Lebanese police dismantle a prison’s ‘jihadist emirate’

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I would imagine that even here in the U.S. there are cells of Jihadists in our prisons.

14/01/2015 / LEBANON
Lebanese police dismantle a prison’s ‘jihadist emirate’
lib.jpg

A photo of the security forces' operation in Roumieh prison, published on Twitter by Charles Lister.

Lebanese security forces evacuated a notorious prison wing on Monday which was believed to serve as a headquarters for jihadist prisoners. Nicknamed “the emirate”, the notorious Block B of Roumieh prison, near Beirut, was so dangerous that guards had been too afraid to enter it for months.

At the end of Monday’s operation, the security forces transferred more than 900 occupants of Block B to another wing of the prison, one that is under the control of the prison’s authorities. The prisoners tried to fight back by blocking the doors with objects and hurling missiles at the policemen.

Continue reading at:

http://observers.france24.com/content/20150114-lebanon-police-prison-roumieh-jih

I wonder, what kind of missiles the prisoners had and how they stored in their stinky cells. Must have been a mess.

I wonder, what kind of missiles the prisoners had and how they stored in their stinky cells. Must have been a mess.

Looks like you aren't happy that these terrorist cells were broken up. You better watch out in your own town and hope that there are not any "stinky" terrorist cells near by.

Two arrested as German police raid Islamists in Berlin - Europe News Top Stories - The Straits Times?

It appears that all of Europe is having a problem with these "stinky" terrorist cells.

News from The Associated Press

Forum List

Back