Leaked E-Mails: Sect Of State Clinton Received 'Marching Orders' From George Soros

Is there any way the Republicans could come up with a juicy tidbit on Clinton that didn't include E-mails? I am so sick of hearing "e-mail" that I could puke.

Is there any way the Republicans could come up with a juicy tidbit on Clinton that didn't include E-mails? I am so sick of hearing "e-mail" that I could puke.

Uh, maybe because she's corrupt as hell with a pay for play schemes, she no better than a hooker, just more expensive and deadly. Give her a few million she interferes in other countries for you

And then her email server, which was setup should she could run this scam without being caught......ooopsie

She's as stupid as she is retarded......

I imagine Liberals ARE about to puke hearing what is coming out of Hillary's and the DNC's own e-mails.

But DL, Hillary's and the DNC's own hacked e-mails has just begun to prove to be a 'gift that keeps on giving'.

Don't shoot the messenger, dear. Look at what's coming out in THEIR e-mails and think / say, 'WHAT the hell were you thinking? Delete your damn e-mails from time to time at least!" :p

again, that big word.....'consequence'............

it is the consequence of her having an unsecured email server along with deleting emails she wasn't entitled to delete. say it with me,' Consequence'

image.jpeg
This George Soros? When did we the people elect a Nazi?

View attachment 85145 This George Soros? When did we the people elect a Nazi?
Funny you should bring this up, especially when you consider how often Liberals bring up the Nazis and try to project them onto the GOP...when Hillary was taking orders from one while Secretary of State. :p

easyt65,

You have lie so much on this forum, it is not worth our time refuting you... This is probably some more of your made up bullshit that you post numerous times a day...

What's the point...

At this stage we all know where this goes... We do ten min of research and disprove this... You strap on the wilful ignorance and start spouting numerous other allegations(all unproven)...

It finishes up with you just insulting the refuter, then it is rinse and repeat with everyone...

easyt65, I suggest to you to turn off the TV and stop listening to the Hate radio... Read a book from someone who actually won a pulitzer.. Generally start educating yourself, it's not too late...

easyt65,

You have lie so much on this forum, it is not worth our time refuting you... This is probably some more of your made up bullshit that you post numerous times a day...

What's the point...

At this stage we all know where this goes... We do ten min of research and disprove this... You strap on the wilful ignorance and start spouting numerous other allegations(all unproven)...

It finishes up with you just insulting the refuter, then it is rinse and repeat with everyone...

easyt65, I suggest to you to turn off the TV and stop listening to the Hate radio... Read a book from someone who actually won a pulitzer.. Generally start educating yourself, it's not too late...
Did you ever get a college degree?

easyt65,

What's the point...

Two of them, thank you...

easyt65,

What's the point...

Basket weaving 1 and 2?

easyt65,

What's the point...

Basket weaving 1 and 2?
No, Ted is in Ireland, and has come out in support of us paying for HIS employees' education...

I would tend to guess "criminalogy"!!!

easyt65,

What's the point...

Basket weaving 1 and 2?

Degrees in
  • Actuarial Maths and Statistics
  • Software Development and Design
The first one is considered to be one of the hardest and best paying degrees in college.

So on the list below I have position 2 and 3... And guess who a lot of my clients are today? Investment Banking....

easyt65,You have lie so much on this forum, it is not worth our time refuting you... ..
Ted, the reason you are reluctant to TRY to refute what I post - and find it easier just to CALL me a liar - is because I provide links with most of what I post, unlike so many libs, like CC, who post nothing more than OPINIONS.

I don't mind opinions - I really don't. I do mind, however, when libs post opinions that are so blatantly wrong while personally attacking others, like calling them names.

I have posted links to articles and provided passages from the articles, never once adding my own thoughts or words, yet have been called 'liar' and been personally attacked by people like you. Such people are not even smart enough to comprehend I lied about nothing. I wrote nothing - I am not the author of the articles, the source of the facts. I am the 'messenger.

