Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

He looked black in the video but it was a night time so possibly you missed that.

The crux is you wanted and approved blm rioters to be eliminated and now you're supporting a murderer. What a disgraceful, hate filled human being you are.

Hope you were looking in the mirror when you belched that up.

They looked black to me and your blm justifications still stands.

I don't care who kills whatever colour, I care about you supporting their deaths for political reasons. Don't deny that because it is accurate and you know it.
hhhaa look kiddo you were wrong…very wrong

and frankly likely wrong because your cult leader joey xiden was spreading propaganda about this case in 2020 during the election for political reasons

you don’t care about the facts of this case you simply want him locked up for poltical reasons

you are a cult boy ruled by mob justice

same old dem party…

hhhaa look kiddo you were wrong…very wrong

and frankly likely wrong because your cult leader joey xiden was spreading propaganda about this case in 2020 during the election for political reasons

you don’t care about the facts of this case you simply want him locked up for poltical reasons

you are a cult boy ruled by mob justice

same old dem party…
This case, although tragic that it has even gone to trial, gives us a snapshot of the entire left and it's reality.

This is the way leftist "thing." There is no truth. There is no logic. There is only feelings.

This is why you can never trust the left.

This case, although tragic that it has even gone to trial, gives us a snapshot of the entire left and it's reality.

This is the way leftist "thing." There is no truth. There is no logic. There is only feelings.

This is why you can never trust the left.
The dems really haven’t changed much since the Jim Crow, mob lynching belief system.

If it threatens their cult agenda truth doesn’t matter

kyle didn’t kill a black person.

geez you know nothing about this case. It’s frankly time you demafascist cultist educate yourself and stop parroting the propaganda
It wasn't for lack of trying.

Forum List

Back