Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

hhhahah well that's not quite what the evidence at trial showed at all...actually not at all.

Sadly, here you are pushing lying propaganda...even after the evidence and facts were presented at trial.

Sad.
Well only if you ignore the video of Rittenhouse pointing his gun at Rosenbaum. And if you pretend Rittenhouse didn't admit he did it.

The Prosecutor actually said Rittenhouse provokedhis attackers and that he forfeited his self defense rights by doing so.

He is wrong / lied.

Even if he did provoke his 1st attavker he re-established his right to self-defense defense by running. His 1st attacker became the aggressor and tgreat by chasing after him.

The Prosecutor also changed his tactic at the very end by suggesting Rittenhouse was an 'active shooter', using the term because of the loaded connotations. The defense hammered him on that, however.

LOLOL

You are seriously fucked in the head...

A man tried to kick him in the face after he went down, he said. He fired twice at that man but missed.
OK, but that was never charged because that was clearly self defense. It didn't fit the prosecution's narrative. I didn't notice that that guy was black.

Maybe he shouldn't have provoked being attacked by pointing his gun at others.
I just watched the defense go through the whole incident. Rittenhouse never provoked anyone. The defense showed that everything Rittenhouse did was justified and legal. The prosecution goers next, it should be interesting how it tries to polish the turd of a case it presented.

The Prosecutor actually said Rittenhouse provokedhis attackers and that he forfeited his self defense rights by doing so.

He is wrong / lied.

Even if he did provoke his 1st attavker he re-established his right to self-defense defense by running. His 1st attacker became the aggressor and tgreat by chasing after him.
I would argue that rosenbaum lured rittenhouse to get him away from others to set up the ambush with zilinski. A trap, rittenhouse alone, follow through with his threat. figure kyle would bite based on his age. People who are hunting don't carry fire extinguishers in one of their hands if they needed to shoot. That entire testimony provided by the peewee herman prosecutor, says that's what he did, rittenhouse carried the fire extinguisher. hmmmmmmm so how was he going to shoot?

I would eventually sue the cops for not allowing kyle to get where he wanted to get passed the cop cars prior to the shootings. He posed no threat to them since he was talking to them.

He is wrong / lied.

False. To regain the legal right to self-defense, Rittenhouse would have had to withdraw from a fight AND give "adequate notice" he was withdrawing.

(2)(b) The privilege lost by provocation may be regained if the actor in good faith withdraws from the fight and gives adequate notice thereof to his or her assailant.

That did not happen. Statute 939.48, section (2)(b) does not apply to Rittenhouse.

Maybe he shouldn't have provoked being attacked by pointing his gun at others.

You can't "provoke" an attack. People have a personal responsibility, that is THEIR OWN, to not attack. This ain't like coming home early and finding your spouse in bed with your best friend. This is people trying attack you and getting shot for it. This is about them running after Kyle. Regardless of ANYTHING Kyle might've said to them, it doesn't legitimize attacking him.

OK, but that was never charged because that was clearly self defense. It didn't fit the prosecution's narrative. I didn't notice that that guy was black.
You really suck at this.

Yes, Rittenhouse was charged for shooting at that guy...

First degree recklessly endangering safety, use of a dangerous weapon
The above-named defendant on or about Tuesday, August 25, 2020, in the city of Kenosha, Kenosha County, Wisconsin, did recklessly endanger the safety of an unknown male, referred to as "jump kick man" in court, under circumstances that show utter disregard for human life.

... your next swing and a miss is .... ?

LMAO.. The prosecution is trying to make out like skateboards can't be used as a deadly weapon.

I just watched the defense go through the whole incident. Rittenhouse never provoked anyone. The defense showed that everything Rittenhouse did was justified and legal. The prosecution goers next, it should be interesting how it tries to polish the turd of a case it presented.
LOLOL

Oh, I guess, you're right, it's self defense. The defense lawyer said so.

giphy.gif

You can't "provoke" an attack. People have a personal responsibility, that is THEIR OWN, to not attack. This ain't like coming home early and finding your spouse in bed with your best friend. This is people trying attack you and getting shot for it. This is about them running after Kyle. Regardless of ANYTHING Kyle might've said to them, it doesn't legitimize attacking him.
Of course you can provoke an attack. What kind of ridiculous claim is that? If that were true, the Wisconsin law wouldn't stipulate the legal privilege of self defense is forfeited if one provokes an attack upon themselves and then resorts to lethal force to prevent the attack.

False. To regain the legal right to self-defense, Rittenhouse would have had to withdraw from a fight AND give "adequate notice" he was withdrawing.

(2)(b) The privilege lost by provocation may be regained if the actor in good faith withdraws from the fight and gives adequate notice thereof to his or her assailant.

That did not happen. Statute 939.48, section (2)(b) does not apply to Rittenhouse.
oh you don’t think running away from the demafascist terrorist down the street wasn’t notice?

i think reasonable people might disagree

frankly seeing your post and other dembot cultist post on this thread makes me understand what other lynch mobsters might of been thinking when you all hung folks like Emmet Till. It makes you real mad someone fought back against your fellow demafascist terrorist

Dumbfuck, I never once said Rittenhouse should have stayed home.

Sadly, you have a serious brain malfunction.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Oh, you are the asshat claiming Kyle shot at a black guy with ZERO evidence to support it.

Moron.

LOLOL

You are seriously fucked in the head...

A man tried to kick him in the face after he went down, he said. He fired twice at that man but missed.

Yeah, a WHITE DUDE.

Of course you can provoke an attack. What kind of ridiculous claim is that? If that were true, the Wisconsin law wouldn't stipulate the legal privilege of self defense is forfeited if one provokes an attack upon themselves and then resorts to lethal force to prevent the attack.
how did he provoke the attack? provide us with the evidence the State used to prove this…maybe some testimony from the witnesses

Forum List

Back