Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

Seems like you took a lot of rocks to the skull. Rather than change you behavior you continued to irritate people, and now you have the safety of anonymity to protect you.

Typical of communist filth.

You were supposed to have learned from these experiences, you were supposed to understand that George Orwell's 1984 was a warning, not an instructions manual.

Too bad no one threw a big enough rock at you.

No, just a troll. Moonie is a angry failed 'tard.

No, just a troll. Moonie is a angry failed 'tard.
I call it Lefts Syndrome.

turd.gif

kyle didn’t kill a black person.

geez you know nothing about this case. It’s frankly time you demafascist cultist educate yourself and stop parroting the propaganda

He looked black in the video but it was a night time so possibly you missed that.

The crux is you wanted and approved blm rioters to be eliminated and now you're supporting a murderer. What a disgraceful, hate filled human being you are.

He looked black in the video but it was a night time so possibly you missed that.

The crux is you wanted and approved blm rioters to be eliminated and now you're supporting a murderer. What a disgraceful, hate filled human being you are.
hahaha he loooed black in the video? hahaa

sorry you were wrong

you apparently missed that

Enough is enough. It's about time republicans stopped protecting murderers because they killed blacks.
The pattern of that is far too visible now.

Uh, Rittenhouse is accused of killing 2 WHITE men.

And, get back to us when you whinging commie snowflakes start condemning Black on Black murders in places like Chicago.

Last edited:
Uh, Rittenhouse is accused of killing 2 WHITE men.

And, get back to us when you whinging commie snowflakes starts condemning Black on Black murders in places like Chicago.
They looked black to me and your blm justifications still stands.

I don't care who kills whatever colour, I care about you supporting their deaths for political reasons. Don't deny that because it is accurate and you know it.

They looked black to me and your blm justifications still stands.

I don't care who kills whatever colour, I care about you supporting their deaths for political reasons. Don't deny that because it is accurate and you know it.

Rosenbaum and Huber were not black.

external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

Yep they are white. Both blm members are both dead. Read my previous post again about supporting the deaths of your enemies.

^^^ Diagnosis: terminal projection ^^^

You're the one with the teeny hard-on for the death of a teenage boy who tried to protect a town that you commie thugs were trying to burn down.

Last edited:
^^^ Diagnosis: terminal projection ^^^

You're the one with the teeny hard-on for the death of a teenage boy tried to protect a town that you commie thugs were trying to burn down.

Finally. Now your admitted the whole thing was politically motivated. Yet here we have a sick juvenile delinquent thinking he will save democracy, kills two people and you still support him. You're one sick puppy.

What's wrong with killing rioters? Even if they are black, they're still rioters.

1636926163948.png

Forum List

Back