Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

Yeah, a WHITE DUDE.
Where do you see white? All you can see is his hand and it looks like the hand of a black person...

Kyle-Rittenhouse-attacked-with-skateboard.jpg

Oh, you are the asshat claiming Kyle shot at a black guy with ZERO evidence to support it.

Moron.
The fat fk said he never kicked Kyle, instead Kyle swung around and avoided him.

maybe someone should kick fat fk in the face and see his expression

The fat fk said he never kicked Kyle, instead Kyle swung around and avoided him.

maybe someone should kick fat fk in the face and see his expression
The prosecutor has abandoned proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt...

Instead he is trying to give reasons to doubt self defense...AKA damage control.

But the facts just don't line up.

The prosecutor has abandoned proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt...

Instead he is trying to give reasons to doubt self defense...AKA damage control.

But the facts just don't line up.
Isn’t that guilt beyond a reasonable doubt?

By pointing his gun at Rittenhouse.
agreed. When the dnc brownshirts pointed their guns at Rittenhouse they escalated everything…the fire bombing, assaults etc which already showed these dnc thugs were violent, took it to another level…and Rittenhouse now feared for his life…_and ran from the situation…ran fast but they folllowed throwing missiles and continuing to back him in a corner and pointed their gun again…Rittenshouse was justified in fearing for his life

thanks for pointing us to the escalation point

Isn’t that guilt beyond a reasonable doubt?
No I said what I meant...
He supposed to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt....
Now he is just trying to prove a reason that you can doubt his innocence...

Roles are reversed.

No I said what I meant...
He supposed to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt....
Now he is just trying to prove a reason that you can doubt his innocence...

Roles are reversed.
well, he said that if you bring a gun you forfeit your right to say self defense. What country does he live in? peewee prosecutor flat out lied to the jury.

It's retreat AND notice.
Let's see if we have this right. Rittenhouse runs away from the attackers, that looks a lot like retreat to me. Rittenhouse, when retreat was no longer an option, raised his weapon and pointed it at one of the attackers. That, to me, would serve as a very clear notice that if I don't stop, turn away, or otherwise reduce the threat that I pose, I will in rather short order be ventilated. What else is required?

According to testimony, Rosenbaum, instead of doing the smart thing and at least trying to get away like the smarter Rittenhouse, tried to attack and take away the gun. How stupid do you have to be?

agreed. When the dnc brownshirts pointed their guns at Rittenhouse they escalated everything…the fire bombing, assaults etc which already showed these dnc thugs were violent, took it to another level…and Rittenhouse now feared for his life…_and ran from the situation…ran fast but they folllowed throwing missiles and continuing to back him in a corner and pointed their gun again…Rittenshouse was justified in fearing for his life

thanks for pointing us to the escalation point
"DNC brownshirts"

:lmao:

Let's see if we have this right. Rittenhouse runs away from the attackers, that looks a lot like retreat to me. Rittenhouse, when retreat was no longer an option, raised his weapon and pointed it at one of the attackers. That, to me, would serve as a very clear notice that if I don't stop, turn away, or otherwise reduce the threat that I pose, I will in rather short order be ventilated. What else is required?

According to testimony, Rosenbaum, instead of doing the smart thing and at least trying to get away like the smarter Rittenhouse, tried to attack and take away the gun. How stupid do you have to be?
That was my mistake. It's, "withdraw" and give "adequate notice."

But the attackers were Democrats and therefore have an inherent right to loot, burn, and commit acts of violence without any interference from the police or everyday American residents, concerned about their town being destroyed by Leftist lunatic animals.

that’s

DNC terrorist…whatever you want to call the violent arm wing of your cult
The military arm of the Democrat party was the Democratic Party used to be called the KKK. Now the ideology has morphed into BLM and Antifa, two simlar terrorist , and use it as an excise to oppress and destroy. groups practicing the same reverse .racism and violent acts of mayhem and arson as their ancestors in the KKK

Forum List

Back