Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

It ALREADY has been, you twit.
LOLOLOLOL

It's couldn't be easier to prove you're a lying dumbfucking idiot.

No, no one has posted Wisonsin's law on assault. You probably really do think others are as dumb as you to fall for such a pathetic bluff as, it's already been posted.

Know how I know you're a lying dumbfucking idiot like Bootney Lee Farnsworth ... ?

Because Wisconsin does not have any laws on the books for assault for civilians
They only have battery...

Assault Vs. Battery

Assault and battery are often discussed as if they were a single charge. In reality, there is no charge called “assault” in the Wisconsin statutes. In other states, assault refers to threatening acts. In Wisconsin, such acts may result in charges of disorderly conduct. However, any act that causes bodily harm to another person may be charged as battery.

Last edited:
No it does not.

you are now as desperate as those idiots in the conspiracy theory section who claim pictures prove screen shots show controlled demo in the WTC
Moron, there are only three possibilities of who shot Rosenbaum in the back; and two were physically impossible.

1) Ziminski who fired the first shot randomly towards the sky. Despite the astronomical odds of a random bullet falling from above and justvhapprning to strike Rosenbaum in the back, it was physically impossible for that to be the bullet which hit Rosenbaum. Reason being such a stray bullet would have hit him at a 270⁰ angle or close to it, but Rosenbaum's shot to the back was nowhere near that, striking his right lung and liver.

2) 3 shots fired after Rittenhouse fired his 4 shots. That too could only come from above in similar fashion as Ziminski's and debunked for the same reasons. Reason being it couldn't have come from the direction of 63rd street to hit Rosenbaum in the back and hit a lung and his liver is because there was a car blocking such a trajectory.

3) Rittenhouse, standing maybe a foot or so from Rosenbaum, who had fired 4 shots, whise gun was aimed directly at Rosenbaum, and standing in a position in front of Rosenbaum's head at an angle which could have entered Rosenbaum's back and then a lung and liver, was the only person who could have shot Rosenbaum in the back.

And let's not forget how you changed your own story from Rosenbaum wasn't even shot in the back ... to ... ok, but it was an exit wound ... to... ok, he was shot in the back,, but Rittenhouse didn't shoot Rosenbaum in the back.

Occam's Razor fucks you yet again.

False. He testified Rosenbaum was no more than 4 feet away when the first shot was fires. It was after that when Rosenbaum either tried to grab the barrel or swipe at it.

Thagt is a bald faced lie

He testified to no such thing

Jesus what a coward you are
LOL

When are you even not a lying piece of shit...?

KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — The first man killed by Kyle Rittenhouse on the streets of Kenosha was shot at a range of just a few feet and had soot injuries that could indicate he had his hand over the barrel of Rittenhouse’s rifle, a pathologist testified Tuesday.

But it was unclear from video footage whether Joseph Rosenbaum was grabbing for Rittenhouse’s gun or trying to swat it away, said the witness, Dr. Doug Kelley, with the Milwaukee County medical examiner’s office.

...which is what I said which you falsely called a lie and which westwall desperately and moronically thanked.

How many lies have I caught you telling now? I've lost count.

Last edited:
LOL

KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — The first man killed by Kyle Rittenhouse on the streets of Kenosha was shot at a range of just a few feet and had soot injuries that could indicate he had his hand over the barrel of Rittenhouse’s rifle, a pathologist testified Tuesday.
But it was unclear from video footage whether Joseph Rosenbaum was grabbing for Rittenhouse’s gun or trying to swat it away, said the witness, Dr. Doug Kelley, with the Milwaukee County medical examiner’s office.

...which is what I said which you falsely called a lie and which westwall desperately and moronically thanked.

You forgot a minor detail.
AFTER CHASING THE FLEEING RITTENHOUSE

LOL

None. But YOU lie all the time.

Be a dumb fuck.

Get out of a mental hospital

Go directly to a riot first thing

Attack a guy holding a gun

Get smoked

:laughing0301:
1n5jldmuz7z71.jpg

You are
Moron, there are only three possibilities of who shot Rosenbaum in the back; and two were physically impossible.

1) Ziminski who fired the first shot randomly towards the sky. Despite the astronomical odds of a random bullet falling from above and justvhapprning to strike Rosenbaum in the back, it was physically impossible for that to be the bullet which hit Rosenbaum. Reason being such a stray bullet would have hit him at a 270⁰ angle or close to it, but Rosenbaum's shot to the back was nowhere near that, striking his right lung and liver.

2) 3 shots fired after Rittenhouse fired his 4 shots. That too could only come from above in similar fashion as Ziminski's and debunked for the same reasons. Reason being it couldn't have come from the direction of 63rd street to hit Rosenbaum in the back and hit a lung and his liver is because there was a car blocking such a trajectory.

3) Rittenhouse, standing maybe a foot or so from Rosenbaum, who had fired 4 shots, whise gun was aimed directly at Rosenbaum, and standing in a position in front of Rosenbaum's head at an angle which could have entered Rosenbaum's back and then a lung and liver, was the only person who could have shot Rosenbaum in the back.

And let's not forget how you changed your own story from Rosenbaum wasn't even shot in the back ... to ... ok, but it was an exit wound ... to... ok, he was shot in the back,, but Rittenhouse didn't shoot Rosenbaum in the back.

Occam's Razor fucks you yet again.
You are a liar I never changed my story

This should have never gone to trial.

Apparently the prosecution's completely dishonest claim is this: At one point in the video, both men are walking, neither chasing each other, and Rittenhouse is behind Rosenbaum at some distance. They're both walking the same way. No one is chasing anyone.

But because Rittenhouse is behind Rosenbaum, the prosecution wants to claim this constitutes Rittenhouse "chasing Rosenbaum first." Even though the actual video shows only one chase, one sequence where people are rushing and running, and in that sequence, Rosenbaum (the antifa terrorist) is clearly chasing Rittenhouse.

Kyle is going down baby. He'll need more than a gun to keep his butt safe in there.

2 men died after he shot them. He is responsible and will be punished. Self defence my arse. He went there to kill someone. He's nothing but a smart arse Republican kid. What would you expect.

It's jail for you Kyle baby. Take some Vaseline.
The evidence shows it was in fact self defense.

Apparently you have not kept up with one minute of the trial. Anything can happen and it is not over with but the prosecution is wrecked

2 men died after he shot them. He is responsible and will be punished. Self defence my arse. He went there to kill someone. He's nothing but a smart arse Republican kid. What would you expect.

It's jail for you Kyle baby. Take some Vaseline.
Moral of the story is don’t try to assault armed people.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Forum List

Back