🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Leave Our Children ALONE!"

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That point was driven to the fore front by Putin a few months ago. He was talking about 3% of the population that commits 30% of ALL child rapes and democrats jumped his ass for being a bigot.

Lets look at that again, since when the hell did it become ANTI-PC to dislike perverts and child rape?What group of brain dead backward savages even think like that? Oh yeah, two groups. Islamic state and the democrats.

Then you whine about Putin and bring Obama up? Well damn it seems like democrats have a SHORTAGE of REAL MEN in their party. Plenty of homo's but damn few men. A REAL MAN does NOT condone/support/approve or ignore a SOCIAL/CRIMINAL problem like that.

Social problems, could have swore you democrats at least CLAIMED you were the best at that.
Putin LOVES his country. Can't say that about Obama OR "Moochie".
Putin PROTECTS his country and its assets. Obama has set RECORDS on failure at that.
Putin is FIGHTING islamic state. Obama IS FUNDING them.

Now conservatives hear me on this. This IS just another form of ATTACK on our people in our country. THEY {democrats} put in DANGER our youngest and most innocent that they could NOT kill in the womb.

We are talking Democrat Domestic Terrorists from PRE-cradle to grave here. In ALL truth I repeat ALL truth they HAVE attacked every generation all through out our history. That is right ALL. IF you look at the total kill sheet from islamic state and compare it to democrats then islamic state is MILLIONS behind.

If and I say IF you survive the womb and mange NOT to get raped by a homo democrat then they have yet ANOTHER plan. Hillary WANTS to go to war with Putin and she WANTS to put boots on the ground in Syria. So guess where your non aborted un-raped ass could wind up?

But you are "lucky" and survive the death traps democrats have set for you. Now you got a problem at home. You got a group of feral Negros running the streets knocking people out and killing some BUT hey it's a game? NOT racist?
I call BULLSHIT.

Problems DON'T stop there either. Democrats IMPORT Ebola from other countries costing the lives of Americans. You know democrats your social FAILURES don't even stop there.

You are mad because there are not enough dead white people compared to Negro's and want that equal. Never mind the FACT that the VERY group who leads in deaths also leads in crimes. That really COULD be the reason for those deaths.

The ONE thing terrorist groups are afraid of is losing. THAT is why you see Hillary pulling those nasty low down stunts on Bernie. A GOOD man but NOT my brand. Oh and to help PREVENT loss what does a terrorist group do at home? They DIS-ARM you.

Then they IMPORT islamic state terrorists INTO small town America. How f#cking thoughtful of you. Take a 7th century savage who rapes children, beats women and tries to be-head people in small town America. That folks IS a Domestic Terrorist act.

You simply do NOT have to look to long or to hard to see the oldest highest death per citizen party to KNOW its democrats. Donald Trump IS the last shot BEFORE bullets over ballots. EVERY RIGHT you have is under attack today and liberal press is their propaganda tool just like PC speech.

Poor ole Putin, just PROTECTING his country and people from THEIR domestic terrorist PLUS killing the WORLDS terrorists and you chide him for a giving a damn about his country. And you put that ragged ass islamic terrorist IN the oval office.

Put him HIGH on that mountain. Well let me tell you something about mountains.
You CAN tear them down. And you give a Christian the faith of a mustard seed and they CAN move them. We ARE going to tear your mountain down and they ARE going to move it to the dung heap of democrat history. See you in Iowa sh8t heads.

Fury

Last edited:
Most on the left will never admit or own up but they sincerely believe children belong to society....they couldn't be further from the truth.

I was just thinking how nice it was none of the candidates put their foot in their mouth yesterday. See what being at home away from the camera can do for you?

Most on the left will never admit or own up but they sincerely believe children belong to society....they couldn't be further from the truth.

well------"society" should protect children-------"BELONG TO...." is an odd term to apply to children

well------"society" should protect children-------"BELONG TO...." is an odd term to apply to children

Society should protect children but that's it, leave the raising of children where it belongs, with the parents. All one has to do is look at public education to see what is going on

What protection does required penis chopping give to male babies?

only a mother can answer that question. The foreskin covers the glans of the penis---like a SOCK. For the sake of cleanliness-----the area MUST BE CLEANED----the little penis itself and the anus and the PRECINCTS. Cleaning the little behind area------if the foreskin is present----requires RETRACTION THEREOF. Freud---in his writings made a big issue of the problems associated with maternal playing
around with the genital area-------like it causes problems. Babies do have the
capacity for sexual sensations and develope all kinds of ASSOCIATIONS
if they are stimulated as infants. Interestingly---in some cultures ---mothers
actually play around with the genitalia of boys to "quiet them"----(mothers----not the
players LATER ON IN LIFE) Also ---some mother make an ISSUE of their babies' soft behinds---like its a "FETISH" I was careful to avoid TUSHIE ISSUES------and realized that I am glad I need not RETRACT THE FORESKIN
on a regular basis.
Phimoses can be a disaster. -----and most important----consider the poor
examining doc. In order to examine a male properly----if the foreskin is
present---the doc MUST MANUALLY RETRACT it to examine the glans-----NO FUN!! <yuck> The first time I saw an uncirced "organ" I almost laughed

Forum List

Back