LeBron James called out

Cop are killing African-American Men every goddamn day.
Nothing personal; I don't know you, but obviously that isn't true. Most gun deaths are suicide. Aside from that, the greatest threat to black men of injury or death by gunshot is from other black men. If you research, you'll find that to be the case. I don't think it's helpful to exaggerate and spout inflammatory rhetoric laced with profanity. Are you black?

We have laws and courts to sort this out. Cops need more training and more pay. They're under-trained on how to deal with people with psychological issues or those on drugs, particularly having a medical crisis due to delusion, panic, or overdose.

Last edited:
Nothing personal; I don't know you, but obviously that isn't true. Most gun deaths are suicide. Aside from that, the greatest threat to black men of injury or death by gunshot is from other black men. If you research, you'll find that to be the case. I don't think it's helpful to exaggerate and spout inflammatory rhetoric laced with profanity. Are you black?

We have laws and courts to sort this out. Cops need more training and more pay. They're under-trained on how to deal with people with psychological issues or those on drugs, particularly having a medical crisis due to delusion, panic, or overdose.

Rather than quote Fox, OAN and Brietbart, try the truth and then we can have a discussion.

Rather than quote Fox, OAN and Brietbart, try the truth and then we can have a discussion.
What a cowardly weak post. Just respond, if you can.

Like cnn or msnbc?

Ah, trolling. So simple and yet so often ineffective. What is it you think I quoted? People who know me are laughing at your assumptions. What is your complaint with my post calling out your wildly inaccurate and hysterical claims? Did you research data on gun deaths? If you did, then you're not posting your ignorance, but spreading malicious disinformation.

A white Holiday Inn Express worker has a nervous breakdown after he got scolded by a Black customer because of a mistake in the reservation system.

Where does it state the person recording the video was black?

The You Tube video title is, " Hotel Employee Freaks Out After Customer Exposed Him For Making A Mistake."

Here's another question for you.

Why do you capitalize Black and lowercase White?

ROFL!

Censored!

Lebron James. He's made $500 million dollars in America. He's oppressed because America is so racist. :( Why is America so racist and mean to poor Lebron?

4fe3bs.jpg
Because Lebron is a girly boy.

MeBelle

He was black. I can tell by his voice.

MeBelle
The You Tube video title is, " Hotel Employee Freaks Out After Customer Exposed Him For Making A Mistake." Here's another question for you. Why do you capitalize Black and lowercase White?

We were the first here on the planet

MeBelle

Are you serious?

MeBelle
The You Tube video title is, " Hotel Employee Freaks Out After Customer Exposed Him For Making A Mistake." Here's another question for you. Why do you capitalize Black and lowercase White?

The first what?

MeBelle

Are you serious?

MeBelle

The first what?
He was a black man. I can't be bothered googling it. Take my word for it.

The Team Owners and the Players should be pissed off at LaBron because he is destroying the NBA.
He is cutting the pay of the NBA Players, and destroying the profits of the Owners.
Left Wingers are incredible dumbasses.

Ah, trolling. So simple and yet so often ineffective. What is it you think I quoted? People who know me are laughing at your assumptions. What is your complaint with my post calling out your wildly inaccurate and hysterical claims? Did you research data on gun deaths? If you did, then you're not posting your ignorance, but spreading malicious disinformation.

Well like most you do one of two things.

One, go to Reich Wing Site and find you latest lies there or....

Two, pull crap out of your ass.

James as much a Right to address the systemic racism in the United States as any other American does.

He as broken no laws, he just spoke out against that systemic racism.

I was NOT trolling, I was stating facts, but being the dead from the neck con you are, you do not accept facts and instead believe lies.

I think he's big enough to handle this mosquito bite.
Handle it how ? By admitting what a jerk he's been ? That would be about the only way he could handle it. And the kid's game that he plays, is peanuts compared to that cop going out in the street and risking his life every day.

Let's see LeBron James work the streets as a police officer for a month, and see what he says then. Or for that matter, just one day.

Last edited:
That's what leftists do. It's one or the other. I used to think they were always lying, and then one day I decided to watch CNN and MSNBC for an entire day. I was horrified at what I heard. Mountains of critical information OMITTED, quite obviously deliberately.

Like Trump's Jan. 6 speech, where they cut it off right before he said "protest peacefully & patriotically." And his guy's worried about Fox, OAN, and Brietbart ? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back