LeBron James called out

Rather than quote Fox, OAN and Brietbart, try the truth and then we can have a discussion.
Ah, trolling. So simple and yet so often ineffective. What is it you think I quoted? People who know me are laughing at your assumptions. What is your complaint with my post calling out your wildly inaccurate and hysterical claims? Did you research data on gun deaths? If you did, then you're not posting your ignorance, but spreading malicious disinformation.

Well like most you do one of two things.

One, go to Reich Wing Site and find you latest lies there or....

Two, pull crap out of your ass.

James as much a Right to address the systemic racism in the United States as any other American does.

He as broken no laws, he just spoke out against that systemic racism.

I was NOT trolling, I was stating facts, but being the dead from the neck con you are, you do not accept facts and instead believe lies.
The only systemic racism is in the Democrat party where it originated from defending slavery and opposing Constitutional Amendments giving citizenship rights to ex slaves.

This is excellent. James is worth around $500mil and dares insult our police officers. Well he is not well liked by our brave brothers in blue.

Let’s see if the coward steps up or has to ask DWade or AD for help. Asshole
Shaq would beat his mother fucking ass in the ground if he could now.
And the cop would not be charged for SHOOTING the oh so gentle high school dropout.

This is excellent. James is worth around $500mil and dares insult our police officers. Well he is not well liked by our brave brothers in blue.

And the cop would not be charged for SHOOTING the oh so gentle high school dropout.
Tee Dub? Did your momma wipe your nose this mornin?

Tee Dub? Did your momma wipe your nose this mornin?
No but your momma wiped my ass...who's your daddy FOOL.

Forum List

Back