Learn to appreciate your President's candid personality.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
In the real world we tend to prefer someone who is direct, blunt and who doesn't beat around the bush and sugarcoat things. When most of us hear cautious, calculated, methodically planned language it often times comes across as disingenuous trickery. The paranoid schizophrenic people who love to be fed clever lines of calculated bullshit really should learn to dislike word play and semantics...Just discover your balls and you'll learn to appreciate it.

In the real world we tend to prefer someone who is direct, blunt and who doesn't beat around the bush and sugarcoat things. When most of us hear cautious, calculated, methodically planned language it often times comes across as disingenuous trickery. The paranoid schizophrenic people who love to be fed clever lines of calculated bullshit really should learn to dislike word play and semantics...Just discover your balls and you'll learn to appreciate it.
Absolutely no way; honest, are you kidding me? The crowd at the inauguration, press not covering terrorist attacks, voter fraud - 3 million this election, say are election system was broken until he won. It goes on and on.
Straight shooter, no way. Talk to those on the other side of the 3000 plus law suits he has been involved in. Talk to the thousands of businesses effected by his multiple bankruptcies.

He is a very smart con man. He is a narcissist.

hillary swore and had tantrums off camera, nobody voting for her wanted to believe it. her temperament wasn't like/as portrayed.

this time we elected a president, not a party.

here's a little direct bluntness...

5c2a4d400a6d98df5c95e4b56c7f2d4e.jpg

You got the President you deserve. Trump perfectly represents the nation of degenerate assholes. If you don't like it, change yourself.

I understand him.

For example, today's Loon Hysteria....because he said Americans may have done some bad things.

Its all in the eye of the beholder.

O'Reiley says Putin is a murderer. O'Reiley is an American, and most of us agree with him. Trumps response told me:

Bush was often accused of War Crimes, i.e. Murder, including by you fucked up Loons in New York and New England.

And, Obama droned many an Innocent.

He meant: To Americans, Putin is a Murderer. To much of the rest the World, American Presidents have murdered as well.

Did Asia consider that sweet man Lyndon Johnson a Murderer during the Viet Nam War?

_____

And by the way, Roosevelt worked with Stalin to stop a Bat-Shit Crazy Lunatic without Oil and a Nuclear Bomb.

Ayatollahs and Mullahs are at least as Bat-Shit Crazy Lunatics as Hitler; they are sitting on a mountain of oil; and they will soon have a nuclear weapon.
____

I understand him.

For example, today's Loon Hysteria....because he said Americans may have done some bad things.

Its all in the eye of the beholder.

O'Reiley says Putin is a murderer. O'Reiley is an American, and most of us agree with him. Trumps response told me:

Bush was often accused of War Crimes, i.e. Murder, including by you fucked up Loons in New York and New England.

And, Obama droned many an Innocent.

He meant: To Americans, Putin is a Murderer. To much of the rest the World, American Presidents have murdered as well.

Did Asia consider that sweet man Lyndon Johnson a Murderer during the Viet Nam War?

_____

And by the way, Roosevelt worked with Stalin to stop a Bat-Shit Crazy Lunatic without Oil and a Nuclear Bomb.

Ayatollahs and Mullahs are at least as Bat-Shit Crazy Lunatics as Hitler; they are sitting on a mountain of oil; and they will soon have a nuclear weapon.
____
War is one thing, but to plot the murder of your political enemies is completely different.
But probably a goof ball like you cannot see the difference.

here's a little direct bluntness...

5c2a4d400a6d98df5c95e4b56c7f2d4e.jpg

Here's some un-PC bluntness for you dumb fucking rubes:

trump-4-e1464182509480.jpg

Shame on you quacks for breaking the code of conduct...you must be Liberal bandwagon'ers...there is no way a correctly programmed Libby would act so 'intolerant'.
But good job for showing you have a ball-sack...shit, you may even have a spine.
This is step one in moving toward the Right. CONGRATS!

Forum List

Back