Libs read what is posted, do not like what they read, get emotional, get angry, and begin attacking me. They don't offer FACTS, or ARTICLES, or LINKS to refute anything posted - they just make unfounded comments like you just did.... :Easy, you lie all the time..." Based on WHAT? YOUR OPINION! Thanks, Ted.

What pisses Libs like you off is that I DON'T lie. I provide things to back up what I post. I am not perfect. I do make the occasional fact, but most of what I post is backed up, unlike - again - most libs who spew opinion as fact and who attack me and others without anything to back it up...like you just did.

I don't mind it, though. Opinions, like A-holes - like yours just now - don't bother me.

easyt65,

What's the point...

Let me guess, Black studies and basket weaving.

By the way, Ted, obviously you did not like the article about what Hillary's leaked e-mails showed. You think it is a lie. Please provide your evidence to refute the story, that Soros had no communications with Secretary of State Clinton and did NOT ask her to do things. Prove THE AUTHOR / SOURCE is wrong. I am looking forward to what you provide all of us to read.

easyt65,

What's the point...

Basket weaving 1 and 2?
No, Ted is in Ireland, and has come out in support of us paying for HIS employees' education...

I love this idiocy...

I provide jobs and people applied for them... They work and I pay them...

And yes they are educated but so are every other employee I have and they are in different countries... We work in the knowledge industry...

US companies hire graduates in Ireland and we don't complain about that...

Intel boss says education crucial for competitiveness - The Sunday Business Post

Just to tell you this is how the world works...

By the way, Ted, obviously you did not like the article about what Hillary's leaked e-mails showed. You think it is a lie. Please provide your evidence to refute the story, that Soros had no communications with Secretary of State Clinton and did NOT ask her to do things. Prove THE AUTHOR / SOURCE is wrong. I am looking forward to what you provide all of us to read.

Have you any proof that
  • She bothered to read it
  • Was acting on behalf of Soros
  • This changed her mind in any way
Soros is fully entitled just like you to send an email to Hillary, it is his constitutional right...

Have you even any proof that Clinton was acting on Soros behalf?

Where is your email saying that Soros is our master and better do what we are told? The burden of proof is on your side, you made the allegation...

easyt65,

What's the point...

Basket weaving 1 and 2?

I love this idiocy...

I provide jobs and people applied for them... They work and I pay them...

And yes they are educated but so are every other employee I have and they are in different countries... We work in the knowledge industry...

US companies hire graduates in Ireland and we don't complain about that...

Intel boss says education crucial for competitiveness - The Sunday Business Post

Just to tell you this is how the world works...
But there is a slight difference that you are leaving out, isn't it???

You want US taxpayers to pay to educate YOUR workers, so that you can give them jobs in IRELAND...

If you want corporate welfare, ask the damn Irish for it!!!

Have you any proof that ....
Have you even any proof that ....

It's really simple, Ted. I posted an article earlier.
You attributed the article to ME rather than the author when you called ME a liar.
I pointed out how you obviously meant to call the AUTHOR a liar.
I asked you to provide the evidence that Soros never sent anything to Hillary.
I asked you to prove Soros never asked her to do anything.

Remember:
"Please provide your evidence to refute the story, that Soros had no communications with Secretary of State Clinton and did NOT ask her to do things. Prove THE AUTHOR / SOURCE is wrong. I am looking forward to what you provide all of us to read."

You didn't do that, did you Ted?
No, you didn't provide any evidence, any link - nothing.
You offered a 'spin' instead.
You offered OPINION instead....proving what I had said earlier about how that's all libs like you do, especially when challenged.

You completely dodged the whole thing...after calling ME a 'liar'.

So you FAILED in proving what the writer said was true, although based on his facts versus your opinion that is obvious.

And next time, Ted, when someone posts an article and provides no commentary of their own, feel free to comment on the article all you won't, but try not to call the person who posted it a 'liar'. Be smart enough to know they are not the ones who WROTE the article.

Forum List

Back