establishment. In fact during Byrd’s memorial, they whole heartedly eulogized their good friend an ex KKK poobah as their inspiration.

Ku Klux Klan​

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.

As a young boy, Byrd had witnessed his adoptive father walk in a Klan parade in Matoaka, West Virginia.While growing up, Byrd had heard that "the Klan defended the American way of life against racemixers and communists". He then wrote to Joel L. Baskin, Grand Dragon of the Realm of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware, who responded that he would come and organize a chapter when Byrd had recruited 150 people.

It was Baskin who told Byrd, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did." Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter. When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.

In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.
— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944
In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to Samuel Green, the Ku Klux Klan's Grand Wizard, stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation." The same year, he was encouraged to run for the West Virginia House of Delegates by the Klan's grand dragon; Byrd won, and took his seat in January 1947.

1637166328206.jpeg

Not "they." Spencer.

Post a legit link to Harris donating money...
Specer is the leader of the cult, they have a hive mind...like Xiden is the leaders of your cult

It wasn't just Harris....it was numerous members of the Demafascist Cult:

What fight? There was no fight.

And if it's so "clear cut," what's taking the jury so long?

You poor thing, you have nothing other than your bizarre fetishes that Rosenbaum would kill 30 people. He had a chain at one point. If murdering 30 people was his intention, why didn't he strike anyone with that chain?

What fight? There was no fight.

And if it's so "clear cut," what's taking the jury so long?

The jury has been intimidated you clod. That's as obvious as your sub moron IQ level.

rosenbaum threw something at kyle. so he encouraged his own ambush further. That in of itself, no matter what was in the bag, a direct attack along with the chase.
Yeah, a plastic bag.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The jury has been intimidated you clod. That's as obvious as your sub moron IQ level.
LOL

Hisses the moron who actually thought Jumpkick guy is white.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You don't know shit, dumbfuck. You really shouldn't keep inserting your foot into your mouth.

You must be kidding, you had a KKK big wig sitting as the longest serving Democrat senator. Good friend of Biden, Hillary, Obama and the rest of the Democrat establishment. In fact during Byrd’s memorial, they whole heartedly eulogized their good friend an ex KKK poobah as their inspiration.

Ku Klux Klan​

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.

As a young boy, Byrd had witnessed his adoptive father walk in a Klan parade in Matoaka, West Virginia.While growing up, Byrd had heard that "the Klan defended the American way of life against racemixers and communists". He then wrote to Joel L. Baskin, Grand Dragon of the Realm of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware, who responded that he would come and organize a chapter when Byrd had recruited 150 people.

It was Baskin who told Byrd, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did." Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter. When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.

In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to Samuel Green, the Ku Klux Klan's Grand Wizard, stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation." The same year, he was encouraged to run for the West Virginia House of Delegates by the Klan's grand dragon; Byrd won, and took his seat in January 1947.

View attachment 565307
LOL

I'm talking about now -- and you're talking about the 1940's.

Moron.

Specer is the leader of the cult, they have a hive mind...like Xiden is the leaders of your cult

It wasn't just Harris....it was numerous members of the Demafascist Cult:
LOL

Liar, none of your links say Harris donated any money.

face-palm-gif.278959

Try harder next time.

LOL

I'm talking about now -- and you're talking about the 1940's.

Moron.
The KKK essentially doesn’t exist any more. If I remember correctly from the last time I looked it up the KKK had less than two thousand members nationwide.

LOL

Hisses the moron who actually thought Jumpkick guy is white.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You don't know shit, dumbfuck. You really shouldn't keep inserting your foot into your mouth.

Umm, you are the moron consistently proven wrong.

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back